All Comments on 'Futa Queen'

by CrescentRose

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
awesome

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Best futa story I've read in a long time. Loved the ending with Emily and Melanie.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 7 years ago
Good futa action!

A restaurant run by futas who demand sex as payment for food. I love your originality!

VarysthespiderVarysthespideralmost 7 years ago
Love Your Work Please do more in this Series

I have been on this site for years never signed up till now This was Epic! Loved your work. I hope you do more with this Please please Do more like this. I would also love to have you just add some talk about her Cycle and her Ovulating. Down the road have Daughter Fuck the daylights out of her and knock her up also :) Brilliant I loved this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome

and everyone lived happily ever after I so want more of this.

MisterKowalskiMisterKowalskialmost 5 years ago
Paybacks are a Bitch.

I quite enjoyed this short story and as I just finished rereading it, it gave me an Idea.

The Futa Queen story was (besides SEX) about revenge or paybacks. Why not have Diana not only own and manage a chain of SPECIAL Foods but have her as a "Champion of the downtrodden" both Women and Men who have been fucked over by someone who "Miss-uses sex to use and abuse people" Young first and second year College students and 18 year old College Students being targeted by Date Rapists and Immoral College Professors (Both Male & Females!) Sleazy Campus Cops, Sports Coaches and all sorts of other slime that prey on the noobs and innocents.

Sort of an "Equalizer" type scenario. Diana and a select few of her "Specialist" staff (imagine a sweet innocent looking Futa with a MONSTER of a DONG) that pays back a scumbag athlete (Football or Basketball player) who has a thing for raping anythong that moves (team mates, band members, minor sports staff, etc) BUT the SuperStar is protected by the Coach, Boosters, Alumni and The College President/Dean and so on.

Boys, Girls Futas, Straights, Gays and Bi's anyone can be a Victim and We all need a Champion...FUTA QUEEN!!!

PetterwassPetterwassover 4 years ago

This was really good. Apart from the idea of a restaurant where you pay by the dickin's being absolutely delicious, it's always nice to see bullies get punished

AlexieeeeAlexieeeeover 2 years ago

Damn i love that!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous