All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 01'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

She took such good care of her baby boy. There's nothing better than a mother eating her son's cum.

Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldabout 7 years ago
Nicely done.

A very erotic story.

Well written and nicely paced.

I cannot wait for the next chapter.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
So well written

On of the best one page stories ever. So many possibilities to continue.

larry74403larry74403about 7 years ago
An outstanding short story

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very arousing

Nicely paced, wonderful balance of humour and dark secret eroticism. Read it at work and it got my nipples so hard I was worried my boss would notice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
exquisite

The story was exquisite. Very well paced and very erotic. I think I will print it and leave it somewhere that mother will find it.

bwmombwmomabout 7 years ago
Well done

Love the sense of humor mixed with eroticism. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hope I see another mother to her own grandchild !

Great story, you covered all the bases, hurry with the next chapter, need to tell us what the mom was thinking when she grabbed the cock and realized that it was so much longer and thicker than the dad, (her husband), and knew it would knock her up when he enters her love canal, and for the first time in her life her cervix will get bruised, and she will know she will have her son's baby !!! I gave you a 5, good writing and hurry with the next segment !!!! Also tell how good the mom looks !!!!

blaster666blaster666about 7 years ago
Nice!

Very good read. Looking forward to more.

flyrsflyrsabout 7 years ago

This was hot and a nice start. Would be cool if somehow things progress and things escalate such as having sex in the same room as the unsuspecting father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice job

Great story.hope to see more from you.

OnedragonOnedragonabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thanx for the comments everyone! Next chapter has been submitted.

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboabout 7 years ago
Good Start

The story was good, blending eroticism and humor, with a nice payoff at the end of this initial chapter. I look forward to future episodes, with some, maybe many keeping the Friday Night Movie setup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story

A nice story of a mother showing her son some forbidden love. I hope in the next story the son helps his mother enjoy things as well by rubbing his mothers pussy or ass or breasts. Perhaps mommy will slip into the shower with her boy as she strokes his cock her son's eyes can feast upon the wonder of his mothers forbidden flesh and his hands can fondle and Caress every inch of her body until he shoots his seed and it splashes on mommy's wet skin. I agree with an earlier comment I hope this this son gets to mount his mothers unprotected womb and rutt until he breeds his own dear sweet mother. I loved this short story enough to read it twice.

69licklover6969licklover69about 7 years ago

loved it.all moms should be that handy for their son

j4wzj4wzabout 7 years ago
i love this!! :D

this is really good i hope you write more of this!

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
good story...need more

Loved the story. I look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes

Reall bloody good. Loved it. Great work I enjoyed everysingle bit an going to continue with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Started to love it

I really started to like it but the way you write puts me off. (Lol)

Your jokes could have been better too, I like your style though so try to improve on it!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A humorous introduction

To a tale with so much potential.

ekim22ekim22almost 6 years ago
Really good writing

Looking forward to reading the next ones!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

This was great!

mypacksmypacksover 3 years ago
Hot

Loved it!! Wish I had a relationship with my mom!

Whateversclevert2tsWhateversclevert2tsover 1 year ago

Love it, can't wait to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
1371 Followers
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES