All Comments on 'Maintenance Man Ch. 01'

by Brian70

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ummmm

V nice little (¡!) session. My boiler man wasnt quite such a vision.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maintenance Needed

I don’t have anything that needs repair, but I have a sudden urge to call a maintenance man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story! Years ago I would suck the maintenance man at my apartment community. He would always seem to be the one that would show up to fix the little things that I would call the office about. After awhile he would just come by and fuck my mouth in the mornings.....

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

I have often hoped that I would end up in such a scenario, to date it has never happened, still none of the trades/delivery Men that have ever called at my house have really been all that inspiring and I very much doubt any of them ever realised that if they had got their Cock out I would have had it in my Mouth and hopefully down my Throat pretty much as soon as I saw it, as I very much enjoy doing that.

I hope this is based on true events and that you got a FWB for some regular Fun, thanks for posting. Xx

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Funny, I've had that thought about the HVAC guy more than once. I remember seeing the guy kneeling to change the filter one year and I could see his white Hanes underwear and what looked like a very hairy backside. I remember a distinct reaction in my groin as the thought flashed across my mind of being able to bury my face in the guys obviously very hairy cock and balls and enjoy his manhood and scent. I knew at that point that my desires had morphed full on to become very orally bi in my desires. Would love to be able to orally please the HVAC guy, although, the last one in wasn't the really hairy guy, I'd still like to see what he had between his married legs and give him an oral tip for his work! To bad more of these men didn't read these stories and comments too and send out some signals, eye contact, crotch adjustment, maybe move their rear a bit when they are leaning over or kneeling to inspect the furnace, perhaps a suggestive comment etc. I know if my wife wasn't home and the opportunity came up to suck a service guy, contractor or workman, I'd be very hard pressed to not want to give him a great blowjob and thoroughly clean his masculine, musky balls with my tongue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian70@Brian70
172 Followers
I enjoy sharing my experiences. My stories are based on experience but I do sometimes embellish or change them to be what I wish had happened. Thanks to everyone who reads them. I love your feedback and ideas, even just knowing what you want to do with or to me. Please be safe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES