All Comments on 'Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 05'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rdady1966rdady1966about 7 years ago
Movie for Hubby

So they have a couple hours until John gets home are they going to make a move. Is this the last for Pam and Tanya? Hopefully the next one will be Pam visiting Tanya for a weekend.and making a gang bang video for hubby to add to his new collection. Possibly having there daughter find the movie and ask mom about it and joins them for a weekend of debaucher. Love your story here and hope you continue in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes!!!

I hope Tanya meets John and gets to fuck Pam in front of him, and then fucks the life out of John next!

sebyiffysebyiffyabout 7 years ago
Friends

I hope Pam tells Cynthia. I'd love for her to get one of her best friends involved with Tanya.

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Four star, but ...

I liked the story and it is pretty well-written. However, at this point the story is quite repetitive. The sex is good enough in description terms, but the dialogue, sex and D/S lacks enough variation. The d/s is at the level most novice teenagers will experiment with - I certainly did at seventeen - and never extends many boundaries. During sex the two main characters rarely use anything other than the same cliche lines in a few differing orders. Best scene of the series so far was the first one in the bar alley, and it's a shame it started with a high for me personally.

Don't get me wrong I liked this story series so far, but I just could see it as being so much deeper with a more varied and nuanced dominant dialogue driving it, and some wilder and distinct sex scenes. Please keep writing though, as this isn't the first of yours I'v liked reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
1310 Followers
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...