All Comments on 'A Letter to Readers'

by Scaramouche123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Self-absorbed blatherskite...

...did you pat yourself on the back after writing this mess? Just another moron trying to stroke his *ego*...

You should be embarrassed by this:

"It makes one wonder if the spectrum of human desire is not as vast as the universe."

UnintendedConsequencesUnintendedConsequencesabout 7 years ago
Re: Self-absorbed blatherskite...

You can always depend on there being at least one self impressed "male appendage" in the crowd. You can also depend on them to post as "Anonymous."

Takes a lot of balls, that!

yowseryowserabout 7 years ago
Musings

Thoughtful, reflective words, thanks. Writing is immensely hard. It is very easy to think one is good at it, since we use words all the time, sex is so universal, well how hard can it be to write about? But fewer of us charge off to do a sculpture, or paint a landscape, without some reservations, and careful preparation..

As an author, you are God. You get to make your creation, fill it with living, breathing beings, set up the sandbox and let everyone loose, But it is an illusion of control.

Your disciples come only if they want to, however, to nourish you or not, but only if you have gripped them someway. And a lot of them will tell you what a lousy divinity you are. But writer and reader are caught in the same dance. Best make good music if you can.

Keep writing, careful thoughts you reveal.

thanks

UnintendedConsequencesUnintendedConsequencesabout 7 years ago
Re: Navigation

I looked it up and read it. TYVM for pointing me in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore Trolls, great info...

Unhappy comments are plentiful on every post. Just ignore and write on storytellers!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous