All Comments on 'Overnight: TS'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 7 years ago
Well that was - something

Why would a young man of his age give up on life with women? That made no sense and ruined the overall effect of the story. Not your best Jimbob.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
Touching and poignant story!

Very well done...even if I wasn't fond of the ending...but often that is what life is! Thanks!

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenalmost 7 years ago
Give up?

What did he 'give up'?

I don't know any decent men who don't cheat. His girlfriend was shacking up with a guy for many months, the dying tranny was better than the slut, and he hooks up with another girl at the end. I didn't see anything wrong with it. Bi-guys are sexy.

LuganisLuganisover 6 years ago
Romantic with a twist

It is certainly different from the other two versions, where it started the same, and ended with the GF shagged and the taxi driver.

In the 3 versions he becomes bisex. Only the third version (this one) has that romantic twist, with DOM/sub forced scenario.

It’s interesting how a change in the sequence of appearance of actors may change a story (like happens in real life).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was ok, but kind of racist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5066 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Overnight: GM2 Previous Part
Overnight Series Info