All Comments on 'Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01'

by jack562004

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
Great story

It is hard to believe that this is your first story. Thanks.

JoannePareJoannePareabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

Dear Jack,

Wonderful story, I hope you plan to continue that relationship with Karen and write about it.

Joanne

XOXOXO

FASfanFASfanabout 7 years ago
That was some first story!

Thank you for sharing it with us, and welcome to Literotica, jack562004. I look forward to reading more of your work soon. Well done -- five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
make another story

please continue this i loves it so much

visioneervisioneerabout 7 years ago

Very fun and well-written story. Looking forward to more stories from you.

Deejay121Deejay121about 7 years ago
Real joy to read....

reads as a biography, enjoyed your provision of safe word and verbal consent. Please continue and see how they help each other develop, I am sure with several more instalments their play will become mutually more extreme. Five stars plus some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing!!

For a first post especially! I really love you approach with the loving mutual desire for femdom. Hope to see mire! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Please turn this into a series. Just don't screw it up writing other people into it. This is a loving couple who enjoy what they are doing together. Or as the case of other writers having her go off the deep end. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great story!! Five big stars!!

melinda4cdmelinda4cdabout 7 years ago
BDSM done right

Thanks for a wonderful story about a loving couple. And thanks for "conditional" cum for him; the condition being that HE swallows! The perfect blend of using a man's excitement against him; whipping him them playing with his ass, then whipping him again. Whipping his cock, then sucking him to get him hard, then whipping again. Love it!.

And I agree with others - no outsiders joining, although some type of exposure to others could be humiliating. I was once made to go shopping wearing a pair of shorts after a friend had caned my bottom and the backs of my thighs, some red welts clearly visible below the shorts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT to the max!

A scorcher, excellent story. Please continue it. If this is your first story, no telling what you can write in the future. I loved every minute. I could close my eyes and almost feel her whipping my butt and cock. You could keep her sensuous, make her increasingly cruel or have her in moods of each.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice beginning

Though the initial whipping was pretty intense, the rest was classy erotica. It's going to be a wonderful series as it progresses. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this beginning installment and am looking forward to sequel chapters as the relationship grows even more intensely closer.

Strapon play is expected in the next chapter plus whatever other kinks Karen has in store for Jack. Perhaps making him clean up his creampie first thing in the morning and/or drinking her golden nectar before breakfast. (just a couple ideas)

jack562004jack562004about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone!

Wow, a dozen comments on my first story on its first day out in the world! Thank you so much, you folks are great and I really appreciate it. I was worried it was too gabby and you'd lose patience, but so often in the stories I like I wish that people would talk more about what's going to happen... it just seemed really erotic to me for a couple of friends to discover secrets about each other and talk everything out. Thanks again for all your encouragement and suggestions, and yes I do plan to continue this romance.

AmunRa218AmunRa218about 7 years ago
Agree

Have to agree with others. For a first story this was great. Keep it up. Please continue this as a series. I think the way you set it up there is plenty only the two of them to do. Can only ask and hope you keep it between the two of them. Not a fan of bringing others into their special time. Have seen many writers go off the deep end that would only eventually break them up after a forced betrayal. This is a loving couple that can live happily ever after. 5 stars!! Looking for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag shit.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 7 years ago
It's a winner!

You've done an excellent job of developing your characters and their evolving relationship. Hot BDSM, too! Only suggestion is that names are offset with commas when speaking, such as: "Oh my, Jack, that's really hot" instead of "Oh my Jack that's really hot." Other than that, it's perfect, and I hope to read more from you in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrific

Very nicely written. Riveting.

As an author on Lit, I have learned to move past the unfair criticism and hope you do as well.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ya, a tad` "gabby" but a nice work up too. The work up, verbally, between two lovers who are discovering that a bit of S&M excites them both can be riveting and sometimes, initially anyway, more satisfying than the actual deeds. Improvise, adapt and always be inventive - both making love (however kinky or straight you want to be) and writing about it. Ya dun gud. I enjoyed it.

MR.G - TRY THIS & REPORT BACK thread (for some reason I can't log in here)

jimmcdonald609jimmcdonald609about 7 years ago
Dialogue

Highly erotic dialogue building up to the inevitable.

Great story for a first effort.

Hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
👏👏👏

Well done, Jack. I don't think it too wordy. First, you were being thorough in establishing the back story. Second, you were establishing the characters via their conversation. Oh, the humanity! People actually conversing in a porn story, and a bdsm one at that! Third, anyone who can't appreciate their personal time with the sexy parts of a story being intentionally delayed by the author might be in the wrong category.

I am giddy with pleasure, and little of it had to do with Tab A or Slot B. You have established an interesting story without relying on worn out cliches. You ended their prior relationships first, no cheating. You've set up a positive femdom framework. Oh, my holy stars, a freaking positive femdom story. I could cry just for that. Please please please don't change that as they move forward.

You've had them be hesitant and cautious, no running instantly from repressed thoughts to full blown snuff bdsm. Mentions of things they don't like or want? Around here, it's easy to think that's illegal. And vanilla love, yeah. No matter what tutti fruiti flavors one likes, a great vanilla is always tasty.

Looking at the response, you've struck a nerve in a good way. I hope you have begun as you mean to go on. Grow and challenge but stay true to the foundation you have established. Please don't bait and switch us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great.

One of the best on the subject matter that I have come across here. This better be only the first chapter. Because I cannot wait to read about what happens next.

IamfrustrationIamfrustrationabout 7 years ago
Five stars

The only drawback I see is that it is not labeled "chapter 1"!!!!!!!

I suspect that if you write equally in-depth about their more vanilla encounters, they would be equally riveting!!!

SamuelxSamuelxabout 7 years ago
Impressive. Erotically awesome. Thanks.

A truly awesome story. Please continue.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedabout 7 years ago
I Like This A Lot

Most femdom ends up collapsing under the weight of its own fetishes. I agree with what another commenter said. This is NOT too wordy. I like that it actually takes time to develop some chemistry between the characters, and it has actual characters. Nice dialog, good development, and all capped off with hot scene. I like this a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AMAZING. WELL DONE

Great work well done good story. Nicely detailed and very imaginative. More please :)

farnorthhotfarnorthhotabout 7 years ago
Beautiful!!

I loved your story, everything about it. I was hard from the beginning and wet needing to touch but I didn't because I knew I'd cum from all the images and feelings your story provided. My male submissiveness needing and wanting your story to go on and on. I've had touches of this kind of relationship in my life and I've always dreamed of having something like this happen. I keep hoping.

Thank you for a wonderful story. I hope you write and submit a lot more.

farnorthhot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What's next

Great story hope you follow up with a part 2.

arseman4u2arseman4u2almost 7 years ago
Good build up

Have to agree with several of the other comments, you kept it very real and you built it up as the characters developed and struggled before culminating. And that while it was fantasy for them it was very much in the realm of how a FemDom relationship can be authentic without being degrading. Well done very well done

Please do continue to write and share

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 7 years ago
Very Nice

As others have said, this is a refreshing story about femdom. As I was reading, the thought came to me that this could be an introduction to folks about how to do D/s and femdom in real life. You captured the real human emotions of embarrassment and doubt we all have as we think we are the only ones to have such "weird kinks". In a sense, I think your story breaks down some of those kind apprehensions.

The story itself was well crafted, very tightly written with very few mistakes. And the final test of any erotic story; it kept me interested and aroused throughout ;)

5 Stars and an add to my favorites so I can read the next chapter.

jack562004jack562004almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone

Thanks for all your comments, favorites and follows. This story came out in a rush because I'd thought about it for so long, and was basically just an extension of what I think is the most erotically charged exchange two lovers could possibly have:

"I want to control you."

"I want to submit to you."

I'm sorry Chapter 2 has taken so long but it's just about ready and I hope you all enjoy it as much. A few new directions are established that I'm looking forward to exploring, and I hope you like them as much as I do... 'cause I'm just a kid in a candy store.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry to disagree...

Sex? Sure. Erotic? Not to me at least. Everything is just so formulaic. It happens, but it's almost boring. There didn't have to be any actual denial, but a little teasing and edging would have spiced things up even if he eventually got to cum. And the CFNM part of the scenario left me cold. She could have teased him with her breasts, her legs, her ass, her pussy, and she could have had a couple of cums of her own on his tongue via cunnilingus and analingus, before he got to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re:Sorry to disagree...

While I seem to have the same leaning I can't fathom how you feel entitled to do what you do. There are people who love this and there are plenty of stories which are like you described, this is one of very few I've come across in this vein.

If you want another store with a different theme write it yourself.

I liked the story, even if I only really liked some parts of it. Keep having fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BDSM exactly as it should be

Thank you for beginning an amazing story that has always been my dream. Looking forward to more.

shywolf382shywolf382over 6 years ago
Great story

Damn great story love it KEEP up good work

GoodhusbandGoodhusbandover 6 years ago
A great story

A wonderful, loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome read!

Right up my alley...loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little less conversation...

Really good story, but way too much hemming and hawing and "careful" conversation between the protagonists. I realize that makes the story more realistic, but sometimes it's better to just cut to the chase.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoabout 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Female domination just the way I like - none of the acting, leather, etc. And I liked the conversation leading up to it - made it more believable letting the reader get to know both characters better.

tatlockstatlocksabout 6 years ago
Hot !

I liked the way she slowly worked into it and also her words. So erotic......

jleniljlenilalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

I enjoyed this immensely. It would have been perfection for me had she been a cigar smoker.

willowindwillowindalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

I really enjoyed this story. It was like the first chapter of a really good book. Great character building and a perfect start to what should be a beautiful love story. You have done an excellent job so far and i would be happy to follow wherever you wish to take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was Hot, almost perfect, a couple of changes would be possible down the road.

I would have wanted something like this for real to happen to me. Not that I haven't had a few Mistress / slave relationships because I have 3 of them. A few of them were six months to a year relationships. One was serious and I should have married the woman; It went on for a couple of years, well three to be precise.

But that was fifteen years ago, I really do miss it in my life, and wonder how to bring it in to my current relationship. That is one of the reasons I love reading all of the stories.

theghostwritertheghostwriteralmost 6 years ago
Amazing story

I Love this story and will quickly be moving to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dominants are responsible

Fine work, first of all, yet I would myself write in more concern on the part of the dominant regardless of what the sub wanted. I will render first aid including cleaning and medicating injured sites, then bandage the injury if required. Antibiotics effective for skin and under lying tissues might be good. How about some ice and Motrin? Why not clean the belt with antiseptic before use? I would pull my strikes to prevent excessive injury despite what the sub wants, I am the dominant and my concern for my sub outweighs their desires. After you tear the sub down it’s good to build them back with love and care and good sex. Cook your sub a good meal, too. A good dominant is not a heartless dominant.

Bottom_upBottom_upover 5 years ago
great fantasy

Your story so closely matches my biggest fantasy. Mine would only be different in that I would prefer the humiliation of going OTK, especially for that first spanking.

Very good read! Five stars, favorite story. On to the next chapter!

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
I liked it but it was a bit like painting by numbers

The writing was good and the fantasy was very acceptable,but the creaky narrative between the two kept it too grounded for my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Totally awesome

One of the best realistic stories I have read. Can only wish that would happen to me: )

JimFromColoradoJimFromColoradoover 4 years ago

Good story it ticks all the boxes for me. I would love to find some one that had the same kinky interests as I do

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Complex

Really liked parts of this story but as usual the relationship depends on a woman deliberately seriously hurting her partner and then saying she loved him.

Really ? I don’t think so. She just gets off causing pain and humiliation, that’s not love, that’s selfish sadism.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 4 years ago
Sounds just right

Magic story, and for those who disapprove of the slow tentative start between co-workers as unrealistic, it sounds just like the conversation I had with a woman who wanted to try topping.

As you seem to have 1/3 saying it had too much talk, 1/3 enjoyed the talk, and 1/3 who wouldn’t be satisfied if they wrote it themselves... you’ve clearly done a perfectly balanced story.

For me, the brain is the biggest sex organ. Stimulating conversation followed by play and then tender care sounds wonderful.

More please. Great fun !!!

qarlcueqarlcueabout 4 years ago
Thanks!

Well done. Thanks for taking the time and effort to write an arousing and entertaining story. It's a great fantasy of mine, and I loved reading your take on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now I have to admit

This was HOT. Its the way I would want it done to me.

AKChuckAKChuckalmost 4 years ago

Simply the best dom/sub story I have ever read.

The two lines:

"I don't want it to be like you're punishing me for something bad I did, I just want you to be doing it because it excites you, and I'm letting you do it because I want to please you."

and

“In my fantasies I think about... loving you for letting me do these things to you."

Are the whole crux of my dom/sub philosophy.

I hate the 'You committed some preposterously minor transgression and now I have to give you a preposterously extreme punishment.' pantomime. IMHO, The only reason anyone should hurt another person is if hurtee wants to be hurt for their own pleasure or they want to be hurt for the pleasure of the hurter.

I am going on to read the other chapters right now.

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 4 years ago
Amazing Story!

Love the story can’t wait to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best femdom story i've ever read

Full of empathy, love and fun. The best. The third one is a bit rushed at the end but the first two are true gems. Please come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My gf and I have been experimenting with BDSM. I just sent her this story with two words. "Yes please". Great job

toksingtoksingabout 3 years ago
Great story

Love that they care about each other and are willing to embrace each other's kinks. Whatever they get up to in future chapters, please keep the relationship between them positive.

As for the actions described, I love that when he says it hurts, she says she knows and is sorry, then continues to whip him. This is exactly what I enjoy when being dominated. Maybe in addition or in place of her saying sorry, she can also ask him to be brave for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing and well thought out. It sounded so real. I wish i could find a coworker like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish I could give this 50 stars. As a closet sub mostly just watching and reading, with a few not-so-great visits to pro-dommes under my belt, I think my whole perspective of BDSM widened significantly from reading this story. Now if only my wife turned out to be a Karen someday...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice. Sexy. Not too over the top. But… s little too lovey dicey for the acts. Too polite. Hard to believe when she if whipping the shit out of him, them saying “honey” and “darling”.

AKChuckAKChuckover 2 years ago

Woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking about this series. Giving it a reread a year after putting it in my favorites. It is still the absolute best three sub/dom stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, it's nice to see a writer get bdsm right where the characters set up limits and safe words beforehand. Most of the bdsm stories on here are really just sexual abuse where in the end everyone is magically ok with everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really, really good. Impressed as it brought back so many memories for me as ‘the one that got away’. I had a similar relationship with a young lady with whom I worked with when we were both considerably younger, but stupidly, I let her go, something I always regret to this day. Good Luck with your future efforts. Good writing style without the constant use of swearing or obscene language and believable story.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

OMG...what an incredible story!!!!! The characters are Fantastic!!!! Wonderful job!!!!! This is now one of my favorites!!!!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 2 years ago

She also needs to get him a chastity device

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

This is such a great story. Love it.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 2 years ago

Extremely hot story, well written, characters you like and want to know better, kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story has potential but the dialog reminded me of the first grade readers of the 60's and 70's, "Look, see Spot run."

I was almost painful.

Maybe that's the point.

ts0l1983ts0l1983about 2 years ago

"Maybe that's the point"

- Possibly the tip comment on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This really got to me. This is my life long secret fantasies let loose. I am like Jack, in that I have only been able to go to a pro to release these thoughts.

Great reading.

dasinclevedasincleveover 1 year ago

Absolutely my favorite kind of femdom story, where it's in a loving relationship with mutual concern for each other's enjoyment, and no sissifying or related humiliation.

Thank you for such a satisfying story series. Will there be another chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The single most important part of this story is not the sex, not the kink, although both of those aspects kept me hard for a very long time and I thank you for that! The single most important part of this story is the honest sharing of desires. Being completely open about all of the secret fantasies that Karen and Jack have been suppressing for so long. Finding that special someone who shares the same or complementary needs is the key to a full sex life! Can't wait to see what's next!

awyldsideawyldsideabout 1 year ago

Don’t you think the “vanilla” sex should have come first? Then expanded into kinks.

Good story but too much pain to really get into it.

NalithNalithabout 1 year ago

While BDSM isn't really my thing, I'm more into the mental domination side of things, but this story and the conversation it centers on had some great buildup, and it was fun to read. Great work!

PuzzleTheGiraffePuzzleTheGiraffeabout 1 year ago

Not my absolute favorite, but have to say I loved the realness. It was the perfect balance between fantasy and reality.

I don’t want to say “good femdom” cause to each their own and all that, but this was good for me. The amount of femdom that just goes into this extreme of uncaring, ruin your life and thank me for it, cucking is kinda annoying to me. No safe words, no limits, it genuinely feels like I’m reading someone’s torture and abuse.

And you did none of that! Even when you implied whipping to a pretty high level, not once did I think, “Yeah no, too much.”. Even with the cum eating, it was just enough of a pushed boundary.

Good job.

heyrockyheyrockyabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story that’s kind of how I met my wife too bad she went into menopause and lost interest in sex

Curious2019aCurious2019a8 months ago

Very nice job. My cock is throbbing for release after reading this exciting story. Cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lovely premise.

Well crafted.

Five stars for chapters one and two. Not chapter three.

paulsubpaulsub5 months ago

I loved this story and the characters ❤

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Extremely erotic.

Very well written.

It is good to have some descriptions of how they felt instead of merely a list of their actions.

Well done you.

Devs7r1Devs7r14 months ago

One of the best stories i've read

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That is amazing - a perfect femdom fantasy that yet managed to feel almost realistic. I hope there will be some chastity in the upcoming installments too.

LvnntnLvnntn3 months ago

Hope there will be more chapters! What an amazing relationship that'd be in real life. I wish more women allowed their relationship to try this

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the most desired relationship for some people, sm plus love. Not just some bullshit degradation.

1Martiniman1Martiniman24 days ago

This was such a good story…5 Stars! The premise was excellent and I liked the dual revelations of “we like each other sexually” and then the D/s aspect. The story was well written and sexy. My criticism would be there was to much detailed back and forth while in the “safe zone” and it robbed the story of some deep passion and emotion. IMO…if you get to lay everything out that you want and don’t want, is it really being dominated? I’d say no, but it’s still a fun story and I’m excited to read part 2.

Another curious question based off of part 1…how do you write a story this good, post it, then disappear? Why no more stories? Frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

JAAAAAACK

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Well written. Makes a change from most BDSM rubbish. Personally I prefer the woman to be submissive or both to be switches, but certainly a good story well told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous