All Comments on 'Yearning Hearts Ch. 06'

by twistedromeo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dreamer889dreamer889about 7 years ago
More

Please continue or at least have an epilogue.

twistedromeotwistedromeoabout 7 years agoAuthor

If that's something you guys want then...we'll see. How bad do you want it? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
*****

Bad!!! Haha, more please! You are such a wonderfully talented author, beautiful job.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 7 years ago
Epilogue

Would be awesome. I love these guys and their families. It would be great to find out where they all were say 10 years later

Reader777Reader777about 7 years ago
Great Story

I just read all the chapters over again along with this last one. What a book!! I loved it all, through many tears. Very well written and well done. Thanks for sharing it with us. An epilogue would be wonderful, to see how they fared over the next few years. Even if it is just fiction the characters become real in my mind and I like to keep in touch with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A real holocoaster

I love the story, its ups and downs, and yes the sex too; but above all I love your writing style. It's very descriptive and easy to follow. I agree with the rest, an epilogue is much needed. The baby girl needs his two Daddys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Marriage

Hey Twistedromeo,

Great story, I have enjoyed reading this.

Would love to have a chapter on the wedding, thomas getting Jon the ring and etc. It would be a nice closure.

Waiting for it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really Good

Awesome story. What a ride! You had some powerful ups and downs in this story . Job well done. A sequel would be nice. Thank you.

twistedromeotwistedromeoabout 7 years agoAuthor
wish granted ;)

already in progress guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!!!

Your writing style is amazing! And truly love the ups and downs that they all faced and overcame through the whole story. Please, please, please, give us more.

AnotherSelfAnotherSelf5 months ago

Just recently found this. This was written a loooong time ago???!!!! It's amazing to me how many 'oldie but goodie' stories are on this site to enjoy. I absolutely fell in love with these characters. What an amazing story and to go along with them on the ride. Wow. I felt every emotion in this. Amazing job to the writer. Would love to read other works if they exist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous