All Comments on 'See Through Me Ch. 03'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
minxxxkittenminxxxkittenabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Just found your story tonight. Wonderful story! And I'm glad she has some back boned at the end! Makes it so much more interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully a longer one!!

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago

Don't apologize for the short chapters. I read with bated breath knowing the end of it is coming soon. It is such a tease, keeping me on edge waiting for the next chapter.

joodlejoodleabout 7 years agoAuthor
On its way

Thanks everybody for your words of encouragement. I could use them. Getting my wheels a bit stuck in the mud on the next chapter. I know where I want to end up, but the transitions are a tad tricky. Hang tight, and I will submit another soon. I want it to be longer and more, ahem, climactic. ;)

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

Fuck me senseless! I've just finished reading a comment made by you in 2014 on a story called 'A Broken Mind' that made me piss myself a bit, so I went and snooped your profile and Bingo! Christmas (the one where you can say 'Bingo! It's Christmas' and nobody freaks out because you're being stupid again).

I love your villain. Actually I love both of them. They're like two kids playing a game they both wanna play without either of them having an inkling which of the rules go where, so they discard the whole bunch and just go for what the picture on the game's boxfront prompts them to do. It's more fun like that anyway. I'm glad you wrote comments in 2014.

Shot for having this cool story to read, because people who go through your stuff at 3:30 in the morning really appreciate it.

YourcumkittenYourcumkittenabout 7 years ago
please

please continue this, i can see myself doing exactly what she did, surrendering , regret, and defiance , but deep inside scared to death where this might lead, Alice really and finally going down the rabbit hole to the unknown!!

huggggggggs

suzanne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
545 Followers
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES