All Comments on 'All Riled Up'

by funluvinaj

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bogg99bogg99about 7 years ago
Intense.

Funluvinaj just drives it for 15 minutes straight. Very intense sex and loud climaxes followed by minutes of getting her breathing, heart rate and sensitive pussy and/or butt under control for the next bout. The lady is a rabbit - so highly charged....soooo horny. Loved it.

BBGunn81BBGunn81about 7 years ago
How Did You Know?

How did you know I was listening in my office? All riled up is right, for the first time ever I shut my door and took my cock out at work, stroking it for you as you described everything you wanted to do. I had to stop myself from cumming a few times before finally going to the restroom to relieve myself listening to you moaning and begging to cum. I ended up edging until your description of fucking your ass which was too much for me to take and I exploded thinking about stretching your asshole with my cock. You moaning as you take my cock, smacks landing on your ass. I want to watch my cum ooze out of our ass. So sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 times and counting!!!

I've listened 3 times so far... each time my cock gets more and more jealous of your toys! So . Much . CUM!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunluvinaj@funluvinaj
2028 Followers
First and most importantly... a big thank you for all the fabulous feedback and comments... They make me feel sexy, help me hone my craft and naturally want to record more. Mwah!! AJ