All Comments on 'Till Death Do Us Part'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
cyferxcyferxabout 7 years ago
What is this story about?

This story confuses me. What are we supposed to feel about this extreme cucking? He realizes she never loved him, but only after fifty years when his freedom from her is almost completely meaningless. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him that he couldn't figure that out earlier? Seems silly because he was an agreeing party who seemed to get off on teasing handjobs. Is it a cautionary tale to not be ruled by your dick? Next time, think about why you are writing a story and let that show through. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
True

Most likely more true than many would like to admit.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
50 YEARS TOGETHER ?????

his training will never allow him to finish his life, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
50 years, eh?

that's 49 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 miniutes and 30 seconds too fucking long to be around a parasite like his useless tramp wife

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Sorry...

Sorry...a so stupid and disgusting tale doesn't deserve comments...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Vg

I liked it a lot

Good story , extremely well written

Real eye opener

5*****

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
Way above average

I guess you're copping heat because of the subject matter. Objectively it was pretty damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i can relate to this one

sad but so true

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Why?

Why does a man accept being a cuckhold? Why does he stay fifty years in a loveless marriage? It surely isn't for love, since it's a loveless marriage. This story was a great opportunity to explore that, but you didn't. Which makes this just a run of the mill wank fantasy. You have some talent and skill as a writer, and you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why?

Because they are sick, in need of a shrink. Wimps by nature, who need a strong woman to push them around. They feel inferior to all other men, thinking they can't satisfy their wives with their small penises and get off seeing their wives pleasured by others. Mental cases that need to be locked up for life in a padded cell.

By the way, what did anybody really expect from a guy that calls himself "cuckoldguy". This guy escaped from the mental institution. Time for him to return, to put him out of his misery.

This is the kind of shit that is so despised in loving wives, not the cheating stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
till death do us part

couldn't happen soon enough-both of you need to go asap-society doesn't need trash like you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
-1*

Stupid Cuck

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 7 years ago
Not much of a story.

I mean all the conflict was avoided in the writing. So nothing happened. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where's the story?

She was a manipulative bitch that viewed her husband as a meal ticket. The picture you painted of him was that of a weak-willed, submissive, prideless man with no self respect. He let her dominate his world. This was no marriage. Why would he care one iota if she dies? An ugly snippet of long term abuse and manipulation.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bla bla bla...

Hopefully you now shoot yourself a bullet into your dumb brain, idiot!

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

U dumb fucker, The bitch ruined you, turned you into a Sally. I think since your not a man anymore, You may as well jump

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
It's a fictional story on a fictional story website.

So, it's not a true story.

Also, anyone reading a story by someone who calls himself 'Cuckoldguy' and then gripes because the story was, shock, horror, about a man who was a cuckold, really might like to reflect on why they read stories they claim to hate.

I admit it's not my cup of tea, but each to their own.

KristieBechirKristieBechirabout 7 years ago
Forget the subject matter...

It was just a poorly written story. There was no plot, no character development, no explanation as to why they each acted the way they did, then suddenly, it's 50 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So what? She's a whore and he's her bitch. Marriage certificate is a paper lie...

...declaring to the world exactly what they were not.

Now without anyone to "guide" him and humiliate him, he has no reason to go on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why did you write this story?

It totally went under my feet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gave it a 5

Strange one........... did he turn off the life support when no one was looking?

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 7 years ago
What happened

between getting married and finding he has been cuckolded by his wife's boss and then her dying?

MaFreplerMaFrepleralmost 7 years ago
What?

He knows she's cheating, allows it, and spends fifty years in a loveless marriage? Why would i care about that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the story is actually the author himself

tooo bad u wimp pussy go back and crawl to your smelly mama pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a load of shit!

The guy only got a hand job once in a while from his wife for 50 years, what a wimp! A real man would be fucking that wife in her pussy as well as her ass every night to satisfy her sexual urges! Her comment that she loved her husband is bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry, critics!

Sorry critics, but this story has the makings of a good literary short story. It's not too long, it maintains the tension throughout, it evokes an emotional response from the readers, and it has a poignant surprise ending that is realistic and believable.

Sorry guys. He nailed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rubbish story

At least try to make the story bit realistic even of its fiction. Which idiot will put up with this or which hot wife would stay with such a wimp for so long.

YouamiYouamiabout 5 years ago
Jesus wept, what a sham of a marriage!

CG

I have to say that I found neither of your main characters remotely sympathetic. I know from some of your other submissions that you try to explore the cuckold lifestyle from a positive perspective. But I gotta tell you, dude, this stinker didn't make the cut.. And if I didn't feel depressed with my lot before I commenced reading, the ending made me suicidal! The fuckwit put up with that crappy, very unhealthy relationship for fifty years?!!! He didn't come across as some suffering hero type....he was a low cuck wimp who deserved the miserable life that he got. Sorry but no prizes for this one.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 5 years ago
There were good parts in the middle

I think you rushed the characters at the beginning, then again at the end of the story. Also, fisting is the ultimate expression a woman gives her man.

Seriously though, if you were going to make the blow job thing an issue, work it through more as a motif. it felt just tacked on.

Still I gave it 5 stars to counteract the hate.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Sad and pathetic

But you told it well. I'm not required to like all characters, and I don't like these, but selfish women and weak men do exist and they find each other.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

This story is scored much too high. One of the worst I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author offers no reason the MC would have put up with such disrespect and humiliation for five decades. Poorly written smut fiction.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wow not sure what kind of fucking wimp you were, but I am guessing your wife realized how gay you were and left you for any man that was, ummm, actually a man.

Amd the "talk" she gave to get him to accept hm being a gay little man the rest of his life? ROFLMFA that only works in the closet where you guys live.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As implied by others here..why did he stay with her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1060 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....