All Comments on 'A Fantasy Night Gone Bad'

by wittle_penis

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
migmigover 19 years ago
Oh dear!

What a problem for our wimp.Doesn't he know that a tire iron can work wonders?.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
I should of known

by the name you go by. Since this guy lives so far out in the country; I doubt that he locked to door to his house. Since he had been drinking for hours and smoking joints he was probably half stoned, a little B&E would have been justified. Even if all you have is a pair of size 6 shoes, a well placed kick will do wonders to equalizing the size difference.

Now all you have to contend with, is the fact, that he knows where your wife lives, won't take long before he knows who she is married to, and if you think your life was bad before, well lets just say your in the crapper now.

A guy who doesn't come to the defense of his wife is no man at all. The only person here who messed up is you. You talked her into this whole mess. I feel sorry for your wife, she thought she had a protector and bread winner, instead she got you. If she leaves you for anybody else you only have yourself to blame.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loser

What a loser, ever hear of calling 911..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very erotic

This story is screaming for a follow up chapter of domination and cuckolding, over Hubby and Kristin.

Jake knows now who she is from her address, and starts to humiliate and dominate hubby at work. He starts coming to the house and fucking a willing Kristin almost daily. All the while threatening to tell everyone on the site that hubby is into wimping and wife watching. Jake dominates the couple to such an extent that Kristin denies sex to her husband ever again, after Jake tells her not to. Jake moves in their home, assumes the duty of husband, while hubby becomes just the provider, cook, and housekeeper.

Oh, and yes, Jake's friends are regulars at their house too. Kristin becomes pregnant, not knowing if the twins she is carrying are Jake's, or the other construction workers. Only thing known for sure is that they do not belong to her husband. He hasn't had a chance to fuck her for over a year.

Hubby finally just quits his job, and leaves, totally broken and dejected. They find his body some weeks later, dead from a self inflicted bullet wound to the head.

Jake exclaims to Kristin. "god damn that Matilda cocksucker for leaving, Now you can go to work to support us. The worthless motherfucker didn't even leave us any life insurance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THE WRITER IS THE WIMP

IN MY AREA IF ANOTHER MAN BOTHER YOUR WIFE ITS'OPEN SEASON, BUT IF HES' MARRIED TO A WHORE THAT ANOTHER STORY.IN THIS STORY WIMP HUBBY AND WHORE WIFE,USE YOUR BRAIN AND GIVE US SOMETHING BETTER.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
So, where's the rest of the story?

At least a third of what this story is about you totally ignored. The widdle boy sitting on the stoop, holding his stupid head. If he is grown up and male, he had to do something else. If only agreeing with her that he really isn't her man anymore, just the yard boy.

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Dumb too

What the hell? Don't they make tire irons anymore?? Sneak in and break a knee and then a head!! Rap him in the balls.

Anything but doing nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
dumb is as dumb writes

There is a host of better erotic ways to write this story and you found the dumbest.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
If she

does leave you, no need to tell us, we already know why; this space has better uses.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another Shitty bad wimp story

WTF why is every guy a goodman fucking wimp. PLease stop writing this fucking shit. When is someone gonna fucking put his wife in her place for even going that far and fucking kick the guy's ass for doing it. I mean come the fuck on. THis is a fucking horrible story.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
For the love of Gwad...

That woman must leave that wimpy husband! He is just so pathetic, he doesn't even deserve to be a cuckold. He should just leave her alone.. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Some guys just feel impotent

It seems as this guy has some issues. Maybe he isn't able to saticefy his wife, so he makes fantacy's about her being pleasured by other men. Anyway, sounds to me that he does have a good fantacy world going for him, and with a little practice, I could see him writing other stories. Not bad for a first submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fucking Awesome, man!!!

I agree that this story is begging for a follow-up! This bully knows where she lives now. I can see this guy blackmailing her into doing his two rough buddies. I don't know if it would be better he didn't know he nailed the hot young bride of his wimpy boss or not. Not sure which way would be better.

Don't stop to read this, man...get writing!

SunnieSunnieover 19 years ago
Fuck em both

He's a wimp, but she's a fuckin' bitch anyway. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dumb

Just play with yourself...don't write again....please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Do a follow up and finish the story!

There has to be more! Maybe wimp boy snaps and does a double murder on those two, or maybe, Jake comes back for more after Kristin re-dedicates herself to Matt, leaving Jake pissed and horny at the same time. Don't worry about those who didn't like the story, probably all have small dicks themselves and the story was just a little too close to home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

Dude,

What a hot story, it had all the elements. I like your style of writting and I can hardly wait to read another "episode" of your "life". Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
here's an idea !

Have Big Jake beat the hell out of that wimpy husband ! he richly deserves a sound thrashingthen his actual biggest fear can be realized and he'll be a true cuckold in deed as well as in pain have the whole construction gang do his wife as he sits and nurses his wounds and cries like the bitch he isjust don't have him wear panties and makeup and prance and mince about as he acts as his 'buddies' waitress / waiter just have him get the bed ready for his wife's grand bang ! Good Show!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
What to do?

Let's see.....What is it that they make ball bats and .45s for??

sculptjimsculptjimabout 19 years ago
Cuckold

Pretty hot sexually don't usually like cuckold stories but since it was a story where the husband wasn't a willing cuckold or a man that enjoyed it then it came off more realistic and hot. I wish you would do a sequal on the after math do they reconcile does he get revenge somehow or does he catch his wife sneeking back to him for more. Just don't have him becoming one of those freaks that like being cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loser.

There are a few wimps like that. Everyone must be writing stories about themselfs. Amazing how many authors, like this writer, are wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sorry

Very disappointing. I felt nothing but revulsion for the husband. While he lamented his wife's infidelity he did nothing to stop it. Despite his small stature, he at least should have made some attempt. I really dislike stories of this type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
True Stories

The story was just like real life for me. I like reading almost as much as doing wifes of whimp husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HATE THESE KIND OF STORY

It was well written, but i hate cuckold stories.The reason i read it is cause i hoped there would be some revenge of some kind.The way these story finished, you could write another chapter.Hopefully where the husband gets his revenge on his whore wife and on the other guy.Hope you write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A pussy!

If you can't stand up to the guy, at least have the decency to kill the little whore in her sleep. A baseball bat or a firplace poker to her whoring head will do the job quite nicely.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a sorry kind of guy

if there is a sequel, and since the husband is such a LOSER, why not let him kill himself.

but if its your true story, i feel sorry for you, but can i and my friends barrow your wife for a weekend?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Maybe this will teach the wimps and the cuckold in

that sharing your wife can lead to bad things happening man, bad thnigs. You're a wimp for not trying to brak this up. A tire iron always equals the size of the other guy. You could have called the cops hell you could have ran him over. But instead your wife will seek him out now as the better man. Your days and marriage are over, or soon will be. WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lucky man

This story is great I hope its true. those other comment are idiotic. I think a wife getting fucked by a huge cock is amazing. When I get married I hope my wife is fucking other men. I will encourage it and I will stay faithful to her. I'd suck her pussy afterwards as well. its one of the sexiest thing there is. Seeing your beautiful wife taken like that is a truly a gift and you are a very lucky man. Open your mind up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
"lucky man"?

that comment could only be made by someone who is gay or bi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
How Sad

This guy is just so patheic I can hardly imagine how such a guy could get or keep the woman described in the story. What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A man...

What makes a man? It's definitely not something that is shown in this story. No self-respecting man would stay in this situation by only bemoaning the fact...I had never understood the term wimp until this story, but i do know now thanks to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic Story

You write well, this is a good story. Ignore the fools and wimps who keep reading these stories, probably jerking off imagining their wives and girlfriends doing what is described, but aren't man enough to admit it. Why else do they read these stories? You wrote a good one here, please keep writing, don't let these fools put you off.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
The author must be a one hit wonder

as this is his/her only submission. Cuckolded wimp stories aren't my thing so this was about as erotic as a root canal. Insofar as fiction goes, the lack of a plot and the rather meagre characterizations don't do much for the piece. It's apparently a stroke story for males who get off on extreme humiliation so it didn't do much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Stupid stipid husband and slut slut slut wife.

I could say other words like wimp wimp wimp dumb dufus shit for brains husband...Wife is a slut and if the dumb ass bastard doesn't throw her ass out then he will deserve all he gets...Man the so called writers of some of this tripe...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent Story!!!

My Wife and I loved it. It is telling that most of the negative commentators treat this story as if it were real. It is as if they have some psychotic life experience with women and feel insecure enough to relate with paranoia to mere stories. Some of them have such intense issues they commented multiple times as they almost always do to Loving Wives stories. Weird....

markoss3markoss3over 15 years ago
Awesome Story

Man I can feel the angst you created. I can feel the control of her lover. I can feel the submission from her. Now I am going to try to read your story with a cooler head so I can see how you build the characters and the scenes.

Great job

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
There are other choices...

He was scared to confront Jake. So, get someone else to do it. Like the cops. He has the address, knows the grass is there and he could say that he heard Jake tell his buddies he was gonna rape her. But, no, he watches and then beats himself up for being a wimp.

His wife has no excuse. No one forced her to drink herself to stupidity. She even went back for more beer after blowing Jake. She got what she wanted with just enough protest to let her believe she wasn't totally willing.

The writing was ok (a few misspellings) but the story was a bit weak because the husband was weak. BTW, so was his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I dont know who is more stupid him or the girl

either way this marriage is over. She is a fucked whore now and he is a small dicked cuck to her forever. Then comes the issue of medical testing and waiting a year for her negative test to finish. Think she will wait a year for sex? Not for a million dollars. File for divorce before she is completely cured of her hangover. She was a party girl and well used, she is now pure trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Answer to Anonymous 3/03/09

As to who was most stupid, how about the author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not another fucking wimp?

Enough with the sissy ass wimp stories.Please is there anyone out there that can write Fucking good stories like PAPATOAD.You must be Matt Moreau's love child or fuck toy.you useless little sissy.GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Grow a spine!!!!

Trash at best!!!! No man would stand by and let this happen to his wife!!!

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Once more a passive Brit male who refuses to confront situations.

Why have the male whimper so much? Why could he have some intelligence and confront the situation and overcome it? Is the weak male fetish so strong that a male with brains just doesn't get your juices flowing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Epilogue????????

The don't talk for a few days.

Jake finds her, talks her into a smoke and this time she goes willingly.

She doesn't want Jake, but she no longer feels that hubby is man enough for her - she is right - right!!!!

SegamiSegamiover 13 years ago
I agree...

with Anonymous. Why no epilogue? This guy doesn't seem like a cuckold(thankfully, too, as there are too many cuckold stories in Lit.), so shouldn't there be a follow-up?

Something like - he tries her and she's too stretched and he feels inadequate and depressed, he pulls the courage to stand up for his wife and himself, Kristin does or never does the fantasy night again, or (God forbid) he turns into a cuck? Follow-up please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wife bred,

My soon to be wife with 38GGG breasts had been by her father she needed to be married to a white man. He neglected to mention that there was black blood in the line which is why she loved being gang bang by black men. I knew her in school and many a time I was at parties watching her filling all three holes with black cocks and taking her hole after the parties. Her father loved me and told her that she needed to marry me so here we were with my best man who was black as you can get and me ready to say I do. Right after the ceremony we went to a room to change and there must have been fifty black men waiting for us to use her three holes. I went to the reception without her and when her mother asked me were she was I told her she was getting gang fucked by black men back in the room. What I did not know was that her mother had taught her how to really fuck them. After a while I went back to the room and the on the bed was mother and daughter in a sixty-nine eating out each others cum filled cunts as more black men filled them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Sucks man i realize only now ill keep the fantasies in my head

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she only wanted to do a bj

once she was restrained unwillingly it was forced. So she could either file charges or get the hell out.

Fantasies should be just that once you let them go past the point you and your spouse agreed its cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i agree

she can either file charges or get her cheating ass out of the house.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
not to mention...

...a worthless wimpy husband - a poor excuse of a man. Welcome to "Wimp-Erotica.com"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sac up and dump her.

No use crying in your spilled milk. Get your ass up, do the things you're supposed to do and go see the lawyer. This marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the only wimp, loser, pathetic gay loser here...

is the author. These people DON'T EXIST! The pathetic piece of shit here is wittle_penis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry Little Man

Can't imagine more of a loser guy in a story (though there are lots in these stories). Love to see the next chapter when she dumps him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You

Poor sick cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
if you are trying

to reflect your married life, you have some major problems... wife is not worth doing your self in... get the big D and forget this segment of your life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great wife

I've been trying to get my wife to do this on a regular basis with different guys. She's done it a few times when she was wasted, but doesn't want to do it every weekend. Maybe someday she'll give in, because she does like sex with other men & I love sloppy seconds or dirty thirds & love hearing her tell me about it.

Northwods 4 me at gmail dot com

tae352001tae352001almost 10 years ago
great erotic story

I am not into this so called kinky life style and its for this reason. This did not turn out the way it was supposed to be. The guy should cut his losses, kick her to the curb, bust his ass on the job towards management and show these guys especially the tall stupid one, the unemployment line. see how many girls he picks up with little unemployment checks. Oh, since he witnessed him doing drugs, I would organize a drug test for the company and work site the next day.. pop positive and you are gone. so much for a tricked out jeep. As I said great erotic story gave you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lol wittle_penis

Didn't even bother to read, as the name of this author is all you need to know that it's best to just to avoid shit like this.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Finally a real wimp...

He was a real wimp...Afraid of what? In that city there wasn't Police?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

this really brought me down i was hard and then it just...yeah ..talk about a flop...ive read rape stories with a happier ending...lol like one called forced entry by simone ..check it out if anyone is intrested ..but ill admit its got some faults but i still liked it more then this

SKHPSKHPalmost 9 years ago
Just one more urealistic wife-watcher fantasy

Sorry that I read this sick piece.

searcher308searcher308almost 9 years ago
Great Story

Lovely story about a guy who surrenders to the bully.

While others may criticize, I can tell you from personal experience that many husbands have the desire to have this experience, to not be able to intervene as their wife is taken hard! I know as I'm the bull who's taken many wives, and talked to even more hubbies who've offered up their wives for the opportunity to have just such an experience.

I thought your story captured it well, but was a little light on setting up the bullying relationship and developing the "fear factor" otherwise....great story!!

real69luvrreal69luvrover 8 years ago
what a crock

no one would let his wife get into this and just sit and watch,

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
What a Loser!

- Another piece of shit wimp husband! After that BIG cock,her eyes and twat will start to wander and tubby hubby will be left with a chubby as she cheats her ass off.

- Hopefully Jake knocked her up and that will speed up the end of that worthless marriage.

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago
what a piece of shit

damn can't any one write any thing any better then this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic story

Having tasted a huge cock plunging her depths for the first time, enjoying mind boggling multiple orgasms, Kristine would surely long for Jake's big cock again and again.

Poor wimpy husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Normally I would extol the justices of the concealed carry handgun and how it can stop a group of thugs and rapists, but this pussy is such a whiny little bitch that he would probably shoot himself in his own dick if he tried to protect his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Matter what went wrong

Or who is to blame... She would have woken up alone from that next morning until she got a ne boyfriend... No Divorce, No regrets, No more Games... She would never hear from or about me again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The End!

He's a wimp.She's a slut.

Divorce is the only reasonable outcome here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Totally uninteresting

Lousy story. There is simply no explanation of why an allegedly devoted wife would willingly go so far as she did, or why the husband didn't do anything to stop the situation. Just another uninspired wimp watches wife fuck story, without anything new or interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

God I detest pussy husbands. What a useless fuck. Cant call him a man cause hes not. So scared to stop his wife from cheating on him, worthless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
just a waste of time.

if you start a story then bring it to an end or do not even start. So it's just a waste of time.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Damn

Y'all burned this wittle_brained idiot pretty good. He quit before he embarrassed himself further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
whore

just another whore and wimp story . i would have taken a ass beating before letting him screw my wife

OPrimeOPrimeabout 3 years ago
Hold your nose

This guy is a total puss and the wife is playing him. Waste of time reading.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Ranks up there with the most pathetic, cucked by the numbers story here.

Dont waste your time reading this one kids...his name alone fully explains what he is, though a writer he will never be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

better a beating than passive cowardice.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

What a worthless piece of shit husband. Pick up a rock and bash his head in, you little wuss. And what a whore of a wife she is. She knew the limits of the game. Every character in this story was disgusting. But you write a good story and I have a feeling you wanted the readers to hate the characters. Write more but please, do it under a different name. It is embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is AWESOME!! Please write more of this stud and his wife and his bully's friends having a go at her next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes!! Write another excellent story where that skinhead finds out that tight young slut is his boss’ new wife and blackmails her into all kinds of rough sex with him and his hung buddies!!

norcal62norcal62about 1 year ago

Sad to see so many of this type of story in LW. So many male characters with no character. Poor premise too.

keki123keki1233 months ago

Another garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous