All Comments on 'Journal of a Chastity Slave'

by Sub_Leo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good start!

Thanks for sharing. It seems a bit rushed but I enjoyed reading it. Good luck down the road!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not Good

While I understand what you're trying to do here, this crossed the line on safety. Eating toe nails as an act of submission? You do realize that is the same as eating glass? So I wonder when he has to go to the hospital for a perforated colon he will spill everything. Jackie my dear?? You have some explaining to do. Figure a few years of custodial residence will change your outlook on life. Plus registering as a sex offender for life will give you more to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Badly done

Neither erotic or sexy. Nothing clever or original in the writing. Unsafe actions. Stupid actions. And you know he was jacking off and cumming while in the cage. When he got tired, he simply removed the cage. He doesn't need the key for that - it's a toy. Bottom line is that this was a lousy story, not worth the time spent to read it.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad for a first effort...

As someone points out below, the story does feel a bit rushed which actually removes some of the eroticism for me.

You've got the basics for a good story here though. A bit more time spent on character development would improve any future efforts, as these two characters do feel rather one dimensional.

A middle-of-the-road 3 stars seems fair.

====== BBBBBBbbbbbbBBBBBB ======

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Run

On your next trip out, stop by the hardware store and get a dremel tool. Cut the cage off and RUN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
if this is real

pack your things and go. Its an unhealthy relationship, she is a manipulative bitch.

dialaslavedialaslaveabout 7 years ago
nice going

Having read some of the comments you received these people are fools and likely not slaves or subs. Having been a slave for over 30 years this slave is lucky to be owned by such a cruel dominating bitch. Keep up the good work and hope to hear more from you. Don't worry about the negatives, these aren't slaves just a bunch of clowns looking for a circus. Dialaslave, a true and luckly owned slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very nice story

I especially like where she kicks his balls. Every man needs to be controlled by a nice woman like her, We are nothing but disgusting pigs and need the discipline of a harsh mistress. Write many more stories like this

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very nice story

I especially like where she kicks his balls. Every man needs to be controlled by a nice woman like her, We are nothing but disgusting pigs and need the discipline of a harsh mistress. Write many more stories like this

4yourpleasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous