All Comments on 'A Friend's Son - A Short Story'

by thighsgentlyparting

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Surprised he didn't take her ass

ManosHandsManosHandsabout 7 years ago
Great read...

Keep on writing!

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Well?

Who's talking in this paragraph? You might know but it's not clear.

"So, twenty minutes back to the restaurant. Danny hopped in the car, turned the key, and nothing. Apparently Jan had left an interior light on and the battery was dead. "Let's just have a tow truck come over in the morning and get it started. Come on, I'll buy you a coffee on the way back to the house." So I found myself sitting in an all-night coffee shop at midnight with this quite handsome and polite 22-year old young man."

And then we have a bedroom with a sofa in it. Kind of weird but fantasy rules. Of course why they just wouldn't use the bed.......2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Birthday?

Too much of a good thing- or a wet dream. No story - no evolution of charater or motivation. Fucking for fuck's sake.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Short And HOT!!!!****

Thanks for sharing.

PleasingTeasingPleasingTeasingabout 7 years ago
Short to the point and good.

Got me thinking about Laine's back story.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
My favorite part of this story?

Your username! :+PPPP

I like nice people being nice to each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why five stars?

I gave this story five stars because it reminded me of my life. I had just turned 21 and graduated from college and was home for the summer. I was working in my parents uptown bar and grill as usual waiting to start graduate school. The bar was open 9 am till midnight but the grill was only open 11 am till 9 pm. There was not anything I could not do in the joint. My mom usually worked the grill and my dad did the bar. There was also some part time help - Lenny for the bar and Maise, a colored cook. It was the 5th of July and mom woke me at 7:30. She explained my Dad was hung over bad from the big party and orgy at Colonel Parks home on the Lakefront. Dad and the Colonel were in the National Guard together. Mom was not hung over but she was walking like she was in pain between her legs. Mom and Dad are swingers. Mom always gets lots more sex than Dad and I suspected Mom had been royally fucked by most of the single enlisted men while Dad watched and drank and cheered them on. The enlisted men really enjoyed fucking an officer's wife and in mom's case, as a former nun and officer's wife she reveled in the degradation and humiliation. So, I opened up the bar and grill. Business was very slow (almost no lunch action) till about 4 pm when happy hour began and the hospital after first shift (7 to 3) employees began drifting in. One of the first to arrive was Claudia, mom's best friend since 4th grade. She started with a double scotch straight. I stepped into the kitchen to let mom know Claudia was out front. Mom came out and said hi to Claudia. Claudia drank scotch slowly all through happy hour till 6 pm; then she had a roast beef po-boy dressed with french fries. After she finished eating, she switched to coffee. By nine o'clock when the grill closed, Claudia was sober. Mom came out from the kitchen and sat with Claudia and they talked and giggled a lot. Then Charlie, mom's lover, came into the bar and sat next to her and joined the conversation. About 10, Claudia got up, paid her bill and kissed mom good bye. She came back in a few minutes later and announced her car would not start. I went out and she gave me the keys and I tried to start the car but with no success. Claudia and I went back in and she asked mom to give her a ride but mom declined and told Claudia I would give her a ride. I was pretty sure Charlie was going to get fucked! I got my briefcase and led Claudia to my 12 year old car and held the door for her, but before she got in she put her hands behind my neck and drew me in for a wicked kiss. I drove her to her garage apartment and she reached over and turned the ignition switch off. She said, "You are coming in." I followed her up the stairs and into her digs. As soon as the door closed, Claudia was all over me. She said, I know you have sex in your bloodline because there is not a sexier woman alive than your mom." Claudia then pulled her scrub top over her head revealing her big tits and in seconds she pulled down her bottoms and panties. She was naked and I was stunned what a great body she had for a 51 year old woman. I followed her example and took off my clothes. I made love to Claudia till 5:30 am when we showered and she fixed breakfast - cereal and bananas and I drove her to work. I then went to the bar and got Claudia's battery and went and got a replacement. Mom called Claudia at work and arranged to pick her up. For the rest of the summer, I moved in with Claudia. Nothing better than a horny 51 year old friend of your mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another chapter!

Kindly write a follow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous