All Comments on 'A Midnight Express'

by Ivey_Cooper_Kitten

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TheTrapperTheTrapperover 19 years ago
Nice!

I like this story. There are hungry and horny girls out there, not just guys. This story nicely illustrated this point. And...if you are ever going to be in my neighborhood, please let me know in advance...

The Trapper

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Very good and hot story!

Well honey, you did really good! And I agree with the other guy, if you come to my town. let me know, !!! I have always wanted a girl that was looking for some!!

jamper57jamper57over 19 years ago
Very Hot

Loved the story, and the flow it took.Hope to hear more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ewww!! Disgusting!

What's with all the anal sex on this site. Disgusting! Are you guys fags? Why else would a man even think of anal sex. Gross!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
****

She got all dressed up to go out but there was no mention of any make up being applied. Slightly odd that.

But any way, I still enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lost and Found

I saw no reference to her orgasm(s), if any. As a male who sincerely tries to be a good lover, I believe I enjoy sex more when I know my partner is satisfied before I allow my own orgasm. One reference said they didn't think anal sex was done by anyone but male homosexuals. Amal sex is a wonderful gift that a woman can give to a man, bit it MUST be done very carefully for obvious reasons. I have known female partners who vehemently insisted that they experienced orgasm during amal sex. Leaving that to one side, it is a fact that gentle touching or stimulation of the anus or the area around the anus during foreplay or sex is pleasnt for many females. I would suggest that any man who wants anal sex with a female should buy a strap-on large dick and have his female partner use ot on him. I did.

puma0916@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous