All Comments on 'Shopping'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ah, nothing like eating your best friend's pussy in a dressing room. Hey I've done it. The thrill of getting caught or being heard makes it all the better.

CharmlesCharmlesabout 7 years ago
Almost caught

This was special for me coz something like this happened to me... except it was "Holly"!!

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 7 years ago

Charmles, I was just thinking about this story eventually involving Holly with Jeanne and Neela. Seems quite a natural with the physical description of Holly plus the later "twinkle in her eyes".

Cute little quick scene - doesn't need much character development, Let's have a few more such little scenes that you like to write about......

I was going to call this a fantasy until I read the comments of other people who had similar things actually happen to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wear's?

Couldn't stop masturbating long enough to check grammar?

MaraKittenMaraKittenabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

So addictive! I want more.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

And that's why the Gods and Goddess invented dressing rooms. I love your syories, they're sweet & loving. You've got the potential to brcome an excellent writer. Hope you keep practicing your craft. Also, your Mistress is a very very luck girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved It! _ Very Sweet And Sexy-Hot!!

This was the first stories of your I've read but I will be reading more of them.

Thank you, for sharing your lovely story with all of us.

I'm giving you 5 Stars,,, and what a pity I can't give you more!

Gay Kat.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinalmost 7 years ago
Hot

These scenes you create are so thick with descriptive imagery. Just fantastic, as usual.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

You are definitely very adventurous in having a good time Bree ..... So take care what you wish for ....... Lots of fun for the next shopping tour

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
958 Followers
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...