All Comments on 'Becky's Really Hot Day'

by no1specific

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Not what I expected at all. It was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong Post

With all due respect, this is not an erotic story. (But you probably know that.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HaHa!

He burned the bitch! REALLY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5*

Hope he gets em all!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Hahaha!

4* for a dark but humorous angle.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

it is in the right place. a cheating wife story belongs here.

he seen what was going on and flipped his wiggy, dam.

good story but a bit short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hello

well a deadly one but interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
weird, but entertaining

structurally sound, disturbing, weird, but entertaining

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
COBAL?

If you’re want to show off your computer knowledge, you should know that it is COBOL (COmmon Business-Oriented Language), not COBAL!

looking4itlooking4itabout 7 years ago

I like the idea of the wife's and boss' actions as defining a new reality for him. Walking that thin line between sane mind and a fully insane act during the trial was feesh as well. A lot of over the top stories already written but I'm not sure that this perspective has been used much, if at all.

A flash story was a great or idea as well since there was no need for too much back story in order to explain his actions or rather reactions. There might be those who want to know the reason behind her actions but I honestly didn't believe that is necessary at all nor what you intended to show from m the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OK...

OK, it was definitely a different take on "burn the bitch." I understand why you ended the story where you did. But, I would've like to hear how the media "burned the bitch" and the other assholes for doing to the husband what they did.

Sometimes there just is not enough punishment. It's good the whore wife will never have sex again and her physical appearance is gone forever. That is payback that just keeps going and going and going. More, more and more!

Did the other assholes in the house get divorced or burned?

Don't get me wrong. I think you finished the story as you wanted and I applaud you for that. But I have a lot of Paul Harvey in me and want to know the rest of the story.

Yeah, you are gonna visit the other assholes when you can and give them the personal payback they deserve, but what was the immediate shit storm that hit them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dr. Mengele is my therapist, too.

Coincidence?

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Motorhead is the name of a band

Gearheads are people who like cars. Interesting little tale of murder and mayhem. I don’t care for murder porn. Get a divorce. A wise man once said that violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. He was right. Not my kind of tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hahaha ! Loved it

Well its not the very best story ever posted in this category , but it is the best of these last few days .

Added to that , it's going to cause all of the Cuck Apologists heartburn , and by golly we've got us a winner ! Top marks from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Weird story

The dr of death. He flipped out. Him finding his wife pulling a train made no sense. Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Clearly trying to be funny

But failed. Stupid is not the same thing as funny.

And any of you nut jobs who are jerking off to visions of people burning need to seek professional help.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 7 years ago
Yuchhh

It wasn't humorous, enlightening, erotic, provocative or even well written. No redeeming virtues at all. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Different, that's for sure

Really burned the bitch. I don't know if this belongs in humor or horror, surely not in LW, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dumb

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well, his wife and co-workers DID burn him, metaphorically speaking

and you know what happens to people who play with fire

yup, they get burned, and that's what happened to them

not bad. better than 80%-90% of the LW dreck that's been posted the last few years. Too many happy cuck\wannabe cucks flooding the site. this story was a breath of fresh air

Not to mention a true BTB entry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WORST STORY EVER

Maybe the worst story ever posted here.Where is the minus 5 when you need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
this is as good

as and better then most of the stupid i shared my wife stories.

likeboblikebobabout 7 years ago

IMHO this is an interesting twist on another story. I agree with another poster that it is a little too short. I did enjoy it and hope to see more from you. As to the category, this is the correct one for this story. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Funny

I liked it.

StormKing33StormKing33about 7 years ago
5* A Brand New Take on Burning the Bitch

The dark humor kept me chuckling. Well Done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
brhd

cute.

Just proves the point, no good ever comes from someone hitting your car.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hell Yes

When the term "Burn the Bitch or Bastard" is used, this story brings new meaning to the word burn. Fun read. Reality? Not in a million years. But still fun. Thanks for the laugh today!! 4 stars only for how short it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What About the Others in the House?

None of them, but Phil, died?

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
LOL different 4*

That's a dark load you're carrying in that brain buddy!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
WOW!

I'm worried about the mentality that likes this story. With that said, you did a fairly good job of writing a really off-beat story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crispy critters

Perfect story for the Daily Mail, literally BTB. A

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
Wowser

That was a Dark little story ( pun intended ) . I'm pretty sure that the author was using a metaphor , and a very effective one at that !

In my minds eye , I'm gonna transpose this onto just about every Matt Moreau story that I ever read ( I think about 3 or 4 were not too bad ) , and I invite everyone else to do the same thing , lol .

Way to make a splash in LW world no1specific .

P.S. I also like the fact that you listed favorites on your Bio page . That's the only reason I read this story , seeing's how Lit failed to post any story tags !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another one.

Not one star, I gave it a three, but another meh story that you say, "Well, at least it wasn't disgusting, except the murder and arson part. At least it wasn't a cuckold story." No, but it's not a good story, either. Better than the other story posted today, but better than dog shit still isn't good.

I'm still waiting for something worth reading. I couldn't finish this psycho stuff.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
Next time, make your hero a physicist and

have him build a small nuclear device and plant it in the garage and then remotely detonate it, taking out a small city. That would really make the readers laugh and admire your genius. A nuclear response is not unreasonable if a wife cheats. Collateral damage is acceptable. We demand respect!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 7 years ago
Wrong category

Perhaps Satire ... or Mind Controlless?

unrated, but wouldn't think above 2, no matter what category!

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Of course it is not real life, gang!

It is meant to be humorous and under that optic a fun story. Everyone seems

to feel it is a real life confession. I admit I was a bit on the sad side because I could not think what she was going to say to him later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lol loved it !!!

Refreshing after suffering through most of this gay cuck shit. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Disgusting

See above

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well that WAS a new take on BTB - literally.

Kinda gruesome ending but whatever. Maybe taking some video and suing everyone would have been an easier route. I wasn't quite sure if everyone besides his wife died? Or if the fire department saved some? I'm thinking some got out and that relates to some of the trips he wants to take when he gets out. Not sure how he's going to have any money to finance those trips, but I'm thinking the crazy guy is going to steal it. Maybe a followup story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really bad

The wife as office whore is silly. If the fire was as bad as he described they would have died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

Loved the NAPALM used in this one, a nice difference from most of the cheater stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A psychedelic Symphony in Napalm sharp major

The Literotica version of “American Beauty” sticks to the movie’s formula, but also infuses the conventions of the genre with a breezy insouciance that scrubs away some of the material’s bland gloss.

Five Gallons thumbs up !

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
A true BTB Story

He meant to burn her and he did. Now thats what I call temporary insanity and lets have a chat after you get out and from under your whoring ways. Nice to see the wife can't walk anymore and lost all her feminine charms. Now thats payback.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
Truly a flaming sidedish of vengence

Laughed my way thru this tale, nice job on a new twist (haven't seen napalm used here - although it's bloody easy to make - 3 simple ingredients bought almost anywhere).

Would have been nice to at least allude to the actual body count (if any) in the tale itself, don't think it warrants a sequel though.

4/5 for entertainment value

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where

was the "new twist"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hahaha

I love it because all the cucky, wimps, and slutwife lovers are going to go 'ballistic'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pay Back is Enjoyable

Damn, I really love a good romance story that ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOL

Harddaysknight, that was a funny comment. Blow up half the town? Priceless.

If this author wanted to jerk some chains, he succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

I laughed my ass off. Great job!!

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Not an easy story...

Not an easy story...black humor isn't for everyone. Humor differs from person to person...Example: Benny Hill. 50% of the persons thought he was very funny, the other 50% wouldn't even smile...3* for this one

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Oh Yeah

What a wonderful, light feel-good tale. Actually describing the wife in court made my day. We need more tales like this. Considering what's been coming out lately this is a reason for me to visit this site more than I have been.

FIVE BRIGHT STARS

ps Don't fuck with my paisans

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
Fun Story

Fun story, a nice change from the usual fair of "I fucked another man, but I really love you, you really love me too, so will forgive me and forget about what I did and we can both pretend that we know what the word "love" means."

What is also fun are all the weird comments about this story.

"So, how do you like your cheatin' wives"

"Extra crispy please"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
There was a wife once

She went to visit her boyfriend who lived in a trailer house. One of those with gas bottles in front? Great big ones, too. Those fittings should be checked, it seems they can leak.

Dangerous, causes fires big explosions and the little trailers have just one door.. I remember that, it made the papers. the fake cowboy didn't get out.

That wife didn't either. neither did the Mother and HER boyfriend, that was a surprise.

Too bad, sounded like one hell of a party since all four were found in the one back bed.

Cops sure ask a lot of questions when this happens, but tough to tell anything when there is that much damage..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty sure

That betrayedbylove is mentally ill.

The story was different so the author achieved his goal.

3*

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 7 years ago
Very good story

Very good story. It would have been great only if the husband got away with it. Temporary insanity is a valid defense. Too bad I could not be on the jury I would have pushed for a not guilty charge. Oh, look at the charges he plea bargained to, obviously no one died as murder was not on the table. With overcrowding, time off for good behavior and the hard work of those who push for leniency for criminals the husband would most likely be looking at two to three years, or less. I would hope any followup story would reflect this plus the husband's prison gained education being of great help in any future revenge plans.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
Thanks

This story worked really well.

And it was funny in a blackened sort of way. Well, home made napalm will do that...

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
Sigh

For all the adolescents out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Four

Four stars. Dark humor for sure. How he snapped into a "new rules" reality was brilliant.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 7 years ago
@anonymous, "Another one."

"I'm still waiting for something worth reading." Keep waiting. It's coming. Be sure to log on St. Patrick's day. You won't want to miss it. Mark your calendar. Something readers have been asking for a long time is coming. Maybe the best day ever in LW. It's going to be a very big day. Just a little patience.

This was tongue in cheek? I can't tell. If it's a joke, okay. If it's meant to be taken seriously, not okay.

CSD2CSD2about 7 years ago
Not new

Another author burned up his home while the wife was entertaining others with her twat. Lit the fire with an arrow if I'm not mistaken. Got the cheaters on the news when they ran out the house.

Yet I found your dark tale quirky enough to keep reading. And I look forward to more takes on old roads well traveled in LW.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Re: "If it's meant to be taken seriously, not okay." Randi comment

Are any Literotica stories intended to be taken seriously? They are, after all, intended to be erotic rather than erudite.

This one perhaps even less serious than most others, unless you consider a spoof on the 'Burn The Bitch' genre to be a serious concept.

It's unfortunate that No1Specific hasn't yet joined the commentary conversation, as he might Specifically clarify a few points other commenters have brought up. But from his Biog note and from those he lists as his favourite authors, I suspect spoof.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
But I thought revenge was a dish best served cold!

Hey no1specific, there's a Mr. Tarantino on the phone for you.

Any of you want to make casting suggestions? Talk about low hanging fruit!

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 7 years ago
Not What I learned in Chemistry

I have to admit the author had a different chemistry curriculum than I did, We never learned the basics of napalm in either high school or college. Drat.

no1specificno1specificabout 7 years agoAuthor
WOW! A big Thank You to everyone

I am truly a a amazed that people even read my story, much less took the time to comment on it. Thank you all. It is all about the stress. When what you are.... when how you define your world goes left..... what do you do? Batman is a few fries short of a happy meal and the Joker does make some cognisent points. Any way sometimes a handgrenade in the Koi pond is good for the soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow! Extreme!

The Worm turns! Not necessarily to the extent in the story; but it should serve as a warning, to anyone in a relationship, who think they can do, whatever they wish! Well written my friend!

ArsVampyreArsVampyreabout 7 years ago
Nice bit of humor

The writing style didn't really sell me on the madness, but as a bit of dark parody, it's quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just a view reviews that are worthy of a chuckle

"Damn, I really love a good story that ends well"

"And it was funny in a blackened sort of way. Well, homemade napalm will do that........"

"He burned the bitch. Really?"

"Just proves the point, no good ever comes from someone hitting your car."

"He meant to burn her, and he did"

"Collateral damage is acceptable. We deserve respect."

It's great that so many have a sense of humor. Like I always claimed, the comments can make your day. Thanks for an entertaining review. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sick story

Reveling in this type of stuff is just wrong!

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
@ML...

How did you miss "A psychedelic Symphony in Napalm sharp major"??!!

I literally laughed out loud over that one (and then he added "5 Galons thumbs up"! as the cherry on top).

Ah me. Yes 'good-quality' dark humor can be a difficult chore, but the author (and several commentators, as noted) did quite well here.

Those of you with concerns for our collective mentalities may want to make note that the author did not actually share ('hinting about' and 'sharing' are not the same thing) the recipe for the napalm with us here - and take a clue from that. This was merely an exercise in letting a little pressure vent off of the mental "dark energy" tank a bit via vicarious and generally harmless means here. Those commentators with non-wife-sharing mentalities have needed to grind their teeth rather much around here lately, so consider this story a public service to that audience.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
@no1specific (on you comment)

I think you were looking for the word 'cogent' there. right?

no1specificno1specificabout 7 years agoAuthor
Yes... Just a Harmless Stress Relief

Yup, nothing dark and evil here. Just a little literature stress relief. Uh-HUH! Doncha know.

I did misspell a word in my last reply... cognizant - knowledgeable of something especially through personal experience. I was of course referring to the "Joker" of the "Suicide Squad" series.... not the baffoon from the TV show. And what about that "Harley Quinn"? Now THERE'S a woman!

Tootles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good one! *****

Got my quota of laughs for the day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great read

Burn ya cucky sickos

Danger09Danger09about 7 years ago
25 years in prison

Over a dirty gutter slut⁉️😕😕 not on your life.. Whore wasn't worth it.. Hated the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Really bad"

This is fiction, and author's have literary license.

You should also know that in the original version people DID die, and the mods pulled it because of that.

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
Comment & Question

There wasn't that many q's

Was it a Pale Ale or Stout?

Thanks Great Tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Something bugged me the first time I read this and a reread prompted this comment.

I was interested in the fact that you knew about the IBM report generator program, but the program is actually RPG. I taught it at a College in Michigan during a sabbatical from my real career as a consultant in the automotive sector.

That said, this was not a comfortable read -- so you were successful if that was your intent.

Your current story about John was much more satisfying.

Thank you

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: RPG

As someone who learned RPG back in the dark ages I was going to call no1specific on this, but when I looked again at the passage I believe that he was referring to some sort of a report generator function, NOT RPG language. I maybe should have asked for a clarification when editing, but didn't think it was that big of an issue. Guess I was wrong, LOL!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@kimi1990 Re: Motorhead

Kimi, when I was doing the re-edit I remembered your comment when this was posted originally, and I was going to correct it. But I decided to do a Google search, and "motorhead" IS a slang term for a car enthusiast.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Why pulled"

My understanding is that the mods considered the original a "snuff" story. I tend to agree with you. While I can't remember any specific story, I'm sure that there are stories where people are killed. I believe Laurel usually only looks closely at stories when someone complains.

no1specificno1specificabout 7 years agoAuthor
Why Pulled

Sbrooks103x, et al. (WOW, I finally get to use my HS Latin!)

Yes, the computer program I was looking for was the IBM Report Program Generator (RPG). I first ran across it living on an IBM 360 running at Allied Chemical. My first programming experience was on an IBM 1620 which somehow ended up at my High School in the mid 60's.

As to why the first posting of Becky was pulled seems to that someone(s) read a sexual thrill being put forward in the burning (killing) of people and flagged the story. In the original version, I NEVER (sorry for the caps SB) looked at it that way. I was focused on the "new world view / insanity al la "Joker/Harley Quinn"", as well as being a wise-ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
odd story

very odd

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Laughed 'Till I Cried!

Pretty good send-up! Loved the chem-lab nerd stuff! Even the title is spot-on.

If you decide to do more humorous stories, just tone it down a bit and drop the one-liners in with a bit more subtlety, and you'll be right up there with some of HDK's short pieces.

Laughed my ass off in several places. 5* from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Duh

A real BTB story. A big FIVE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NOT EVEN GOOD AS A SPOOF

He can't wait to be free? His lawyer was going to get him off on a team. Insanity plea and he wouldn't have been incarcerated to start with. This is some stupid shit.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
YES, I DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

but to me the difference makes the life worth existing, TK U MLJ LV NV

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

for the laugh. I wonder sometimes how close I have come to the 'switch flipping' to the off position. Probably not that close, but it's fun to read about! Thanks for sharing.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
5* Loved It

A new meaning to Burning the Bitch!!!...Hot Story!!!

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitover 6 years ago
HAHA

Loved it.. Hysterical.

Bo47Bo47over 6 years ago
A Cult Clasic

Who ARE You? Month Python or a clone of his?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

Appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5++*

Great job. Makes me feel better about those days I feel kind of ........twitchy. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dr. Mengele........

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Still 5 stars

My second reading and still fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Okay.....but where was the “Spoof” part??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IDIOT

B.T.B because she giving her pussy to somebody else that was yours, now for the next 25 years no pussy for you but you be somebody else pussy. IDIOT. Bet that divorce looks good now.

DevotedWifeDevotedWifeover 6 years ago
Loved it! *****

I spit out my coffee at his greeting to her in court and then his having to wear the mask.

We need more dark humor at this site. It probably wouldn't have been as funny to as many people if someone had been allowed to die, but I wouldn't have had a problem with it. Just more fodder for sick jokes, like the kind I spew at the TV every morning when I wake up and find out what state the country is in, thus causing my husband to spit out HIS coffee.

Someone commented that violence is the refuge of the incompetent. Well, he was. Mentally incompetent. Everyone reacts differently. It's that old "flight or fight" response. Readers make fun of men who run away, but maybe that's their way of NOT ending up in jail. Of course, some of them are just immediately broken, like this man, when their whole world is turned upside down. Would that we could all learn to be a JPB character, watching through the window, taking names, and planning for all the perpetrators' long-term demise. Maybe this site should really be a .edu.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 6 years ago
Very funny spoof the 1st read

Even better the 2nd & 3rd time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice..

Nice. But would have love to know details of phil & co conditions.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userno1specific@no1specific
226 Followers
Once a Dragon declares he is your friend, it is for life. Just remember that a friend will do for you that which HE thinks is needed... which is not always the same as what you wanted. Of course life is a BITCH... if it was easy, it would be a SLUT! "Don't be afraid.... it's...