All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 24'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Welcome Back

Do enjoy the story. Thanks for keeping it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

I've missed these!

babyrebirthbabyrebirthabout 7 years ago

Finally, new chapter! The storyline is still the best. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Thank's for producing another chapter. I basically get an insta boner every time I see there is a new installment. I love how you address all the small little details that make summer feel exposed or submissive, and how the other characters notice these little things too. I'm looking forwards to the game, and would love to see Melanie recruit summer to substitute for a cheerleader in a uniform that's too small with plugs and a tiny thong so that she is forced to put on a lewd display in front of the school whilst fending off an orgasm. I'd also like to hear more speculation about her tan lines and what slutty underwear she must be wearing to get them. And the last thing that i would like to see come out in future chapters is for summer to have to try explain/lie about some jizm that she hadn't cleaned off. Despite my wish list, I'm sure i will love whatever you write and can't wait until the next chapter. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story as always, small details make it so much better.

I keep thinking of how her neighbor will degrade her, having her over for a poker game maybe. Really hoping her two sons start in her training bringing her to new level of almost as low as her degrading can get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nothing new...

it feels like i re-read a previous chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just re-read this chapter. Absolutely love it

I love this work and i geatly admire your attention to detail.

I just cant wait for the next chapter. I am looking forword to the conflict and dissonance in Summer's mind when her sons come home.

John558John558about 7 years ago
Totally Unbelieveable

Your story is totally unbelievable!! Summer would never in a million years allow herself, no matter how submissive she might be, to suffer the blackmail and degradation she has suffered at the hands of Todd...As many times as Todd as blackmailed Summer and exposed her to the countless situations and people she has encountered, Summer's secret would have long ago been revealed. There is no way Todd could keep her secret a secret. There is the next door neighbor, the handy-man, the experiences at McDonald's, her maid and husband.

Yes, Todd has information on Summer to blackmail her, and yes it would effectively ruin her marriage, her career, her relationship with her sons, and her friendships you forget, that at the beginning of this implausible yarn you said that Todd had to keep his relationship from his own parents a secret.

Once Summer's secret was out in the open...Todd has no power over Summer, and even as a juvenile Todd would still face a shit-load of crimes. His own Mother and father would disown him, and I am pretty sure that Mr. Wayne would kick his ass or get someone who would.

This story is too over the top, it is unbelievable and packed with sophomoric fantasies. The entire stories is so implausiable that I had to laugh while I read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

After regularly checking glad to see another chapter produced. Great as always and please don't leave it so long next time, many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ignore the haters

It pisses me off seeing some of the criticism some people are throwing out here. someone complaining the story is unbelievable. Its a work of fiction exploring the fantasy, it holds some explanation to make it justifiable, but it is not held to real world standards and would be ruined if it was. others saying "just like the previous chapters" to a degree, the forms of humiliation and sex may be similar, but that's because wilcox is nailing that area, and instead of rewriting his kink, he reapplies it to different scenarios where the stakes are rising with different characters to escalate it. Honestly if you don't like it, stop reading it, I love wilcox's work and I don't want to see him compromise the best story on the site because of some shitty 2 cents criticisms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I've become a big fan of Summer

When I first found this I couldn't believe how well written and enjoyable it is. I have re-read it many times usually when returning to see if there was another chapter. Thank you Wilcox010 for this latest addition. You really know how to push my buttons!

For those who are criticising this as too unbelievable please suspend disbelief as you would when watching movies like X-Men, Star Trek, The Martian etc. and just enjoy. Is it predictable? I hope so. I will be disappointed if the neighbour and his poker buddies don't use her thoroughly. And fingers crossed that young Terry gets to use his cock up her. If this story doesn't appeal to you then there is plenty of other good reads. Well done Wilcox for the quality, depth and breadth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
still a great story

and now a slow hostile overtack from the janitor.........

and whore her out a bit or more....

thank you for this great story

i often read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Foxes Cinema

Hope the Foxes Cinema is really dirty, in the slum area. With homeless people on the toilet who can use Summer.

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceabout 7 years ago
please continue

please continue as it has been said many times don't let the bad press stop your stories.A lot of the world doesn't know what it's like being a total submissive this slut has been there the mind being lost and doing as your told just to find your way your body just and instrument for pleasure even pain is pleasure.this sub could be summer at the drop of one word.I love to read so please keep writing it keeps my mind aliveand body on edge.

your sub fan

cinn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You Are One Sick Bastard...and so am I

Every chapter has made the wait for the next even worse. LOVE the story, but don't forget the kids are coming home...and so is the husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 25

Cannot wait for the the next chapter !!! Will we have it in June ? Please please please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more,more, more

I've got a case of 'blue balls' just waiting for next chapter. how much longer>

zwyrblzwyrblalmost 7 years ago
Sorry

Sorry to say that but you could shrink each single chapter to half its size without missing anything important for the story line and it would still be too long.

For ages I'm waiting for the sons to come home so that the story finally gets something like a development. It's drawing mostly circles for almost 20 chapters now. Involving more and more people that don't act different from the ones involved before. So why are they involved? More isn't necessarily better. Too much can make it worse, and that's what happened here to a once pretty good story.

So the locksmith returns. What makes him different from all the other abusers, so that his appearance makes any sense? It's not like there aren't already enough people around that make her suffer. Same for the janitor.

So most likely the sons will finally appear in one of the next chapers as it seems almost impossible to avoid it any longer. So finally the story could take a real step forward! But sorry, I lost my interest.

I see a lot of people still like the story, so it has every right to be continued and hopefully brought to a satisfying end. I wonder if they read it in bits over the years or all within a short time like me. That might make a difference since all the repetitions wouldn't be that obvious.

I wonder what a good story you could write if you would keep the storyline much tighter and develop a plan beforehand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

not saying this as a dick or anything rude but cant help ask is wilcox alive or just done writing i get writers block but not replying to comments when u used to is just a wierd coincidence in my book lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Have you lost your way with this story. Repeating all over again. Where is the ending ? Getting boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nearing the end

I am hoping that Todd finally gets wind of the janitor and does something to end that part of the story. Just the same with the locksmith as Summer is getting used by two men and Todd does not know about either of them. Summer is going to get punished by Todd because of either one of the two causes Summer to screw up. Hopefully she will tell Todd so he can take care of them. Liked the day at school. Wonder why no one said anything about her hair (or did I miss something). Oh well, off to the cinema to get degraded again. Wonder how her boys are going to find out about her life now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I want to be a slut just like Summer

My initials are SFM and I teach High School Science. Never mind that. I read all your stories and I want very much to b used and abused just like Summer. I rub my wet pussy as I imagine what that would be like. Please IM me master.

wilcox010wilcox010about 5 years agoAuthor
SFM

HI SFM,

I see where you left an anonymous comment. If you want me to contact you, you must write to me and give me your email address. You can reach me at wilcox010@yahoo.com.

I look forward to your response.

MJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whelps on her ass? Come on. Welts.

Whelp | Definition of Whelp by Merriam-Webster

Whelp definition is - any of the young of various carnivorous mammals and especially of the dog.

----------------------------------------------

So she's got cute little puppies on her ass, caused by all that spanking?

Your English teacher needs to discipline you again! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again,

the more humilating she thinks it is, the more excited she get, I guess we know that by now in the story, so really, again! Although the level of humiliation is quite linear but flat, it doesn't increase!

Mmmph. she' wants us to believe that she's scared of being recognize by someone she might knows or that her husband knows, from the start, But Mark, Gail's husband, he kmows Summer's husband, however., Summer shock was kind of non-existing as she just saw an erect cock to suck through him, and he was as cold as shitter T, not better or worse, he was actually way more interessing before screwing Summer! Now he's just an inconsiderate selfish asshole!

Why did slut didn't ask her neighbour when he called her and that she was trapped outside, that if she could borrow his bathroom and get clean with warm water instead of ridiculing herself naked outside with cold water in order to... to have the chance to sleep attach to bed on the floor of her own bedroom!

If you don't want to let me access my house, okay, I'll go elsewhere, I won't bother and I won't beg to satisfy your ego, as we both know that it is a bottomless pit, perpetually unsatisfied!

Oh no, another dominant person is talking to me, my pussy, sorry my cunt is dripping and my nipples erect, I'm feeling oblige to comply? Really, is this before or after you went into sixth grade? You know the grade when you figure out that boy and girl weren't exactly the same, similar until that coma that hang there, that extra attribute?

I'm frustrated because I got arrouse and I can't get myself to come. Please I need to come so much, that I keep creating situation that edges me but never relieves me! Why don't you stop causing those situations, take a deep breath, go home and treat you play with yourself, simple and easy solution!

I don't know why she is scared that people in from her work will find out about her inhability of making good decisioin, well don't decide if you always take bad decision, especially if you are detrimental towards you! You might need a shrink at that point!

I like my job so much that I wish to not loose it, I like my work so much that as soon as I think that I'm alone, I just please myself disregarding of my immediate surrounding, I don't even bother to look around, and when I'm close to come, I close my eyes to make sure that I put myself in bad or worst situation!

Well at that point, why is she even showing up at work, as she's obviously teaching fuck all to her students since her brain had a seizure once it grasps her illogicals actions!

She like having the attention so she can share how pretty stupid she is without even trying, kids do not do that at home, these fictionnals characters are trained professionals!

Does she teach slutting yourself 101, I can see her being quite good in that class!

She's daily attacking her students with those two big pierced erected nimples, and oddly enough, her students are happy by only staring at her, if this is true, she must have an horrible smell!

You get humiliated when people that are important for you finds out about some dark secret of your personality and they find out from someone other than you, that's humiliating!

Bumping into a good friend in an orgy is weird but not humiliating, because you are both participating but never talked about it! However, finding that a prude friend is looking for orgies while you don't practices promiscuity, it could look like being humiliating for that friend. However, chances are that he or she ain't really prude, and maybe not even a friend either! As you don't know what is and isn't true about that strange stranger!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“Summer was lost in the degradation and instantly walked up behind her friend's husband, placed the tip of her black cock against his ass and forced it completely inside him. Summer heard Steve's muffled cry but she paid him now attention.”

Summer still evolving. Even as she has become Todd’s sex slave and slut for other cocks of his choosing, she has internalized the degradation and humiliation in such a way that she has no problem now punishing and humiliating those who has treated her the same way, if so directed by her master. She had a reputation as a very tough grader in her classes, even “bitchy,” and her lack of empathy for, in this case, her former best friend Lisa and her husband Steve, shows in her use of the strap-on dildo. She was eager to further their sexual degradation with merciless, even perhaps sadistic, energy.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Well, it certainly seems to be the case that every man in the story has already or soon will be fucking Summer. The author has done a very good job with the build up to and the sex scenes themselves, but Summer is being taken to new levels of humiliation and pleasure very methodically and some will say, slowly. At this point the story is not pointing in any particular direction and may even be getting a bit stale, although it remains extremely erotic. Summer is a very appealing character and her transformation to sex slave of Todd’s and slut for cock is conveyed very well in her thoughts throughout the story. She has not been completely turned into a thoughtless bimbo and fucktoy, and that too makes her a very interesting and engaging character who is easy to empathize with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
1850 Followers
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES