All Comments on 'Lost My Virginity to My Cousin'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 7 years ago
Five

Great short story. You capture the illicit contact between people who are closely related in a hot horny way. More please.

jtw0978jtw0978over 6 years ago

Good are you planning on adding to it

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
What an awesome story.

I think every guy wishes he had one of those experiences, virgin or just for fun.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Very hot and naughty story. You captured the thrill of losing virginity so well. The part where he first kissed Annabelle and groped her tits was very intense. I especially liked the part where Annabelle told him to fuck her from behind, and how much she screamed and reveled on his dick, so hot. My favorite part was: "She laid down on her back on the floor and I got between her legs. I spread her legs wide so I could inch my cock really slowly until I completely inside her pussy. She was so wet that we left a mark on the carpet. After a minute or two of slow penetration she whispered in my ear to fuck her hard from behind.

I pulled out of her so she could turn over to get on her knees and lean forward on the floor. She stuck her ass in the air and wiggled her ass at me. What a sight it was for me it was the first time I had ever seen a woman's asshole. I remember her looking over her shoulder at me smiling, as I entered her slowly, she arched her back and told me to do it.

So, I went all out as hard as I could. I lasted all of a minute. She didn't stay quiet either, she was screaming telling me to fuck her hard and I know her brothers had to of heard us. I shot a huge load into her pussy without a condom on. She never told me if she had an orgasm, she just said she had a great time."

So dirty. Keep up the great work. This turned me on a lot. I always have fun reading your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
579 Followers
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.