All Comments on 'Teacher Is The Pet Ch. 02'

by Orexis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
erotic

Please write more. As a female reader I thought this was erotic. I wish you had made it more degrading. I have always wanted a man to degrade me. Maybe inside my petite conservative frame I am a total sub afterall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Get it on!

Consider having the boys go get the hubby and make him watch and clean them and her up and service them to get them hard again. Maybe a surprise visit by the principal of her school while the boys are gangbanging her. Then maybe a subsequent chapter where she ends up knocked up by one of the boys and then a second time knocked up and nursing not only the infant but also her class on demand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what happenned

where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Master Ace O7

I love ever thing that happened to this whore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really?

Get on with it. Don't publish until it's complete. Waste of my time. Better have a Pregnancy attached to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well we need an ending

A few more chapters of the teacher being used and bred. She could be used at school, in the parking lot, at a gloryhole, gangbanged at some biker club, etc. She could be made to not wear any underwear at school. Whenever she goes home she has to be naked at all times. Hubby has to clean her off after she is used. Maybe she could be lent out to some other BDSM clubs for use. So much could done with her and she seems to like it. Test her limits. Too bad it has been 12 years since this last chapter. Very annoying when a writer starts a good story but does not finish it. Unfortunately there are quite a few of these stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous