All Comments on 'A Bikini with a Mind of its Own'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
KitPiscesKitPiscesabout 7 years ago
Hot

Very imaginative and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not sure

While I love a story about a woman showing her body, I think this story would have been far better had it simply been about her in a tiny bikini for the first time. Adding weird elements like the shrinking fabrics and the seagull made it so unbelievable.

FASfanFASfanabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

A nice sexy story, well-written and hot. Thank you -- five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

Generally well written and engaging reading. I might have enjoyed it a bit more had Erin invited the "frat kid" to join her in the car.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years agoAuthor
Reply

Thank you for the comments.

To Anonymous who questioned the use of fantasy elements that made the story unbelievable: I knew this was the direction I wanted to take the story when I started it, but I see the point. I can see how having to suspend too much disbelief might diminish the erotic impact of a story. I'm going to chew on this thought for my next stories.

To Anonymous who wanted to see Erin with the frat guy: I get that. As a reader I might want that too. But I wanted to strike a balance between her desire to show herself off and her desire to remain faithful to her husband. I didn't want it to end up being a cheating story.

I appreciate all comments, good and bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good

At first I thought this would end up being a dream sequence and she would wake up ready to leave the house. But a magic shrinking bikini was even better I really Like this story and hope you continue. DW

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 7 years ago
Bravo

I think this story is excellent, exciting, full of tension and imaginative. I loved the green bikini finding its way back, all nicely displayed on the towel, at the end. The title promised a little fantasy, and a little is exactly what you delivered. As for getting it on with the frat boy, that would have been inconsistent with the character of the woman in the story. My only regret is: What was the European woman saying to her? But that's what imaginations are for. Thank you for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nudity

A story of a very naïve woman, because she didn't think logically made for a very amusing story.

Gave it 3 stars as I enjoyed it, please write more as a 3tar recommendation infers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
***** Great Imagination! 5 stars *****

I remember a g/f once told be that string bikini's "do have a mind of there own" as her halter top knot kept getting loose and the bottom kept creeping inside her butt, making her look more cheeky than she cared for. I practically had to stand behind her whenever she needed to stand up.

BTW I landed on your author page by reading the Hotel Exhibitionist, which is also wonderfully written. But this is a very imaginative story, all along I thought there were 2 main characters in the story: Erin & the Bikini. For me imagination is a lot more sexy than the blow by blow count of the act.

I was thinking the Sea Gaul will drop the bikini just as Erin reaches the shore, but I like your version better. Keep up the good work -Rembrandt

jetoshjetoshalmost 7 years ago
Great Fun

Where did you say that bikini came from?

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Practical magic

I love the fantastic elements of the story and think it only added to it, it was fun to imagine ahead, what that thing will do next.

And, it isn't even that much of the disbelief that should be suspended, almost only the seagull. Because... I believe a prank swimwear that shrink in heat isn't out of the physical possibility. It would be single use of course, probably not very healthy to wear, and just as cruel as any disintegrating swimwear prank goes.

I have heard several accounts about swimsuits that permanently lose colour in water, becoming as transparent as your average nylon hose is, permanently. All are from over twenty years ago, and I never had the dubious luck to see such accident in person, and I'm too lazy to go and try to find out more about this on the net, but here it goes:

1) My sister and a group of girls was in a Black Sea beach resort for a competition in artistic gymnastics. Soon they noticed that the beach near their motel, altough not marked as such officially, is in practice openly used as clothes optional. While with no intention to go outright nude, some girls decided they need someting skimpier than the overly modest swimwear they had with them, and they bought those locally. Then, after just few minutes in the water they noticed that one of the new swimsuits gets its initially solid and bright colour rapidly washed out, rendering it effectively and permanently transparent. Those girls wasn't some to be easily embarrassed: more afraid that the washed out tint may irritate her skin than about exposure, girl immediately discarded the destroyed garment, and when it was time to go out of the water, another girl awaited her with a towel in the swallow waters. Back in the motel they studied the packaging of the strange thing, they somehow still had, and after decoding the markings and descriptions in foreign language, discovered it was meant to be "sunbathing suit" only suitable for dry cleaning. If that doesn't make sense, that's how I commented it myself, but sister insisted that's how it was. However close we are, my sister wouldn't tell arousing stories to me just out of the blue, so I have to believe this.

2) Once my girlfriend, who was from quite religious and conservative family, claimed that after long and fun packed day on a lake with a bunch of relatives and extended family, they suddenly noticed that her cusin's initially bright red and completely modest one piece swimsuit now provides no more coverage that a plain thin nylon hose would. Girl was especially embarrassed because it wasn't clear at all for how long she was nude in practice. The discovery was made in the water, but my girlfriend insisted it wasn't nowhere the first batching that day. Anyway, a pair of modest panties and a shirt was dragged in, and girl changed in to that underwater. After some investigation it was established that the suit was a present by the "funny" uncle, who brought it from a tour abroad. Did the uncle know what would happen with the garment in the water, and what intentions he had, remained unclear. My girlfriend was an artist, did some translations and occasionally write poetry, but I don't think she invented this.

3) Between my university buddies there was a couple, let's name them Tom and Lizzy. Both were very much into each other, obviously for everyone around, but both so shy and tied up, nothing happened between them. One brat, call him Martin, leader of a group of frat boys, decided he need to "help" them. Martin was one of those for whom it is easy to sell ice to the north pole and export heaters to hell at the same time, so bear with me when I say he managed to invite Tom to a pool party, and not only convinced hom to invite Lizzy, but even present her a swimsuit. Yes, exactly one of those, destined to become transparent in water, of course Tom was in the dark about that, at least so it was claimed by him, and Martin alike. I missed that party and it is unclear what exactly happened, reports were quite contradicting. From: "No biggy, maybe her nipples poke out a bit more than usual, but anyway, Tom expertly contained the situation." To: "Oh yeah, she strolled around in that nearly invisible transparent suit for half a night until Tom insisted she cover up; I don't know why, by then everyone was drunk already and she even wasn't the only one naked." For Tom and Lizzy that was huge however. In aftermath there was sparks and flames all over the place, including claims to kill Martin by Tom. Eventually, Tom and Lizzy indeed become a couple, but I think more despite than thanks to this ordeal of humiliation they were subjected to. But what I know.

GironGironover 6 years ago

A little too much of magic for my taste to get a fifth star. But otherwise very hot.

And she should leave the idiot husband before he does something stupid. Possessive, jealous and controlling spouses is a bad combination with such a open minded counterpart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well written, but the husband creeped me out. I don't know if you meant to write him as borderline obsessive, but it came off as... disturbingly controlling.

The rest of it though, was very nice! I just kind of hope Erin finds a husband who's more supportive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Metamorphosis

Not only could the bikini change it seems the chemise and satin panties could also change into a t shirt and threadbare cotton knickers overnight, still a good story though.

DrmaxcDrmaxcabout 6 years ago
Well crafted

I very much liked this story and the restraint applied by the author. Such a good idea and kept within the bounds of Erin’s wish to be exhibitionist without taking it further. Had I attempted this I am sure I would have ended up having her, at the very least, helping some of the young men to relieve their ‘tension.’ The magical element to the story was so right: at first it seemed to me the bikini was some sort of technological marvel with inbuilt sensor and adaptable fabric but the seagull put paid to that idea.

A well crafted piece of writing. Lit-erotica indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
story ???

Some humor but in general your story was stupid......try again....

GrouchojimGrouchojimabout 6 years ago
Kudos

for attempting something a bit different. As with your tale about the Elf, you took on a standard subject and gave it a different twist. Not easily done, I know, I try to do it all the time and hardly ever succeed. Keep up the good work, for it is very good.

pinkroguepinkroguealmost 6 years ago
My dream

Love being watched with no chance of being interfered with.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 5 years ago
I knew a girl

once, who wore a bikini, down at the pool. She was slender and dark, and when she lay on her back, the front of her bottoms would tighten across her hips, revealing a coil of glossy black pubic hair.

We'd talk for hours, I have no idea now what about, but her bikini... oh yes, I remember it.

I could feel the heat of the beach, the cling of the water; the way her audience slowly grew bigger. Clever writing, Simon, took me back to all of my beaches.

ReadatworkReadatworkover 5 years ago
No liner

Years ago after planning a beach trip with two other couples, my wife bought a white bikini and together we cut the lining out with an xacto knife. She was a hit with the other husbands and the most erotic part was the duplicate pics of the trip I provided the couple's with. Every beach pic was my wife's nipples and slit in the middle of the crowd playing on the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wife’s bikini

We went to a water park and the wife wore a new bikini. It was probably a little smaller than she needed but it looked great. I knew that she might lose her top going down the slide so I went down first. So I could watch when she came down. When she hit the bottom and stood up, she had lost the top and the bottom. But she didn’t realize it at first so everyone got a good look at her naked body. We still laugh about it.JCXp5

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2almost 5 years ago
I liked this

....alot. Really great details make a well designed story.

justine_1692justine_1692over 4 years ago
Loved it!

The only part that I felt didn't fit was the bikini making its way back to her towel. But, I suppose, the bikini could have controlled the gull so as to put our heroine in her revealing situation. Still, I really enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I forgot that I had read this a few years ago and also forgot the final outcome, which wasn't too bad. The only thing I would have changed in the story line is get rid of the magic and make it more believable by simply having the bikini shrink to almost nothing, at which time she eventually takes it off to prevent any visible tan lines that might make her husband suspicious. Keeping in tune with the nude tanning, she blames a new food supplement for her darker skin tone while trying to work out how to keep the secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What wlae can I say? A big thumbs up from a felliow exh8bitionist wgo never got to experience what your protagonist went throughm through. I'm not saying I would be averse to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

... just read it the second time. A sexy story - I'm glad the heroine wasn't raped, forced or blackmailed.

However, my mood was somewhat subdued by the impression of her being in an unhappy marriage, probably doomed to spiral down further. Still, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the 3rd time I've read this story and un like the titular bikini, it doesn't leasen in its' intensity or its' impact(at least on me). A full five stars (again!).

Yomeyo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Divorce the guy. He's a drip, and she's fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry that she is married to such a man. Women are beautiful and should be seen and enjoyed, their beauty celebrated and shared without jealousy . I have been married to my beautiful wife for 55 years and loved the attention she received.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 3 years ago

VERY creative story. I really enjoyed this one —well done/

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Love it. You got a whole library I need to dig into apparently.

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Wonderfully unique take on exhibitionism. The strange bikini was inspired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, good writing. Could do with some tightening up -- pretty sure I saw the phrase 'The bikini was smaller than any she had ever worn before' or similar some four times -- but on the whole it gets the balance just about right between telling the story concisely and letting it breathe so the reader can let their imagination run.

76fellow4876fellow48about 2 years ago

I did read the comments before commenting.

Firstly, the story was very much enjoyed because of the way it was paced.

I was reminded of how one's mind can go when placed in basically uncontrollable situations with a large number of people around as an audience. The situations do become the basis for short stories galore. Then again there are those stress situations that bring up moments of the need to fill in the missing gaps. Again, the story did well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is basically a good one bht the repetition of the same phrases got tiresome.

10towers10towersover 1 year ago

I hope this isn't the last time the lady gets to prove to herself she is a desirable woman. What a dud husband she is stuck with. I'll keep reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a very excellent little tale that I just adored to read tonight. Keep up the fantastic hot writing my friend and have fantastic week!!!

WishnStar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A perfect description of a nightmare for a prude, that was a dream come true in hindsight, when the prude found she was actually even more of an exhibitionist than she had thought she was.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoyable read! Definitely liked how the frat boy was watching her at the end. Kinda was hoping he was playing with himself too.

6 thumbs up!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story. My wife used to wear a wonderful little 'bikini' that sadly just wore out. It consisted of three tiny triangles made of thin mesh: one for each tit and one for her mound. All held in place with strings, with the string for the bottom part just coming up between her ass cheeks to join the string around her waist--so that her anus, perineum, the lowest inch of her slit, and her bum were totally bare. The triangles over her tits almost covered the nipples. The patch for her mound was about an inch across at the top, narrowing to a single point just below that. Vertically just enough to hide the middle inch or so of her slit. In fact the top edge was set so low that her clit sometimes was above it. Underneath, you could see bare crotch across from one leg to the other. Really, all that was covered was one inch of her slit. Needless to say, she kept her skin free of pubic hair.

She had originally purchased this delightful little garment at a sex toy supply shoppe, as it was intended for intimate bedroom wear, but she wore it in public if conditions were appropriate. When she wore it enroute to a clothing optional beach, there really wasn't much difference once she removed it.

I think the bottom just wore out because of the proximity to her feminine juices. She still has the top.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid to the point of being bad.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My GF had a bikini that allowed her to adjust the width of the panel over her vulva, from wide enough to be decent, to so narrow it disappeared into the folds of her cunt, leaving her labia open to view, or she could tug it down a bit to reveal her clit. She would adjust it according to how much she wanted to show.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty good story, although it was a bit long. I liked her race to get home before her husband. If there's a sequel, how about he finds the bikini while she's in the shower? Her punishment could be a bare bottom spanking, followed by taking away her clothing privileges for the whole weekend. Too bad this is the weekend her sister visits. When sis shows up, she has achoice. Go nude or go home.

alstashin@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Old girlfriend wore a bottom that was no more than a tiny triangle held in place over her mons, the entire fabric was north of her slit, so her lips and slit were bare. The lower string simply went into her pussy then ran up her butt crack. Even when she was standing you could see her entire slit and lips. The first time I saw her wearing it, we were on a public, not-nude beach. She kept a cover up close to hand just in case kids were around.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would have loved if frat boy had got to lick her fingers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
5354 Followers
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.