All Comments on 'The Show-off'

by Runtz3

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
wylie236wylie236about 7 years ago
Debate Notes

Is this supposed to an erotic story or is this a copy of Donald Trump's debate notes for dealing with Marco Rubio?

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
I see all your other posts are in Fetish

Just looking at the tags , that's where this should have been placed .

No score

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FUCKED UP AUTHOR, FUCKED UP STORY.

WHAT A WASTE OF AIR. PLEASE RETURN TO THE SHALLOW END OF THE CESSPOOL AND BE ONE WITH THE SHIT. UGH!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

YET another 1* asshole writer, and yet another story LIT has posted in the WRONG category in the last few days, FFS LIT ADMIN pull your heads out of your collective asses and do your JOB. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Selfish Characters

Thanks for the warning about what this story was going to be about, but why make the characters so selfish? This would have been a better story if the wife, Angie, wouldn't have denied her husband. Takes away the "loving" part of "Loving Wives."

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
After 3 similar stories in "Fetish", this one is sent to LW?

After 3 similar stories in "Fetish", this one is sent to LW? What to say about a man that goes to urinals to look to other men's cocks? "I couldn't help but look at his python, I know I shouldn't but I couldn't look away. He cradled the thick head in his hand, and all I could think is how much it looked like a long thick Polish Sausage"! Married or not he is gay, for sure...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I actually liked

these characters in the first story. Not so much anymore.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
The only interesting thing here is how it touches on

men's actions in a men's room. Most men walk in and go to an open urinal and piss. If there is room, he will leave an unused urinal between himself and the next guy, but it's no big deal if he doesn't. A surprising number of men will walk beyond empty urinals and go to a toilet stall to piss. Men don't look at other guy's dicks, but they do notice when a guy won't piss in sight of other guys. Does he have a needle dick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stick to Fetish /Runt

Wrong category author.Really stupid .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 7 years ago
What is going on. Another awful story

Did terrible stories used to be rejected? This was horrendous. Looking at other people at urinal? Come on. Absurd.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
You should post somewhere else

This is as bad and boring as one of Lord Doggy boy's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
would like to see a part 2

where Angie and Shawn visit Tyler and she has two big cocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If we rated stories

On how awful they are this would be a 5 ... but we don't so the lowest is a 1. Someday soon I hope we will get some horses ass emoticoms to issue to stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
# 1

Fetish shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Uninspired garbage

Really unlikable characters. Poor descriptions. Bad dialogue. You could use an editor. Then you could use a better story line. This belongs in fetish. You're going to get bombed in the LW section. Pull the story, get some help, post it in the right category and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story!

The people who talk shit just are not into this. Ignore them and keep writing!

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
If it's not your type of story don't read it.

While it may not be everyone's cup of tea it was well written. It is a short stroker and doesn't require a complicated plot. I've read similar stories that weren't nearly as well written... I'm giving it four stars...it is what it is...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You think your cock is tiny?

You should get a scan of your brain. Won't cost more than a couple of bucks, and take maybe 5 seconds. Now your ass, I can see that from half way around the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good story

I was looking forward to the next story from this writer. The previous 3 were better, but this one is also a good one. What I think is missing is some fucking by the small penis, maybe fucking Anna or Angie and them no feeling him. Or maybe, Angie asking it deeper but he unable to go as deep as Shawn.

Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To all the haters

If people would take the 3 seconds needed to read the disclaimer than decide, if you're interested in this topic or not, it would save a lot of unnecessary bashing. For what it is, it's a god story. I liked it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Not LW

The theme of this story is NOT about an adventurous wife. It is about a conflicted man! Masochism (BDSM) is about as close as it gets!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

I especially like how these people read your story even with the disclaimer and get mad its a cuck story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pathetic

Should.have stayed.in Fetish. There is.no loving wife here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
4 incher

This story made my little wee wee so hard. I tug with two fingers and cum in less than a minute. Then I like to lick up the small mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hope you packed a bag

and ran away as soon as you got home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

After reading all four stories... Angie is a size-queen whore. She doesn't love her husband at all. He is nothing more than a joke to her.

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitabout 3 years ago

you need to write more :) We need your expert SPH work!

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Looks like it’s divorce city for him. Having a wife that doesn’t respect you and tells tales about you behind your back and then cheats on you. Yep. Definitely divorce.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckalmost 2 years ago

I've read this one a few times and it's one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 stars, although I don't appreciate the race to the ending of the story. Maybe a part 2 with a lot of surface emotions between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 star.y penis hides like his does and is 3 and a half in hard. I suck and eat not fuck. Men fuck. Love this life style. 4yourpleasureiam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRuntz3@Runtz3
623 Followers
I have known since I was young that I had a smaller penis, but wasn't aware of how much bigger other penises could get, or how much it would effect my relationships. I am married to a sexy woman who has learned to appreciate the benefits of my fetish for being teased, compared...