All Comments on 'Meeting Kelsey Ch. 02: Missing Kelsey'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love it

I love this story so much! Your writing is amazing! I love the exhibitionism and the humiliation. I hope you keep writing this story and publish a new chapter soon. I want Jessica and Kelsey to go to the mall and Kelsey keeps exposing Jessica in public. I want more exhibitionism and a lot more public humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Except Jake all is good.. HOT

I liked it a lot, specially removing Jess skirt on road & walking only in coat and the scene in Coffee shop. But Jake and his Blowjob are getting into way. its distracting from main story.

Mc1sucksMc1sucksabout 7 years ago
What a treat

Thank you. I love these two, and love how you make cruel love so freaking hot! You are the best at this. I also like the direction of the last few pages. Very addicting read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

I'm really enjoying this story. The first chapter was really good, but this one was even better. You've created some really interesting characters with rich, multi-faceted personalities. Even Jake, who is much less interesting than either Jessica or Kelsey, has moments where he breaks out of his simplistic little frat jock mold. But seeing Jessica, who mostly showed a highly submissive personality, deliver such a surprisingly confident performance at the country club, was really a surprising treat. Such a change could have come across as being unbelievable and not worked, but I thought this did work. And it has now created a richer, more layered character that has more possibilities for interesting follow-on story lines.

I'm really looking forward to where you take this next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoyable Read

What a pleasure that you are writing again! I am enjoying this and love your storytelling.

starman2718starman2718almost 7 years ago
Welcome Back!

Kelsey and Jessica would be interesting characters by themselves, but the power dynamic between them makes their relationship incredible! The last three pages of your story were incredible. I can't wait to see where you are taking this. Please don't make us wait so long!!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Surprised me that I really enjoyed it

Kind of sucks though you had Kelsey have Jess raped in in your other story, but really enjoyed this chapter. Really liked that it was a long chapter too had a lot of good stuff in it. Really look forward to more, maybe later on you can eventually write about what happened in "Pleasing Kelsey" after Jess had Kelsey draw her a bath.

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 6 years ago
Fabulous Story

Well worth the read. Bravo

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Amazing Writing!

If The Poetry is Yours, You Must Have At Least One Volume Published! I Thought Kelsey Was In Charge, but; As it Should be, You Have Written HER With Natural Grace and Great Emotion for Everything! Heck of a Story!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Mind bogglingly good

I have too many comments to make, so I won't make any. Trust me, though, this was superb. -- JBE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outstanding

I loved this story but not so much of the way the boys used Jessica and were so mean to her after all the joy she gave them. However, the interaction between Kelsey and Jessica was amazing and one could tell that there definitely was a connection between the two. I do wish this story would continue with Kelsey rudely dumping her boyfriend and her two in-tow girlfriends so she can concentrate on Jessica's relationship with her. Also, during golf, have the father figure out the relationship and accept it. Continue this story with your great writing concerning their love story. Have Kelsey eventually kiss Jessica's ass and lick her to completion, many times.

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
One of THE best!!

Oh please, please continue writing!

A beautiful sexy story like that is not often written.

LostYouthLostYouthover 4 years ago
Amazing work

There is no other author writing today that has the talent as you do, you are one of the most amazing writers of today, I hope you can someday finish these masterpieces, Thanks for sharing you amazing talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree

I agree with Lostyouth. You are an amazing writer with consistent talent that very few people can match. You can vividly paint a scene and have the readers feel that they are right there with you watching the entire thing.

Can't wait to read more of Jill's World - that and Darla's Games represent perhaps your best work yet.

Hooked6

GwillisGwillisalmost 4 years ago
Truly amazing story

I normally just browse but this story was so good that I had to register an account and wait to get approved to say so. Kelsey is the scariest character I’ve read about in a long time, not just in erotic fiction but in general. When I read the first story I wasn’t sure if she was a high functioning sociopath or if it was a kink thing. After reading this one, I’m still not sure, but I am sure that I love how vivid and detailed her and Jessica’s personality and interactions are. It makes the characters more reltavrle and the sex scenes even more intense.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago
Incredible story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The vivid imagery that you convey is riveting. You make to words come alive with excitement. Thank you sooo much for writing this. It was truly a a pleasure to read!!!!!!

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Keep going :-)

I really like how you have developed these characters, with the possible exception of Jessica being so easily maneuvered, sexually. She's obviously too intelligent to continually give in to her supposed 'need' for humiliation, but I realize that's the crux of the story. Jake and Greg are throwaway characters, but necessary as fillers. Same with Seth and the whole makeover of Jessica. The real story is Jessica and Kelsey. They need much more time together than the few times they had over the last 12 pages. The ending was near perfect, and a springboard into what I think you have the talent to develop into a strong D/s relationship. Keep on writing these two!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good, but I was sort of let down at the end. was hoping that Jess would end up sucking Kelsey's Dad and becoming his "Personnel Assistant" at work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1335 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Meeting Kelsey Previous Part
Meeting Kelsey Series Info