All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 04'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't you mean Chapter 5?

You wrote Chapter 4 coming soon at the end of this chapter, but this was Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No problem.

Doesn`t matter whether you got chapter 4 wrong at the end we all knew what you meant, no problem just keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Promise

We all hope they will brake the promise again. Awesome story. Please write more chapters, dont stop on 5 or 6

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Keeps getting better

Thanks for background on sisters rivalry on men. Explains a lot on what happened and what will happen in future chapters

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
Please keep it going

Never thought of sibling rivalry

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
BETTER AND BETTER...Hurry with the next chapter

I am as hard as Jeremy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
**

This guy's kind of a jerk. Smug. Arrogant. Thinks he's cute. Doesn't show respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved It!

Jenny voluntarily swallowed her son's entire load just so there wasn't a mess. Well, that wasn't the only reason. She loves it! She even had an orgasm thinking about "Jeremy shooting his delicious sperm into her mouth." I loved this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

By far it's gotta tie for best with CH. 03

I came three times in less than 10 mins while reading this

BG187BG187about 7 years ago
Like this one slightly less

I thought the premise was good but I felt like the main character was childish. I was hoping he'd try to seduce her. I guess you were setting a back story for the rivalry so I get it but idk just kinda ruined this chapter for me.

Maybe that's just his character but the story is awesome *****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story and writing

I was so lucky to have my aunt and mom. Aunt was first when my mom left with a sugar daddy and left me to live with her younger sister. I didn't get into mom until she came back a couple years later. Now I enjoy them both. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DUMB F...

Why did this bozo end this chapter with CH 4 coming soon DUH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Great to see things escalating. Be good to see how aunt Jess responds. Let the rivalry continue may the best sister win (although Jeremy's clearly the real winner, lucky fella!) 5 stars

tidalwavestidalwavesabout 7 years ago
Love it, but...

It could be much better. The protagonist's reaction is so nonchalant and almost nonexistent that it kind of ruins it. That's all he says to his mother after that? "Cya mom, thanks for sucking my cock; going to play basketball now,"? Really disappointing to say the least, I hope you work on relationships more. Also: Not sure how many would agree with me, but it'd be nice if you released it all at once, even at the expense of a longer wait. Either way, I really hope you take what I said in consideration.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Interesting that Jeremy's Mom latched onto him so quickly and sucked him off. She now has opened that horny and rivalry door again. Yes, she will suck her son off again But maybe screw him too as his big cock is there. The rivalry will happen and both girls will have a contest with Jeremy. This will be fun and it will escalate this sex situation.

Cannot wait for more chapters. Maybe; Jeremy will screw them both since huge has a big cock and a big load to give ??

ReedsburgReedsburgabout 7 years ago

Disappointed in son's treatment of Jenny, but good otherwise.

Stephanie76Stephanie76almost 7 years ago
Interesting story

Good story, simple lines but very sexual, the mom and sister had no trouble doing the son and nephew, I could see this happening in somewhere USA. Needs to be written all at one time though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@tidalwaves

Remember, Jeremy is, as he has told us previously, "no virgin". If all this had been his first time with sex, I would have expected him to go all lovey-dovey-kissy-poo with his mom, his aunt, or both. But he knows he can get his ashes hauled elsewhere if need be - hence the nonchalance.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Way too out of character

For both of them!

Maybe a compliment and a hug, but not this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please write all chapters at one time

csltcsltover 3 years ago
I don't think she realized what I had almost seen and when she asked me what I had said I had now forgotten so I said, 'Never mind', and walked away leaving her to stare after me.

Makes perfect sense in this fun story!

Loving the series!

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Wrong direction

It was so much hotter when they were doing it on the Loveseat, while pretending nothing was going on. Bringing it out into the open, with Jeremy simply ordering his mom to jerk him off like it's nothing, like she's just a whore, massively diminished the erotic nature of the story, making it just another flash story lost in the multitude of dull 'slut mom gets used like trash' stories on here. Pity. Up to this point, this was highly erotic and hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
1371 Followers
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES