All Comments on 'Failed Threesome'

by RSchwuler

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That was certainly rapey. Don't see how you can claim consent. Also, not actually cuckhold.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 7 years ago
Less of a man?

Billy bottoms for Stuart. RSchwuler describes the raging bull's deep fucking and powerful pounding in beautiful detail. He pictures Stuart like a cruel animal and Billy's butthole that is filled with the monster cock as a "defeated ass, giving in to the humiliation". But I doubt that a bottom must feel "unmanned" when he receives a cock up his arse. After all it takes 2 men to have man to man sex. And the author lets Billy feel a deep pleasure: "I moaned long and high from the maddening pleasure of Stuart's presence in me."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
male anatomy

If bill is lying on his back with stuarts cock fucking his ass than how can their balls be touching each others balls?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No, that's not what the yellow "N" means

That means it's a new story, added in the last few days!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Incredible

Conquered! Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fantasy fiction

people , people this is fantasy erotic fiction , it doesnt have to be 100% accurate. your taking it to serious. some of the authors are building their writing skills w these fantasy based works of fiction , some are great some are not . but mostly they get you horny .so shut up w the negative put downs and enjoy it . negative constructive crtism is appreciated. btw is was still hot , made me hard ,but i like kink.

smoothboismoothboiabout 7 years ago
where's the failure?

Submitting to homosexuality is liberating. I gave up pussy willingly years ago and haven't looked back. He didn't need cunt, and his Top knew it.

sm1982sm1982about 7 years ago
lol @ Trolling Anons..

They'll complain but you can tell they've read through the chapter and will be back to check out anything new from this author! The fictional story waa writen, submission posted and readers have the option to check it out smh this is why I'm glad nifty doesn't have a comments section, no pointless complaints!

Interesting twist of the story when the woman left lol she realized this 3some was NOT going to be about her and she ran haha poor Billy didn't know what happened when Stuart seriously took over his life! If he really wanted to leave, all he had to do is run out and screamed for help and/made his way home since it wasn't too far!

bigaxe72bigaxe72about 7 years ago
Good story

Loved the story really liked how the GF bailed on the poor guy leaving him there to get fucked in the ass. Sure like to hear how it turns out when he gets home to the GF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love submitting

I gave up women over 10yrs ago once I actually meet a Dom guy that after hooking up a couple times he became very Dom and for over 2yrs owned me and used me for his total pleasure and loved to humiliate me in numerous ways and sometimes shared me or ordered me to pleasure someone else and did this sort of thing in semi public areas also.

Now all I crave is cock and to please as he did teach me my place in life and my only regret is I didn't do this sooner. 55btmguy

dan1957dan1957about 7 years ago

Billy will be like a lot of guys back to pussy as a way of life but seeking like many bi men that cock in his hole to satify his needs when he can get it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes!

Domination and Submission. This terrific writer takes it to the edge - just phenomenal, nothing like it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I am constantly in search f a man to make me his girl Love this story. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

The use of his father and ancestors to witness his complete surrender...wow. Creative, and revealing as to his giving in entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please.

Good writing and nice domination. Billy's has been totally crushed into being a pussy boy for Stuart. Need another chapter.

tinybetacucktinybetacuckover 5 years ago
So creative, so hot

I can honestly say I've never read anything like this. The images of Billy's father and ancestors, the complete and utter domination, the vivid descriptions of Stuart penetrating Billy's asshole, wow! Billy's inner life was very real, making his descent into total submission so rewarding and sexy. Despite Stuart's objectionable hygiene, I'm desperate for him to invade and own me too. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mind Fucked

Dam the way the REAL MAN mindfucks his bitch boys. Love it all!! Older mature men can tell when there is a pussy boy in the crowd. It's happen to me more then a few times.

sissy mchele

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot the tip of my cock melted...

I love stories of domination, but not of humiliation...until this story. The humiliation here left me weak and breathless. More, please, sir. Much more.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 4 years ago
Loved this story.

I absolutely loved this story and would like to see a continuation. Can't wait to read your other stories. Thank you for your comment about my story.

atomicrockaatomicrockaover 2 years ago

hehe, reminds me of how I lost my virginity to a dirty old man. I was 19, and he

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot!

757subboy757subboyover 2 years ago

Love your stories need to find a Dom like these men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shocking. And inevitable.

Pantyboy4200Pantyboy4200almost 2 years ago

Hot Story! Funny when his wife took off and left!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy shit! I need to lose my virginity exactly like this!! So ready for this to happen to me!!!

StrippednakedspankedStrippednakedspankedover 1 year ago

So hot! My dick is hard. Your stories always get me.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17over 1 year ago

I loved the image of the silent witnesses, his father and grandfather and the generations of his hallowed ancestors, looking on with stern disappointment but also arousal at the spectacle of their descendant, opened up and conquered and humiliated, willingly surrendering his body and his masculinity, vowing to accept the termination of their precious bloodline ... no wonder Stuart crowed with triumph. His orgasm must have been a force of nature.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maybe the HOTTEST story I've read on this site! It SO closely matches my cravings, it's almost like he's inside my head! All the fem references, and forced verbal affirmations. Stronger, strong male musk and sweat, more forceful, dominating. Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wish there was a pt 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRSchwuler@RSchwuler
800 Followers
Kinky dom* in NY, into kinky stuff, like writing stories with a heavy mindf-ck element. All of my stories are intended to be wild and over-top fantasies with serious boundary-pushing and mistreatment of semi-willing subs. I'm not going for realism, romance or uplift. Read at y...