All Comments on 'Bates Hotel'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
planojoeplanojoeabout 7 years ago
Well written

Not the best, nor the hottest, but refreshing to find only a couple grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reminded me of our first house

My husband and I bought a house that must have been iwn d by swingers. Round bed platform, mirrors on the ceiling, etc. but there was also the full length two way mirror in the guest room. It was at the back of our closet and gave a great. Jew into the guest room. We watched several of our couple friends have sex in there. Eventually Darren wanted to watch me with another guy and this worked out great. I fucked his cousin all night and he watched it all from about 10 feet away. We did this several times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Confused

Allie or Ellie? I'm confused.

romancerromancerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry about that

To Anon: sorry about any name confusion. I do re- and re-read these things before submitting, apparently just missed that for some reason. Consider "Ellie" a nickname for "Allie," or vice-versa (I can attest that she never corrected me at the time), and I'll try not to let that happen in the future.

agedmacagedmacabout 6 years ago
Touching and believable

Maybe a bit too much detail about regular life here, and maybe a bit more needed about the friendship that preceded which would help make it more 'possible'.

BUT

I find both your character and hers VERY believable and that the events could happen w/o suspending disbelief. In fact, the little 'she enjoys seeing men naked' w/o a lot of other explanation seemed to suggest that maybe some of this was her idea as well. I've read several stories of the 'third' getting w/ a married couple and most end up with some sort of "Dom" which is so unnecessary. Yours, in fact, except for the size issue, seems almost the opposite as you remain 'outside' slightly. Really lovely story and LOVE how she enjoys herself so MUCH! Take a look at mine where I try to grasp how women feel in such situations.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 5 years ago
Another different kind of story

What a wonderful imagination (or varied actual life!) Romancer has! I enjoyed how this unique setup evolved into a believable situation. I feared the story was heading to an unfulfilled conclusion when Rick started to leave, but thankfully this time the sex didn't disappoint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
396 Followers
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...