All Comments on 'I like Being Naked Pt. 07'

by honestme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mammoetmammoetabout 7 years ago
great story

loved it hope you can keep it going for many more chapters to cum....5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Incredible

No mom and daughter ever exchanged a dress, bought shoes and bag, and got fully primped up in the time allotted. I had five daughters and I'd estimate that little adventure at around six hours, depending on how far to the mall.

photokenphotokenabout 7 years ago
Awesome story

I absolutely love this story. Your character development is phenomenal! I love the fact that you've created parents that are not vilified, but instead of trusted confidant. And the courage to show that not all men are heartless villains, but there are some that are caring and considerate men. please keep writing I very much appreciate your story.

matt371laplantematt371laplanteabout 7 years ago
what next

please don't stop you're such a talented writer, I hope you are cooking up more chapters for us

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 7 years ago
The train

Wreck continues .

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 7 years ago
This could have really happened!

We know this is just a fairy tale but in many ways it happened to us often.

The only real difference is my wife's dad was a slob and had no idea what was happening with his daughter. Along with me as her boyfriend, her mother and I dressed Dollie like a slut and showed her off over many years.

None of us owned a pool but had many secluded small lakes to play at.

We never spent near as much money on mall clothes but Dollie was exhibited at malls and other shops in the same ways. Even a few Country Clubs became playgrounds.

We enjoy your stories because we know it can happen and your way of writing makes things appear real..

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

This chapter worked really well as relationships begin to gel. Mom is an awesome character with her encouragement and help. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous