All Comments on 'Pirouette'

by KatlynTemplar

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 7 years ago
Just crying out for a sequel

The fragile male ego... Not a perspective very common here on Literotica.

It's a very interesting approach and an intriguing read. Our protagonist for once isn't quite your typical toned good boy with a 10" dick and stamina to rival any god you care to name.

There is a certain beauty here in just that fragility, the problems he encounters and his insecurities.

Beyond Pirouette, you have a tendency for stories that are quite out of the ordinary.

Again, well written, a bittersweet but vast imagination and stories that capture your emotions as well.

Please continue, and if not with this story, I will still eagerly wait for what else you can come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2

2 Just W A Y to long.

LITTLEBUM2002LITTLEBUM2002over 6 years ago
Sex life

It says that, at 18, his sex life crested half his life ago.

So his sex life crested at 9?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Some Confusion

I enjoyed your story immensely and thought the story was presented well. However, the final set of paragraphs where Lane spoke to Suzy with the comment "I was married once ... but he wouldn't sleep naked with me, so I left him for a woman who would ... don't you think that very weird?" confused me. I think I understood the point but the voice and the subject "he" in the beginning clause doesn't seem to agree with the "woman" in the dependent clause. Somewhere in there there is a disconnect. There also seems like there should be another chapter. Other than that, well done.

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
very peculiar story...

guessing ESL-?

noticed German iin one of your titles...

could use a good edit

and agree too long, tho I slogged thru it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous