All Comments on 'The Bad Girl'

by jstevensjr

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What?

Is there a story? What happened?

This whole thing read as a series of random sexy images, not a story. If this is your first attempt, it's a decent one. Not good, though.

nargatoulanargatoulaabout 7 years ago
The first three paragraphs

The first three paragraphs got me hooked but the rest was just a sex scene. I never learned anything about the master, the maiden or the beasts. I believe that you got really horny imagining the scene and you missed out on the story. I am sure the story is in your head but you have to write it for the rest of us to read.

LouisJoseph56LouisJoseph56almost 7 years ago
More Chapters

Whatever she did wrong for being bad; she should have been punished for a whole month or so and to be put in the dark room for the whole length of her punishment. And let her be ravaged or to be explored in every way possible from any tentacle alien monster/monsters or alien parasites or alien monster/monsters or from the combination of two or three alien monsters or from all the alien monsters. And to make her pregnant by them all and make her have their babies continuously forever and ever for the rest of her life as a punishment for being bad even if it was her only time she was bad. And you should make her weigh so much either by being pregnant or by eating fattening foods and drinks or the combination of them both, that she is bigger and fatter and more humongous gigantic massive overweight obese huge mega-fat super size then space itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
:)

I can never understand people that comment on stories they don't like. Don't like, didn't read. While I feel there could have been more detail, it was still hot. This is a free site. Don't discourage people with negative, unproductive comments.

Keep it up jstevensjr. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous