All Comments on 'Awakening the Beast Pt. 04: Covenant'

by TheInnerBeast

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well done!

really enjoyed this one ,many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Real characters

oh my gosh, I can really connect with these characters. I hope you keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Raping continues. Sad

In real life, she'd have mentally imploded after Ch.1 and Beast boy would be in lockup. Stop now. Likely written by a sex offender who'd believe rape cures rape. Sick. Jahoo

TheInnerBeastTheInnerBeastabout 7 years agoAuthor
Confused on previous comment

I'm not sure where you see rape in this, perhaps you can explain. If you read part 2 you'll see that an assault of some type was prevented from ever happening. Both characters are choosing to be together. Feel free to contact me with how you're drawing your conclusions.

INeedLoveINeedLoveabout 7 years ago

Nope--not rape.

I am really enjoying this series. Love the character development.

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeabout 7 years ago
No rape.

In part one, before Caelin ever does anything sexual he asks Kelly "yes, or no." And she says "yes" obviously fully consenting. And he asked first. Totally not understanding why someone thinks that's rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lost in a Fog

I got so engrossed that when I stopped to check on something, I did not know where I was; mind went blank....totally in a fog.

TheInnerBeastTheInnerBeastabout 7 years agoAuthor
Good thing?

LOL, is that a good thing, Anonymous? I'm going to take it like it is. I'll be interested to see what you think of Part 5 then, that I'm finishing now. Check back next week!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Makes me want to cry! In a good way, of course!

This series (this story in particular) is beautiful. When Caelin said "You soothe me." I melted! Haha I have never been so emotionally attached to characters on here. You make them seem so real. Keep up the great work! P.S. I'm not sure where that person came up with rape in this or any of the stories. Both characters are with each other and both want it the whole time. Don't let it get you down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Started out loving this series

But the more I find out about Caelin, the less I like him.

TheInnerBeastTheInnerBeastabout 7 years agoAuthor
Don't like Caelin?

To the previous anonymous commenter, thank you for reading and posting, and I would say: "Good!" Caelin is certainly not meant to be a likeable angel, and I hope to have made the character complex. I think he himself would tell you he's fucked up, with many demons on his back. He's deliberately made decisions according to his own moral code, that some will like, and some will hate, and he accepts that. Part 5 is about to be published, and it's significant. I think you'll either love it or hate it. I hope you keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very difficult but awesome to read

I can relate to these characters so well. Wish that I had someone to help take away my demons that way. Keep it coming

P.S. Whomever is saying that this is rape in any of the chapters, clearly lives under a rock and has no idea what you are trying to say. Naughty Brat

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're a great writer but....

Could have certainly down without the *EXTREME RIGHT WING CRINGE*.

Fucking lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
say wha?

previous commenter, not sure loving your country's flag is either right or left wing, much less "extreme". Loving these stories, mate. Please don't stop!

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 6 years ago
Agreed

I'm with the poster of 9/21/17. Defending the Flag that is the Symbol of our Freedom is the right thing to do. And If / When I see some whiner burning a flag there will be Action immediately. And the whiner will regret the day. Combat Vet here and I Do understand this story. The Whiners will never understand.

Msgt, USAF, Ret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I need this

I'm dealing with some things, and I really need something like this. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This seems to refer to where the country is again, with riots and looting. Might as well get some sex, too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous