All Comments on 'A Whore Wife's Story Ch. 07'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
PLEASE TELL US

I LOVE your stories. Especially the bi fem with & cuckholding! Makes my pussy very wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
From oen whore wife to another

Keep up the good work!

A way to keep a whore wife happy is to let her have all the sex she wants. She will love you even more.

When my husband first caught me i thought it was over. He realized how much money i could make and how happy I was. So he just fucked me more and harder. IT turns him on to know I have so many cocks waiting for my wet pussy. My pussy is always full of cum and wet.

I call myself moses.... I can part a man's zipper so fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yourbodyguard69@rocketmail.com

Hott. Wish I had fun like this. Can I dress in drag?

Whtfang2Whtfang2over 11 years ago

Hi Cindy I want to be one of your characters in your sexy story! Your story has me hard and tasting my self!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DIvorce her

That's the only thing he should be doing. Like anyone would be doing. You really think ANY guy would put up with that abuse? The court system is full of people behaving badly and she's leading the pack. Her divorce needs to come with a black eye. This story was a failure in that no one would have stayed with her after the first round. Baloney.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Great Series

Good sexy story that really made me horny..Keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sexy and erotic - nice progression

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2332 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES