All Comments on 'Frigid'

by GymTeacherYouDeserve

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
From teacher to teacher

Your best story of love and lust! Thank you for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very nice.

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You Very Much!

Thank you all so much for reading this...I try to write a little bit of something each day to practice and improve my writing skills. This is really cool to see that people actually are enjoying this one. Again, thank you!!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
it was alright

this is one of your better stories

rml65rml65about 7 years ago
Good story!

I have enjoyed all your stories! Thanks for sharing this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Holy

fuck. I'm in love with the story, made me cum 3 times!

trigudistrigudisabout 7 years ago
Very Nice

An impressive piece of erotic writing, descriptive, well paced and true to the genre. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Redundant

Once you give a character a name. STAY with it. It is boring, and dehumanizs the character when you repeatedly refer to them as, "The older woman, or the beautiful teen." and all the other nouns you keep referring to them. Read a Good novel and see how a trained author holds the story line and keeps the characters real. It is a good story; just use the names you gave them, or get a lot more creative. Most of the writers on Literotica do what you do.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
Wow!

You've written a really good story! It's very yummy too! Thank you!

plumberdonplumberdonabout 7 years ago
Lovely

Well done well paced with good feelings. You need not be so challenging with the older and younger. Tell it once and leave it be. Otherwise I loved it sexy.

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 7 years ago
Nice story

If you hadn't been kind enough to leave a nice comment on one of my amateurish tales I might never have discovered your work. Excellent.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

First one of your stories I've read & the prose id like a well aged eine of an eatlier generation. Beautiful writing, lovely & sweet. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Great story, loved your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Made my hips buck in excitement just by reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Great Story, but I have to agree with Anonymous that you use "the older woman" and "the beautiful teen" way to often. Apart from that it´s a wonderful story

AyaaChannAyaaChannalmost 3 years ago

One of my favorite stories. I think you write great stories. Most of it are butch x femme so im super happy to see some femme x femme. And im a sucker for age gap. Very well written and i love that they already had a past where they had meaningful and enjoyable conversations togheter. So it didnt came out of nowhere. Thanks for writing great stories. Looking forward for more 👀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. I thought it was more than just about sex; it was about love, shared pleasuring, and warmth. I knew something was going to happen when Ms. Tunison gave her wine, and drank some herself. I think that it was planned, to an extent, but it was a sure thing because of the book that Emily brought downstairs. I don't think that breast size matters in these stories. Some of them have huge ones, some average, and some are small...so what? They all have sensitive nipples, and when they are touched, caressed, and sucked, it is a direct line to a woman's clitoris....oh, my.....speaking of clitoris, mine was affected by this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is sad that your reader missed out on all of the good in your story. It was HOT! I'm a male Dom and love when the innocence is brought out of your partner. Small tits was the best that low life could criticize? I guess because she herself is self conscious and insecure she has to push that hate on others. It was a sweet story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderfully written, really lovely and romantic (except for the alcohol which makes Lillian seem a little predatory, but that’s a minor quibble and easy to ignore)

UncertainTUncertainT12 months ago

Such a sweet story, and feels strangely pure even though it wasn't.

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl19 days ago

You make the age difference exactly what it is, beautiful. Thank you for another wonderful story of love and passion!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGymTeacherYouDeserve@GymTeacherYouDeserve
374 Followers
Hello, and thank you so much for reading! My stories take place in the fictional city of Thatcher Blake. I prefer to read stories that take place in the past--before computers and cell phones took over our lives. I prefer to leave it up to you, the reader, to decide what yea...