All Comments on 'The Savage King Pt. 03'

by nonamesusie

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

It would be truly fucking amazing if she actually did kill him. The way you worded the last sentence, I'm not sure whether you meant this to be the last chapter, with an implication that the king would die as a given? This is/was a story I'll be reading again. Thanks for posting it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Should have died in the 1st chapter.

Then we wouldn't have read any more of this junk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOVED IT!

Enjoyed the tidbits of world building you did here, like their very strict gender roles and garb. I would love to read more about our heroine perhaps being taught their customs, or learning things from her witnessing other's interactions. They seem to come from two very different cultures, and I can't wait to find out more details! Also, gotta say, I love her gumption! Hope she always retains that, even though I'm sure none of us would be averse to him teaching her obedience, erotically at least! Thanks for sharing! 5* from me, and can't wait for the next installment!

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 7 years ago
Love it!

I like this story. i like that the princess isn't a wuss and can hold her own. Keep it coming!

Avidreader99Avidreader99about 7 years ago
This is awesome!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter this adverture is great!

Care1000Care1000about 7 years ago
Amazing!

this story is so refreshing yet thrilling, continue your awesome work!

Malia1131Malia1131about 7 years ago

Youve been doing ggrest so far. Cant wait till u ppst ur jext chapter!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ANOTHER! -throws cup on floor-

Please write more chapters!!! Eager fans!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oops

I meant to put 5 stars but accidentally pressed one and now it won't let me change it! Please please write more I'm so entrigued to know how this plays out!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 6 years ago
First person or third person

I think this is super intriguing but it is confusing when the writing goes from first person to third person and back again. It should never say “her”. I want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Thank you

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

Hope there is more soon and not leaving it there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
naughty!

,bad girl leaving us all in suspense! 15 months is plenty of time to see a movie, have a baby, get married, go on vacation. Get with the program girl. love, me

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersalmost 6 years ago
Another chapter or ended?

Not sure if that was meant to be the last chapter but from those last sentences and the tense you used, does that mean she killed him already? I'm a bit confused now.

carmenvampcarmenvampover 4 years ago

I know it's been a while since you last wrote a chapter, but I'd love more of this story.

mugsymalonemugsymalonealmost 4 years ago
I’m with Carmenvamp

Yes, please do continue this story. We await the next chapter.

-g

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this story :,(

HarleyKilledtheJokerHarleyKilledtheJokerover 2 years ago

Well obviously not that night... because she's still sitting there while we wait for her to do SOMETHING!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous