All Comments on 'Judge Not...'

by Gina_B_33

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
Discovery....

I enjoyed every part, every contact, but you didn't show Gail & Linda alone together, there was additional energy and lust there. Found first part hotter than second, that was without the compartmentalization, but I loved their feelings and contentment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

I loved every part of this story, but then again, I love almost all of Gina's stories. Well done again, Gina

nudetexannudetexanabout 7 years ago
Another good one

Once again you've written a very good story. Always enjoy your stories and look forward to more.

Mike1154Mike1154about 7 years ago
Fantastic

Very well do done - great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

Love the story and characters...seems like they could have many more fun adventures...please more!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydalmost 7 years ago
True Love

Gina, another fantastic story. Wonderful separation of love and lust.

barejohn45barejohn45almost 7 years ago
Hot sex

Gina, your best story yet. The sex was great with a good variety. The girl-girl cum swapping was awesome with well written and good taste. Very erotic with the open raw sexual activities. It is also nice to see some masturbation brought in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGina_B_33@Gina_B_33
801 Followers
I was a virgin when I married at 28, then he died, and shortly after that, I met a cpl who introduced me to many new things…I was with them for almost two years. They had to move away. I was unable to find another similar couple, so now I have a great male FWB. He brings his G...