All Comments on 'Taste of Mom Ch. 05'

by sexyramlo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!!!

I just spent the evening reading and enjoying ,To say I had a orgasm would be a understatment/Thank you for such a great story.I wish I could had known my mother like that. JIM

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story!

This was a wonderful story. As far as the sexual content goe, more oral is needed from the mother, as well as swallowing. I must say, I had a very hard boner through out all the chapters.

Any chance you might continue the series with T, his wife and Mother?

Sean

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

I have read all the chapters and they are all GREAT. Keep up th GREAT work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Horny Read

I read all the chapters and stroked my cock through it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I do wish a hance to fuck that MOM to have her pregrancy!

I do wish a hance to fuck that MOM to have her pregrancy!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I really enjoyed your story...

And I have no criticism. Minor errors don't bother me, I don't ever mention them. Only when the writer gets the names of the characters transposed for a paragraph or two do I say anything. You did well and it was a very hot story. Keep up the good work.

rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
eh

perhaps you should write in your native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an outstanding story

A son who's lucky enough to get it never forgets the taste of mom. He grows up, dates, marries, even has kids of his own. But deep in his mind and heart there's the memory of the one perfect vagina, the one he came out of, his own mother's vagina. Nothing can ever excite him as much, so completely satisfy him, as that hairy hole between his mother's legs. Even when he's on top of some girlfriend or, later, his wife, he dreams that his cock is ensconced in layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. A son loves everything about his mother's vagina. The soft hairs that surround it. Its delicate coloring. Its lovely planes and indentation. And especially the sharp musky aroma wafting up from it--his own mother's cunt smell. His mother's cunt stands for unconditional love, for total acceptance of him as a male, for everything mom. Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's fingers and tongue and stiff young cock as his own mother's beautiful incomparable cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Glad he knocked up his mom. Me this true I knocked up my mom and my aunt sametime in same bed together us three both are sisters plus they do go down on each other sucking each others cunts.even got my sister and my aunts oldest daughter pregnant too.now all five of us live in same house.both mom aunt had two kids each and sister and cousin each have three and we are one big happy family so incest is here

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best mom son incest story ever. I loved this. God I wish I could’ve fucked my mom. I wanted to from the age of 12 to the age of 60. It just wasn’t in the cards but I will always wish it had happened. Thanks for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous