All Comments on 'Mom and I'

by orvette1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bonding

What a delicious tale of mother/son bonding. While alcohol was the catalyst that allowed the first encounter, the ending was a nice progression for this mother and son. Neither mother nor son will be able to resist the siren call that is the incest orgasm, the forbidden pleasure that only comes from a son slides his hard manhood between his mothers forbidden pussy lips. The fact that they use no condoms and they rutt like wild beasts, the son fondling his own mothers forbidden breasts until the orgasm takes over and he seeds his own dear mothers womb. For the mother she will never feel more loved or sexy at the same time. Her own son hard and virile constantly fondling her skin, constantly hard and dripping for her will drive her wild with lust. As the mother feels her son orgasm deep in her fertile womb she will achieve an orgasm like no other. Mother and son have now bonded in this lovely tale and I for one can't wait to read about more illicit mommy/son loving and hope that this son gifts his mother with his child.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Agree with the Anon

great start to what could be lots of fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Excellent short story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked this little story

There so many readers who will nay say this little story because it lacks depth and scintillation, along with blah blah...whiners! Don't know how true this story is but for some of us, our own personal histories bear up this one's succinct recounting of an event that was the tipping point in our reality. Thanks Orvette, for the literary visual that brought back some of the tastes and smells and muscle memory sensations of that time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

crappy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not much to it. Not much effort put into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous