All Comments on 'The Colonel's Sexy Wife'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
hot!!!

This is hot. The true tales are always the best. the sex scenes could have been a little more descriptive, but in real life, sometimes bone jumping does not need further description. Spur of the moment sport fucking is great in it's own right since the colonel was getting his pussy on the side too, no one was hurt.

Gary

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Needs some improvement , but is generally good.

The scenario is very very good, but the story needs continuation....and work!

I was in the Air Force and in England and I know these scenes very well, as an Administrative Clerk, working for these Field Grade Officers. A lot of them "played around" and oftentimes we Enlisted men had the opportunity to assist their wives.

When the Colonel and his wife rotated back to the States, there follows the possible rotation of the sergeant. And if the Colonel's wifey wanted it bad enough, she could coerce her hubby into arranging for the sergeant's transfer to match theirs, especially if that Colonel liked the sergeant's work well, as well.

This story needs such a continuation. That the Colonel was fucking another Colonel's wife is one thing, perhaps the Colonel's wife could develop a desire to have the sergeant's baby as they continue to fuck everyday? Everyday of fucking would lead into those times of the month that the Colonel's wife is ovulating. If she only fucked the Colonel once or twice a month he would know no different if she became preggie. And in the way that military health benefits are set up, she could continue to enjoy free medical care, including that of pre-delivery of a baby that was in fact the sergeant's.

Grey BeardGrey Beardover 19 years ago
A Great Bar Story

You have told the story in the same style that maybe it was told to you. Something that two guys might share over a pint of beer. And in fact, it would have worked very well if in the opening scene you had met a buddy and he said .." Have I got a great story for you."

But because that story appears to be from you, the reader is left wondering why you left out those little intimate details that we use to flesh out a simple fuck and run romp. Maybe some more time on what must have been a nervious moment when two people decide to get undressed for the first time. The sights, the sounds and even the smells of passion could been added. And did you have any feelings when you realized that the weekly sessions were going to end??

Again if written from a third person account, I as the reader would have understood why the details were missing and this would have been a great bar story. Maybe with the final scene as two non-com's laughed about how colonel's wives are never satisfied.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous