All Comments on 'Cross Country Taboo Ch. 02'

by richman3

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
FireLordZukoFireLordZukoabout 7 years ago
Please continue and fuck the haters!!!

Ever since I first saw this series get posted about 3 months ago I would check here everyday only to be disappointed that I haven't seen the second part... until today!

Probably my favorite story on Lit in ator while, I love how you describe the mom

You're doing the story fabulously and please don't listen or even acknowledge any of these haters. The Mom-Son theme in a car is actually not dome enough in my honest opinion and it's the kinkiest sex if you like MILFcest such as myself!

As for my personal recommendations:

I'd rather see the siblings couple up at the end of story or even an epilogue (for future purposes if you decide to continue in an epilogue).

An interesting twist might be if you have the mom and son fucking in the back multiple times in one ride that the car is overwhelmingly smelling like fuck to the point either the dad or sister (or both!) comment on it and have them fuck in the back while mom and son drive which would be a first.

If you keep the focus on the initial pairings (mom-son, dad-daughter) I think you will do this story more justice, maybe at the end finally have them do a family orgy or perhaps save that for an epilogue.

And as for my personal request:

Please make sure the Son is almost always cumming in mummy, that shit is so hot. Facials and pulling out don't fit the intimacy that incest carries and isn't realistic either.

Finally, thank you so much for doing this for us. I really appreciate you asking for feedback, it shows what kind of person you are and I think that is amazing! I wanted to say that this series especially was in the TxTallTale's level of amazingness when it comes to Mom-Son fucking in the car. Written even better than Mom's Sweaty Ride which was good too.

ViatovicViatovicabout 7 years ago
Well...

This subplot with Chloe makes little sense with the main storyline.

Mom clearly is not happy with hubby, to the point of having a secret life flirting and possing for young men...

Obviously, in the first chapter she was shocked by the cock size of her son... but now old dad is a stud with a massive dick.

Error 404, logic not found.

You are crashing once again with the same problems as in "Mom's sweaty ride".

Why are you not happy keeping it simple?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chloe

I think you are doing just fine. To all those who complain, write a better yourself! Can't? Didn't think so. I would like to see the couples crossed with a twist. No matter what else happens, however you choose to take it, put Chloe in charge. She can seduce brother, and then later, a reluctant mom. Chloe in charge. A naught twist on the old sitcom Charles in charge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

There seems to be some confusion about cock size here. First you say Dad’s is bigger then Son’s, then say Dad’s is the same size. Minor point but noticeable.

My vote as to the future of this tale is it should follow the same path. Let Mom and Son enjoy their fun and Chloe and Dad do their thing. Maybe later a little interaction would be fun.

Great Story so far. Keep it up.

Bleep735Bleep735about 7 years ago
Can't wait for more

Great second chapter. While I personally think you should keep the couples separate, please do what you think is right for the story. Just keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
KEEP GOING...

Yes, brother-sister, and let her be the one in charge.

hellcat343hellcat343about 7 years ago
Continue please

Full on bisexual family orgy at Thier hotel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

Chloe has to FUCK her brother and dad. Mom and Chloe engage in hot lesbian action!

And of course, Jason fucks his mom.

VictorN55VictorN55about 7 years ago
All In The Family

Continue, let them all fuck each other bringing them all closer together 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cock size

First the mom is turned on by sons cock size but dads is bigger?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
They should

I think they should interact. End in a family orgy with a baby or two on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

yes let the brother and sister have some fun together and maybe even a threesome for the mom and daughter.

lantern04lantern04about 7 years ago
More please.

I think brother and sister should play. Then when they get to the new house they all talk about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story! I have an edit, and also an opinion on the crossroads.

Edit: On the first page, Chloe says that she's seen Jason's cock and dad's is significantly bigger. On the last page, she says that she accidentally saw it once and it was as big as dad's. It's also strange that Liz was surprised upon seeing Jason's, when her husband's is bigger or even the same size.

Idea: The dad could do with a smaller cock, since successful, mature men are already somewhat attractive to women. This brings me to my opinion on the crossroads.

Opinion: While an orgy could be hot, it doesn't really fit the characters. Neither Jason nor Chloe has thus far expressed any bisexual urges. Women are fluid, but men are not, so I don't see Jason wanting to do something involving the dad. However, if Jason's cock is bigger than the dad's, and Chloe sees it, that might meld with the sluttiness she's already experiencing and lead her to want to explore with her brother. You are definitely a talented enough writer to get that pairing right. But I do NOT think that either of the parents would be okay being involved in a three(or-more)some; it just doesn't seem to fit them.

Then again, Liz is a giant flirt, and Chloe likes being slutty.

TL;DR: Fantastic job. It's your story, do what you want, but keep dad's penis size consistent. I think I would prefer them not to all be involved at once.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58about 7 years ago
Happy Family All The Way

So much can happen with this story if they all get involved.

As it is so far, I'm loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very much enjoying this story so far. Bravo for telling such a compelling story.

As for thoughts on how to proceed, I am firmly hoping Jason and Chloe get together. Chloe looks like she would be the one to initiate it right now given her mental state and multiple self-identifications as a slut that she seems to embrace rather than lament.

The following is strictly because you introduced Jason with his mother first. If it were the reverse, my thoughts would likely be reversed. I think the story should end up as a mother/son/daughter trio with the father on the outside. Chloe and her mother don't have to do anything to one another but I feel they should both prioritize Jason as opposed to his father. It may take a bit for things to settle down to just Jason and his mom and sis but that's where I think it should head.

You don't need to make their father a wimp or hated or anything, I wouldn't enjoy that as you've already made him likeable, but I feel he should be the odd one out. Admittedly, this mostly stems from the fact that I usually don't enjoy stories where lead male characters are comfortable sharing their partners with other males.

Again, a fantastic story so far. Wonderfully descriptive and so much more than a quick guilty pleasure read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sneak

Have brother & sister play, but keep up the sneaking around. Don't let them confess to each other. The sneaking is half if the fun for the reader.

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsabout 7 years ago
Sneak!

The duel sneak aspect of this story is the best part. Please keep it going at least a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Get both couple together please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Since mother and son, and father and daughter,

seem equally without discretion or perception, I suggest you have them fuck side by side and not notice the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Off to a very good start

I feel that you should continue this story with Jason, and Chloe only talking to each other about what's happening with their parents, but keep them apart sexually. Jason should take his Mother's pussy repeatedly without a condom, cum inside of her every time until he's sure that she's pregnant, and then they could become a couple, while Chloe has bareback sex with their Father until she too becomes pregnant, and then the two couples could meet together, and decide that that they still want to share the new house, but that the parents want to divorce quietly, so that Jason and his Mom can marry, while Chloe and their Father can marry, then both women can have multiple babies by their desired partner. Keep up the good work.

kaidmankaidmanabout 7 years ago
good addition

good work on this chapter I feel you should keep up where this is heading since often we stories where certain members of the family hook up and then they end up getting with other members of the family and the reader feels like it is not the right direction the story should have taken now this is every writers fear but honestly this feels like it can go either way and should continue with the siblings hooking up so the two can help each other out with their attempts to build a relationship with the parents because without a connection of the two couplings it will give a reader a sense that the story can only end badly and if they are able to join together it gives an easier chance at a good ending for both parties involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CROSS COUNTRY TABOO IS MOVING NICELY

I agree that I too am torn over these couples tangling together. Mom really needs to be fucking her son and little Chloe has the need to take her daddy one step further as well. Dilemma for sure.

They are travelling for a week. Hotel is required. All four will want to get some rest but dad is driving and fathers rarely want to give up the power chair in a vehicle. Chloe knows but she stands alone so she must now talk with her mother about what has been happening. Both females in a hotel pool at night. No lesbian attachments yet. Maybe a male also staying there and travelling with his wife and infant could bring about a transition. Competition between them or mom revs his mother and tells daughter complete the picture for them.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Great story so far and I would have to say have Chloe and Jason talk and tell each other what they r doing and want to do and then they can make a plan together to get both parents to fuck them in a family foursome when the dad fucks Chloe and the mom fucks Jason and then once the guys have finished and r resting as getting ready for round two Chloe and her mom can eat each other out in a lesbian 69 and then the dad fucks the mom and Jason fucks Chloe

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

I want to see the sister/brother happen. Then a free for all, Maybe buy some sheep. haha

DariusxifyDariusxifyalmost 7 years ago
Great work

haha wow that was really a good read honestly admit that even though idea for chloe and bro seems interesting i would prefer if you stuck to mom with bro and dad with sis since youve already established a backstory with all the teasing and shit. Maybe chole and her bro could have one small fun moment. nevertheless whater direction you decide hope to be able to read the next instalment soon!! good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Hot

Hot, Hot story! Needs another chapter or Three!!133C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need Ch. 3

This series has had a great start, yes some logic problems but these are sex stories don't think about them too in depth. That being said, some brother/sister action and Jason with Mom and Chole would be so hot. With maybe a full family foursome however Jason and the Dad don't do anything together directly.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME...AWESOME...AWESOME..everyone has fun

I know I am late, but every body needs sex.

Chloe needs to fuck her brother

Mom needs to fuck dad

One big orgy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
keep them separate

The story's quite good, part of the intensity is the hiding from each other. Keep that up as it adds an extra taboo that goes away with the orgy.

newtype2525newtype2525over 6 years ago
I know I'm too late to vote but...

I love it when people try and keep secrets for as long as possible. Then eventually they break down and all get sexy crazy together!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
That's how you

Do it.

Not just mom in the back seat with her son it's a daddy daughter date up front.

Creative

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
The first chapter was really good

But something in this chapter just seemed to throw it all away. Why would the mother get so excited about seeing her sons dick making the statement that it was huge. When her own husband who according to their daughter was even bigger? Why would mom get excited about a smaller dick than she already had access to?

It may sound silly, but that right there just ruined the series. It made 0 sense, and what is the point of their affair?

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
I see im not the first

To bring up my complaints and now I wish i would have read the comments first. But its nice to see others did have a similar complaint as its a huge plot hole.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Wtf

First off I have that you (the author) included the dad sigh.. hate that crap now you've just screwed up the story first the mom is all flustered by how big the son's equipment is (implying that he's much bigger than the dad)and then you start describing the dad as being large smh. Get it together man ....smh

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Logical progression

By the set-up of the story it's a logical progression, mother-son and father-daughter.

This is the story the author laid out. I still think the story is good.

The things that bother me are that every man wields the " Hammer of Thor", that turns into a machine, or the fountain in Las Vegas, and every woman has " Niagara Falls" between their legs. There's so much squirting going on, that I'm waiting for Mose to part the red sea or Noah to build the ark and gather the animals. The other problem is why can't the mother lust after her son just for being her son or the daughter lust for her dad just for being dad, not just because they have a big dick! Don't get me started on bra sizes or nipple hardness. And everybody stop be English teacher this stuff is FREE. Sorry, after reading all the stories and all the comment I had to vent. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequencing is off

You mention in chapter 1 that the first stop is about an hour into the trip and is for drinks and snacks. It's after this first stop that mom and son get into action. In chapter 2, Chloe says the first stop is when she sees her mom in the rest area bathroom checking out her face. You need to go back and clear up this disconnect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
meh

Chapter 1 was amazing but then chapter 2 was a colossal let down. you should have made it so the dad doesn't get sex!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Yep

Ch. 2 was crash and burn. Should have left Dad out of it. Most stories here that go past ch. 1 are disappointing at the least. Should be son, mom, and sis only.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Well okay, normally I wouldn't be too keen on daddy-daughter stuff. I was hoping for a son/mom/sister relationship with the hubby having one at work with one or several female workers, and so cheating on his unappreciated wifey, and the son stealing away both wifey and daughter away from daddy (hubby) dearest. But okay, you have me interested. There may have been a glitch regarding the mom-daughter scene in the bathroom but that's okay, I plan on going back at some point to reread the first chapter anyway. I found the total debauchery going on in the expedition quite funny. the Idea of the daughter catching on to what was going on in the back seat and shifting away from daddy as an exclusive to her brother is hopeful. I like how this author thinks. let's see what happens next. I was going to rate this chapter 4 stars but after thinking it over I really believe it deserves 5 stars.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I like this series. I normally read only mother/son stories. However, this story has somewhat changed my outlook. I never thought of a daughter being jealous of her mother. In the back of my mind, I see the father being the aggressor in this type relationship; however, like mother/son, there does not have to be an aggressor. Mentally, I can understand the attraction of daughter/father. Since I have never fathered children nor been around children; never really, ever knew my mother and/or father, I view incest stories as what might have been or what could be. This series has given much to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Make them all get together but do it in a busted can’t stop kinda way. If they all don’t get together it’s a sad ending. I’d love to read them all getting after it and the. Seducing other members of the family as they go. Maybe a school buddy or friend as well…. 10 stars ⭐️

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Earlier in the chapter, the father's "giant cock" was "easily longer" than Jason's 8" and "definitely" put his "to shame". Now it "looked to be as big as dad's". I know you've stopped writing, I just felt like pointing out the contradiction. She talks like her dad's cock is unspeakably enormous, dwarfing her brother's...but her mother seemed impressed enough. Then she says it looked just as big. Otherwise, hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked the focus on the mom/son in ch 1; ch 2 took a wrong turn and crashed into a tree. Which then caught fire. And exploded. Then was struck by a meteor. A family fuck fest is boring. Better when you just focus on one incestuous pair. I'll keep reading anyway but my enthusiasm has mostly vanished. I just like to finish what I start, that's all. :)

And yeah some others have pointed out inconsistencies and stuff, which I agree with. They all seem to be too good at sex and oral as well. Why is the mom straying if the dad is good and packing heat? And why is the daughter a bit of a slut? Only turned 18 but has been around a bunch of cocks, which she seems proud of. I'll pass on that used up slutty trash, thanks. I dunno just many little things about this story bother me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrichman3@richman3
1825 Followers
Follow me on Patreon. I have done a comix of one of my story's. https://www.patreon.com/3DComixx?fan_landing=true

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES