All Comments on 'Doing Daughter's Smoking Hot Friend'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes. I've had that thought

Haven't we all seen an attractive someone, a movie star, a neighbor or a someone at the beach, and said, "Damn! If i ever had the chance..."

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Yeah

It was ok.

Just kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I got to fuck my daughter’s best friend. And as a bonus my daughter sucked my dick. They had p,annex a sleepover in high school while I was out of town. What my daughter didn’t know was that I had a data logger on the computer and read all her emails and texts. They planned a “glory hole “party. There were five girls and they invited five boys from school. The idea of the party was that there would be a make shift wall put up across a doorway with a glory hole in it. The boys stayed in one room and the girls another. The idea was

That any of the guys could stick their dick through the hole and any of the girls could suck it. Neither knowing who was who. It made it easier to do for these young girls if they didn’t have to face the boys, and they could always deny it was them if it got out. I have to hand it to them,it sounded like a good time.

I put my own plan into action and in the middle of the party I snuck into the house and into the room with the boys. They all took off when they saw me, even the one currently getting his dick sucked, but he took a little longer to notice me as his attention was on the warm mouth around his dick. After he pulled out and hightailed it out, I slipped my dick through the hole. I heard my daughter say “My turn” then felt her warm mouth around my dick. It was so arousing knowing it was her sucking me. But I was determined to draw this out and after a few minutes she complained her jaws hurt. Her friend Kindsay said she knew what would get that dick to cum. The I felt it. A warm wet young pussy pushing back against my cock. I couldn’t believe I was actually fucking this sexy little hottie. She was right, it did make me cum. I came so damn hard inside her. After I was done I pulled out and left the room. I opened and slammed the door hard and them yelled out “What the hell, who are you boys and what are you doing in my house. Then I made a bunch of noise like they were quickly running out. After a minute I walked over to the glory hole partition and pulled it aside. I saw five embarrassed girls sheepishly cowering on the couch. I located my daughter and told her we would be having a talk in the morning about inviting boys over while I was gone. As I walked out of the room I glanced over at Kindsay and couldn’t believe I had just gotten to fuck that sweet thing. I noticed a wet spot dampening the crotch of her Sofee shorts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3151 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.