All Comments on 'A Beautiful Thing Ch. 03'

by knight13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Mr CMr Cover 19 years ago
75

I like this story, it indulges in more than a few kinks before deciding that in the end, everyone can get what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
may angie rot in hell

I hope angie rots along with calvin for screwing around with calvin

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
white bitch? big nigger?

Lame...

bikefreakbikefreakover 17 years ago
Excellent work

Its nice to find a story in which the element of guilt plays a role. All the characters stand out in this story and seem real as opposed to cardboard cut-outs animated soley by their hormones. Generally good writing. I hope there will be other stories to come.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Nigga cock juice

So when is that nigga cock going to invade that white bitch's eggs and make a half-nigga baby?

ScarletPussScarletPussabout 11 years ago
WOW?!

At the end I got this vibe that you kind of just wanted to end it and be done with it, but it was a fantastic story none-the-less. And I'm going to see if you've wrote more stories in a minute.

( I got have some questions:)

1. Why didn't Angie discover that her husband was cheating on her?

2. Why didn't you give more insight on the Angie's and Calvin's cheating spouses? at least then we could understood on a deeper level the feelings of Shauna and Mark.

3. How could the Mark and Shauna not have feelings for the ones that they were married to for so long?

knight13knight13about 11 years agoAuthor
Hey Scarlet!

1. Why didn't Angie discover that her husband was cheating on her?

For Mark and Shauna it was a work thing. They were around each other all the time. I wanted to build their characters as more business like, type A people who would indulge in adultery just for the sake of a fuck.

2. Why didn't you give more insight on the Angie's and Calvin's cheating spouses? at least then we could understood on a deeper level the feelings of Shauna and Mark.

I should have developed Mark and Shauna more. I wanted to show that Angie and Calvin were actually more compassionate people who make connections with others.

3. How could the Mark and Shauna not have feelings for the ones that they were married to for so long?

I wanted to make it seem like the two couples had drifted apart from each other. Mark and Shauna were more concerned about their careers and appearances while Angie and Calvin enjoyed feelings and connections. I wanted to take more time to develop this, but then I began to get worried about the length of time it had taken me to write the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is such a beautiful story and extremely erotic - i loved all three chapters and i am so glad Angie got her black cock in the end

jackson1863jackson1863almost 3 years ago

This had the potential to be a great story. Unfortunately there are a lot of errors that would not have taken much editing to correct. The parts I have read so far give me the impression that they have all been written by different writers or it is a poor copy and paste attempt at claiming somebody else's writing efforts? Which is it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous