All Comments on 'Something Better Ch. 02'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Brandonbrown20Brandonbrown20about 7 years ago
Omg

Just wow. This is quickly becoming my favorite series. So sexy the way shes suducing him. The whole leg wrapping thing is one of my biggest fantasies ty. Dont be afraid to take it slow, i wouldnt kill to have one more chapter before she takes his cherry. At the end of the day its your story so we'll be hapoy either way you take it, just keep up the great work.

wolf9696wolf9696about 7 years ago
5/5

too bad cant give more then 5 stars....LOVED it.... keep workin it..:p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

I cannot wait to see what happens next. Would like to see Casey and Gabbi get together officially as a couple and rub Gabbi's beauty in the ex girlfriend's face.

Maybe after graduation Casey will move in with her or something.

One thing for sure, Casey is one lucky son of a bitch and I would love to be in. His shoes.

RedArrowKuczynskiRedArrowKuczynskiabout 7 years ago
So hot!

That was so hot and the detail was great! I'd give my left nut for a Gabbi of my own!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow.

very impressed by this second chapter. Much better than the first. Thank you for sharing with us. Very much looking forward to chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
amazing

this is the first time i'm actually commenting on a story on this site, and I can only honestly say that I hope the story doesn't end after chapter three, or that at least you will start new ones, your writing is amazing, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
10/5

This was amazing! Your attention to detail is on-point. I appreciate your diligence in character development. My request is that you drag the plot, and write as much as you can of the ensuing chapters (I do so enjoy it, and hope that it will not end soon)! Good work!

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20about 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you guys!

I'm so happy you guys like the story, and don't worry. I have much more than just 3 chapters planned :) I don't know how many exactly, but I can promise that these two have a long way to go together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story so far.

I love the story so far. You are doing well for someone without an editor. Your character development is good and so are the details of the story. I only have one comment about an error that I saw several times in the two chapters so far. You make the same error I see that many writers do on this site. You use the word THEN instead of the word THAN in a sentence when than was needed. Otherwise I would give the story a big "5 stars" and an A plus for effort.

RJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY

I DO HOPE THAT THERE IS MORE AND MORE OF IT...JUST SO THEY STAY TOGETHER THRU OUT IT, THEY ARE A PERFECT MATCH...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story

I did not like that she left the boy out cold after getting her rocks off. Can't wait for the part when she fucks him.

Dangerranger2Dangerranger2about 7 years ago
Ace

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

Didn't think it possible but loved it more then the first chapter!!!

Love the actual story with it & the slow way to fucking not just straight to it. Still wish I was him or could find a lady like her

Thanks for all the hard work

Kisses 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot!

Holy sht I loved this. So fucking hot. Please get chapter 3 made. I can't wait any longer

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 7 years ago
Okay, THAT was awesome!

Seriously, I loved the first chapter but this was amazingly hot. I loved the connection they had with each other. The way you described everything, like the sounds that Casey kept making while he was trying to deep throat her cock, that was all very well written. I loved the whole wrapping her legs around him thing and especially when she really got rough with him. Damn, this was great! I haven't enjoyed a story quite this much in a while...I'm really excited for whatever comes next and like everyone else has said, I hope this series goes on for a few more good chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Awesome!! Very addicting! Come on chapter 3 and more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so good

really good, make more please ;3

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 7 years ago

I'm enjoying the engrossing narrative. Your dialogue is so natural, sweet, sexy, caring, nasty. Great combination of emotional elements. Just a quick suggestion though. Probably because I'm mostly into girls, for some weird reason I'm loving the idea of Casey getting the chance to fuck Abbi. It'd be really hot to let them each do a role reversal.

Can't wait for ch 3.

xxjannxxjannalmost 7 years ago
Part / Chapter 2.. awesome!

One hell of a story and writing! This chapter was hot! I'm going to re-read it and then be a good boy and wait patiently for Ch 3 - Take it!

TLB1981TLB1981almost 7 years ago

Good story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Are you going to update this? Its rare to see a Dickgirl x Boy relationship as genuine as this, and I really love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this series

I hope you'll write more; it's one of my favs!

darthnader19darthnader19over 6 years ago

Any plans on continuing the story ?

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20over 6 years agoAuthor
More is coming!

Of course I will continue this story. It's my baby :3 lol im just tied up in commissions right now, and they do come first. Once I finish up with them I will update this story :)

tim607tim607over 6 years ago
Loved it

Hi. I hope you plan on continuing this wonderful story. You have an amazing talent. Thank you for sharing.

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago

Love this series as well your others

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is definitely going in the bookmarked to check for next part later folder.

DeanobeanoDeanobeanoalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!!

Soooo good! Favorited! Please keep us updated on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please make more

I love the average love feel this story has, nothing over the top or ridiculous, just 2 people in love 🍆🍑💦💖

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Impatient...

Very good and well written story, I'm just hoping that you will write/post number three soon 8-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

When are you continuing this story? Cant wait for more Gabbi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great series

This is a wonderful series. I hope you will continue it past chapter 3.

smoothed273smoothed273about 3 years ago

The way Casey`s so-called "Girl friend' treated him, Gabbi is "Something Lots Better."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This whole series is hotter than the sun! And romantic too! Love it! I could read several chapters.Thank you for writing this. So well done.

Runner4069Runner40696 months ago

Absolutely love the extreme detail of the sex scenes, really gets me going and puts the "erotica" into Literotica 😍 Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
1854 Followers
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES