All Comments on 'Broken Butterfly'

by _Lynn_

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 7 years ago
Very good

Good story about finding yourself. Gives something to think about.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Quite a story

For those of us who in the past have gone in endless circles trying to find a path out of our current existence, this story speaks volumes.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Sometimes you have to look outside

to see what's inside.

Any chance we will get to read more of his journal entries? Or read about his encounter with Eileen from his point of view?

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEabout 7 years ago
Perfect timing

This is the kind of story needed at a time when people are unsure of what is around the corner. Love the characters! So? What happens next in Rocky's story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Darn dust

I liked your story, I just had some hard times reading it thanks to all the dust running around.

Thank you for the reminder of hope, especially as some of us deal with depression and feelings of hopelessness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another lesson in 'how it's done'.

Thank you, Madam.

HP

DeKreDeKreabout 6 years ago
Worth looking

Coming across a diamond like this story makes it worthwhile digging through all the trash on sites like this.

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago
For the second time

Someone 🤔 pointed me in the direction of this story. When I got to the bench seat scene I thought “this seems familiar” but I thought it might be because in my story Early One Mourning (Romance - no sex) I have a bench seat scene with two characters talking all the way through the story. But then when I got to the sister I knew I’d read it before and I’ve enjoyed reading it for a second time. I think that’s the sign of a good story/play/film when you’ll look at it again, and maybe again.

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago
Discovery

I was checking back for something else and discovered I’d read Broken Butterfly on 24th April 2018. The same day I began following you. 🤓 Two years is a lifetime when you get to my age. 😂. Broken Butterfly and Eileen are on my favourite’s list. My short favourite’s list.

LexxRuthlessLexxRuthlessover 3 years ago

That was beautiful. I love a story that makes me feel, and this one delivered in spades. Halfway through page 2, I simultaneously had a tear forming in the corner of my eye, a smile on my lips, and warmth spreading through my chest. After assuring myself it wasn't a stroke, I finished this lovely story.

Thank you!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 3 years ago

Heartwarming story

No matter how bad life can get, there's always someone whose life is worse. Those of us who are able to change our lives for the better have an opportunity for a second chance just as Rocky did. Thank you for an uplifting story that points that out.

rawallacerawallacealmost 3 years ago

Butterflies are fragile, at least we think of them that way. They dance in the sunlight and with their warm colors and give us a sense of delight and of wonder and then flutter away not to be seen again. Moria was that butterfly.

Great story, Rachel

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

5 star. Yes, there is more to life, enjoy what you have and look forward. Be positive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user_Lynn_@_Lynn_
275 Followers
Author of stories that touch the reader with emotion and a hint of reality.