All Comments on 'The Commute'

by K-Kwik

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PoppycornPoppycornabout 7 years ago

Wonderful. The build up was great and I came so had with you. I'm very glad you're doing better and that you are back making audios. I will definitely listen to your other ones.

K-KwikK-Kwikabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the encouraging remarks, ladies. I'm glad to know this worked for some people. It got a couple of shitty ratings which is disappointing, but each to their own, I guess. It seems like more of you have enjoyed it though.

If you're reading this now, do please leave a comment, a (good!) rating or send some feedback. I love knowing what kind of effect my voice has on you. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ohhh myyyy goshhhh. I've listened to your other audios so often, I'm so glad you're back to making them. Absolutely delicious voice <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
that was just amazing

heard it while working....:D n wow.....i was totally rubbing myself under the desk....good job...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
<3

Mmmm that was amazing. I love your other audios, and I'm glad you've posted again! Also glad you're okay, and hope you're feeling better. (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmmm

Well damn. Definitely a good comeback. Looking forward to more... You are one of a kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Fan

Found you again after a few years. Still love your work ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Looked forward to this but your constant use of "bitch" ruined the entire thing for me and I couldn't even finish listening.

K-KwikK-Kwikover 6 years agoAuthor

Sorry that bothered you, Anonymous. I know it's a word a lot of women don't like in any context. I hope that in this context, most people listening will realise I'm not doing it to be an arsehole but because quite a lot of women seem to enjoy a bit of quite harsh language in this kind of situation. Thanks for giving it a try anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfection

You are a very skilled man. Everything I like. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

Love that edge of not-quite-seen in public. And your beautiful voice — so expressive, sexy, in control ;) It’s really not even what you’re saying as much as the way you say it, which is So. Ridiculously. Hot! Almost makes me wish I had a commute to listen to this on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous