All Comments on 'My First Text Orgasm - A Surprise!'

by Tigger_Lilly

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
moodydudemoodydudeover 6 years ago
Wow that was good

What a great start.

always_curiousalways_curiousover 6 years ago
I remember mine

Intense. I like the exuberance, but disjointed at times. Sensual. Keep it up!

PaulplaysPaulplaysover 6 years ago
Captures the Erotic Mood

Thanks for sharing!

I like the way your intro to the texts captures your emotional intensity and sensuality.

Would love to have you share more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredibly crafted.Supercharged my sensuality.

This story,makes me think of a similar experience, I had a couple of years back.Sexting while feeling it all real-time and touching myself.But what makes this story different and more intense,is the way Lilly packs desire,into each of the words she is sharing.The slow play, the churning of the inner lust,the moans, the taste of each other's essence,the orgasmic burst.............................it all seemed so real.

Now I truly wish to relive that experience once more. Great work !

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Shivery Delight

Sir Glam,

You are a beautiful writer, do you have erotica published here on Lit? I always write when I am in Turn On, or maybe I always Turn On when I write. Knowing it gets this response is delicious....

Thanks for the turn on,

Love,

Angel

PS (Bonus Turn On Tip) Remember that many women are like me and get turn on from the most surprising places. We do like kissing and making out but we all have secret turn ons like this. If your girl is an artist, writer, athlete or musician I can pretty much promise you that if you notice her work, she will notice you.

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
I missed

I only came once, in just seconds ?

'*~*'

Still and always a Lost boy.

Eros141Eros141over 5 years ago
God, that was hot!

But if he'd have taken his time and really finessed his initial text and maybe let her heat things up and take a bit of the reins, he'd expose moments where he would be granted room to assert himself and his will on her a small bit. I made a similar mistake with a gorgeous woman in our first virtual meeting yesterday. Blinded by her mesmerizing hotness and eager for her to see me as a potential long-term complement to and in her virtual bed, I took way too fast a turn. Graciously, she hasn't given up on me. I want to assert myself, take the initiative to ask her out on a weekend lunch date (less pressure for both us) but she needs to genuinely think and much more importantly feel I'm a home, a hideaway, a sanctuary for her to safely feel, express and analyze whatever comes to her mid before I can do that. I know I'm those things, but she doesn't. She doesn't need to know, she needs to feel and I didn't do too well at making that possible.

Eros141Eros141over 5 years ago

*comes to her mind

jammy852jammy852over 5 years ago
Turn On #4

The build up could have been more patient and sensual. A sense of denial prior to gratification could have intensified the pleasure of both the partners :) Nevertheless, had me quivering as always.

boyinpantyboyinpantyover 5 years ago

loved the details Maam...and now i know how much you like ur feets massaged at least lol...but i gotta try this soon now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

All the best parts of sexting captured in this story. Great advice on setting the scene before diving into the sexting.

PaulplaysPaulplaysabout 5 years ago
Just as Stimulating on Reread

Read and commented back in Nov 2017. Upon rereading, remains stimulating and arousing! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not only does it give me ideas, your story makes me feel as if I'm there! It's impossible not to feel horny after reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigger_Lilly@Tigger_Lilly
238 Followers
I never imagined I would find myself writing a profile on an erotica site. I never imagined I would actually BE an erotica author either. I adore meeting younger men with a passion for the female form and smart about it. Those gifted with finesse, subtlety and a sense of hu...