All Comments on 'Southern Hospitality'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please ...

... Please let a sequel follow, let Ash meet the niece and let them become a lovely couple :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 2

I´d love to see more of them.

wolf9696wolf9696about 7 years ago
5/5

WOWOWOWOW,,,please, DO make this into a series....just so damn H.O.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Was really good

Very hot. I'd like to see a sequel, but unless the niece has a dick like her aunt I'd rather just see him fool around with his neighbor some more. In fact, I kinda expected it to just be the two of them, since she tried so hard to get him in her bed.

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20about 7 years ago
Sequel!

Holy wow, please do more of this. I was a little surprised at how fast she's ready to introduce him to her niece. (Who I'm assuming also has a cock) but I really loved this, and I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Must have more!

This was just perfectly written. Except for the reuse of some adverbs, it was vibrant all the way throughout and the content itself left me wanting more!

AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutabout 7 years ago
Can't Wait

Loved the story, I can't wait to read what Laura and her niece do to Ash, especially if her niece is as well endowed as her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

I love your story, please bring in elements of making ash cross dress or become trans too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW

Holy cow!!! u writings are fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please...

More of these two..and soon! The seduction dance between them is now completed..let's see where this goes with all the kinky possibilities! Fantastic so far!!

tex4tgtex4tgabout 7 years ago
WOW

That was one of the best i have read in a long time ;) You are now on my favorite list . Thank you and keep up the good work .

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 7 years ago
Wait a minute!

Laura is Ash's mom's best friend. She had to know what Laura did for a living. She also had to know what Laura wanted with her son. She probably also knew that Laura was a futa. Which means Ash was set up to become Laura's boy toy with his mother's help. Why? With parents like that, who needs enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FAntastic

Best I've read in a long time. Hope more cumming. Will she dress him up for her sister and friends? can't wait.

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartabout 7 years ago
Very Well Written

A very enjoyable story so far; it will be fun to see where you take it next

PaddlesPaddlesabout 7 years ago

Such an amazing story, id like to hear more of their sexploits, added to my favourites

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 7 years ago
Fantastic Story!!!

This was exciting, fresh and great stroke material too! It's not often that there is such a combination. Like everyone else, I am hoping for much more in this story, so if it is in you, please continue for another couple of chapters.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Well written and very hot. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

Loved it keep writing please

I wish I has a hot milf next door with a little extra

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

My undies are soaked in precum! Why did I read this at work? Now I have to wait until I get home and read it again as I reenact it with my veiny life like dildo, thank you and keep the story going so many possibilities!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wet and horny alone!

Oh my what a climax it made me so wet and horny to be Ash in need to try to get off with a hot chick with a thick long hard cock to suck and ride like a sissy slut! Thank you for a great story!

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 7 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories on this site I've ever read I think. As another comment pointed out - his mother had to know what she did for a living, having known her for years - so it seems like she helped her seduce him. I really hope that's true personally, because then I could hope for his mother actually having been his father all along, and she can join in on the fun as well. Especially considering you've done incest stories before. That one is incredible too, but this one being consential just works alot more for me.

And how fun would it be if the niece was one of his friends lol. At least I hope she can be his "official" girlfriend at school with Laura being the "real" girlfriend and his mother "taking care of him" at home. Not to mention Laura's other friends :) This could turn into a real epic, I think.

IMHO some crossdressing is fine, I think, considering his already feminine features, but please don't go too far with it like giving him surgical alterations or make him crossdress 24/7 or make him go to school like that (at least not if everyone knows it's him). Could be fun to get him to dress up and just go out in the town over and everyone will think he's a girl and maybe have some fun in semi-public places (though PLEASE NOT with other guys lol).

Anyway, totally legendary story and hope you'll continue it. 5/5, would give more if I could.

cdmartinecdmartineabout 7 years ago
Excellent

A great story can't wait for more

seldomseenseldomseenabout 7 years ago
Very nice

I hope you finish with the niece thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh yeah

Loved it, another great story from you. Not quite sure how the niece thing will pan out, but I hope you will be writing some more to this story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks!

Great read, very HOT! Hope to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!!

Just WOW !!

pitchshifter45pitchshifter45about 7 years ago
More

Hopefully more to come,please.x

sebyiffysebyiffyabout 7 years ago
Very hot

This is a great story, good writing and a cute story (something far too many futa/shemale stories lack). I'm personally hoping that the niece has a pussy. My preference is always to have a bit of both, TS and GG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story! I would have liked more of a her breaking him into it instead him just dropping to his knees but other than that perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
next chapter?

can u plz tell us when we can expect the next chapter?

i think every one that reading this story is looking forward to it

so plz, just share an estimate date with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fantastic story, great sex scenes, but damn did you go fast. I know it's smut, but at least have him somewhat unsure about having sex with a shemale, not to mention his ass that went from virgin to anaconda eater in minutes.

XtinaSmith2017XtinaSmith2017about 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you all for your wonderful feedback, for those asking when the next installment is Southern Hospitality was voted to be the next chapter I work on, so I'm writing it now! And to anon regarding the speed, it's very hard finding balance between story and smut that's engaging to people who mainly like to see one, or the other, it did move fast and he did go from zero to that's a big dick in my butt and i'm loving it very quickly, but sometimes a couple of sacrifices have to made here and there to keep the full narrative and my desired work length. But it's an area for improvement that I recognize and will try to work on! Although the story I've just finished and that will be uploaded very shortly has a boy in it that goes from zero to blowjob king in about five seconds flat so, maybe expect progress from the next story after x)

AvidSmutReaderAvidSmutReaderalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

Hope this is the beginning of a series :)

dariot71dariot71almost 7 years ago
Wow...just...WOW

Unbelievably erotic!! Had me hanging (all but one body part ;) on every word.

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 7 years ago
I loved this part

XTina so Good. Onto the 2nd part. How can it get better?

Teddy Bear Club

Chrissie

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect in every way!

Never in my wildest imagination could I have possibly envisioned such a perfect deflowering!

Loving, tenderly slow, deliciously narrated moment by moment... OMG, sheer bliss!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

I wish I could get my male ass fucked by a shemale

300bowler300300bowler300over 6 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLE, HOT...AN SO WELL WRITTEN...! BETTY jo xoxo

DorcDorcover 6 years ago
Love the story

Great story and very hot. Love how Ash finds acceptance in a mature woman’s arms. Looking forward to reading the others in the series. Thank you!

EzDemon187EzDemon187about 6 years ago
Niece, nice

I love your work and this is just another great page turner. Hope to see the niece in a future story. Or maybe you already did. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

>Their neighbour, and his moms best friend, Laura, had recently entered the modern age by acquiring herself a laptop, and while this on it's own didn't present Ash with an issue, what his mom had offered most certainly did.

>She rolled her hips, eager to press deeper, but reluctant to force and maybe hurt him, after all, she didn't want this to be a one-time affair. If she got her way this would be a daily activity, one she could even invite some friends along to..

Shes not really a good best friend, then, if she’d treat her best friends son like a common whore for other people to fuck.

Gordon1135Gordon1135almost 5 years ago
Yum

Good that she turned him over so she could watch him as she fucked him and you could have spent several paragraphs describing that alone. Wish you had. Still, nice session of seduction. Why even mention a niece though?

1HandReading1HandReadingover 4 years ago
Yup

Creamed my pantie.

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 4 years ago

Great story.im looking forward to part 2. This one has so much tender passion. Nice writing. I haven’t looked at the rest of your stories but I will.

Gladys54Gladys54almost 4 years ago

Super and beautifully written. Describes real anal sex perfectly. I so love it when they cum in me.

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meover 3 years ago
I wish

I wish I had met someone like her when I was young, to have my first sexual experience like that.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

You are a goddess of this genre, you know that, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

F'in hot !!! Love it. I'm all inᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)ᕗ

J_PatishJ_Patishabout 3 years ago

Damn. That was mighty fine writing

Client8Client8about 3 years ago

Very nice. A meld of my 2 fav fetishes - Mature woman & young man and tgirl fucking guys. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome Story!! Made me extremely horny and hard. I love TBE whole set up with her being an IT consultant. Please keep writing as your stories are outstanding!!!

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 2 years ago

One of the very best! I'm addicted and expect to savour the remaining chapters as much, or even more ......

You left me throbbing and breathless!!! Thank you.

diane92374diane92374over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I wish I had a neighbor like her.

learning22learning22about 2 years ago

OH! I wish that I was Ash

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

That was beautiful, keep writing. I love the way you write

Curious64KCCurious64KCover 1 year ago

That is a wonderful story and so well written. I was transfixed on every word. I could envision being the young guy each step of the way. So erotic and so sensual a story. Thank You

TgLover225TgLover225over 1 year ago

Some writers just know how to mesmerize the reader. So erotic.

TrainMePleaseTrainMePleaseover 1 year ago

Beautiful, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmmm, loved this story. I could see myself letting her have her way with me. After I had mine. At 6'4 and built like a lumber jack with 60" chest and 42" waist. There is nothing girly about my body and 11" kielbasa between my legs.

SissyVanessaSissyVanessa12 months ago

One of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. I’m so jealous of Ash. It was so wonderful being able to relive my teenage years, thoughts I have been reliving in my mind ever since and would love to experience again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very hot and great story

SiamKittSiamKitt11 months ago

Love the slow build up, (will mother find out what Laura really did to her son..?)...What will be the outcome of the 2 cameras that were filming..? Is the neice a TS too..? Options for the next installment(s) are endless..Needless to say..thank you for an enjoyable tale.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4207 months ago

This is a great read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Disappointing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
2393 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES