All Comments on 'For Whom the Bell Trolls'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
wylie236wylie236about 7 years ago
not worth the effort to read or have been written

Nice intro - did somebody get their soppingwetpanties in a wad? It's nice to see you got all of the cliches of LW stories crammed into such a short piece. I didn't put any real effort into reading your offering, but yes, you still wasted my time and I'm sure that was your intent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kind of funny

You have to admit, this is really funny. Only people getting angry over this are those who see this as their life.

I know you are another author using this pen name. You write really good. I hope that I have read other works of yours without knowing it.

sdc97230sdc97230about 7 years ago
Surprised

His real life was a lot better than I expected it to be.

William smythWilliam smythabout 7 years ago
Sweet Satire

Worth a laugh and 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
terrible

you should not write stories. it is absolutely terrible

Lex1Lex1about 7 years ago
Okay

Am I the only one who's going to admit that I laughed my ass off reading this? No takers? Really?

Tough crowd.

Anyways, thanks for the laughs. I'm sure the authors are secretly loving your story, though few will admit it. I'm certain this is probably the last story that you will write using this ID, as it was made to prove a point. Like the anonymous person pointed out, this was probably a trolling story and you actually have another name under which you really write. Good luck. I'm pretty sure you will be getting a lot of hate comments in a few minutes. I will keep my eye on the comments. No doubt they will be equally humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty childish

Who goes to the trouble to write an extended comment, just to piss people off? You seriously need to get a life. Swingerjoe, anyone? I doubt any authors are rolling in the floor laughing. They're probably thinking, "what an loser."

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 7 years agoAuthor
response to anonymous comments

It's "what a loser" not "what an loser"

You should have cut and pasted one of my grammatically correct comments to save yourself the embarrassment of showing your excellent command of the English language.

And in response to this comment:

"terrible you should not write stories. it is absolutely terrible"

Allow me to correct your comment. It should be "Terrible!! You should not write stories. It WAS an absolutely terrible story."

Again, you probably didn't read my story and avail yourself of the preprinted comments that would have saved you the time. It would be most helpful if you could tell me WHY it was terrible. Perhaps I can address your concerns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lol the guy jacking off while trolling

Pretty over the top dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes, Joe, we all know you wear panties

While you’re correcting the grammar of other’s, you might consider your own. There should be a space between the colon and “This.”

“Other,” should be “out,” in the parenthetical. “Of course,” needs to be set off by commas in the first paragraph. The sentence beginning with “Because,” is a fragment. One need not continue. The writer has shitty mechanics, eerily reminiscent of Swingerjoe, in fact. You’re trying to be funny, and failing. You just look juvenile.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Point Made

It made me smile. Thanks for that. You stirred up some trolls. Thanks for that too, as they can be entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So the author has his knockers in a knot over commentators?

Claiming to be a woman, masquerading as an author and posting in the wrong category. The trifecta of immaturity. I'm pretty sure Dunne and Hemingway are rolling over in their graves. But at least they're both dead and didn't have to waste their time reading this drivel. This wasn't funny. If you're mad, go away.

No stars.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Needed more suggested comment alternatives

This was perhaps the best of those offered:

'Worst story ever -- please don't ever write again. Minus one million stars.'

Lue

Ps: The italics don't work with the cut-and-paste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amusing

So far out on both ends of the spectrum, you should irritate 'most everyone who can't quite grok the whole concept of fiction. Ask not for whom the bell tolls, we broke it up and sold it for scrap. Sorry, Mr Donne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Do you understand how trolls operate?

The fact that you've taken the time and effort to produce this garbage means they've scored a victory over you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I know what happened to you

You had a brain fart.... but doesn't that require a brain? Oops my error.

EngineCo1EngineCo1about 7 years ago
ANYBODY KNOW WHAT HUMOR IS????

This story was great!

It's nice to be able to laugh especially when we frequently read stories here about 18" dicks, balls having gallons of cum, getting it up 15 times in an hour, and tits that are 38ZZZZ.

Wait, with the stupid comments already made about this story, maybe we should all protest, riot, do some heavy duty property damage, and stop traffic on the interstates. Yea, that's it.

To all those who can't just see the humor here for what it is, you need some serious help.

And lastly, for the grammar Nazis, I hope you find something wrong with this comment too. It's so fun to see people get so upset over a period and coma.

Thanks soppingwetpanties for providing a good laugh for us today. Now go ring those wet panties out and write another one for us tomorrow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hilarious thanks

Fun read especially for a first effort. The spelling can be improved, but I love the layout and "plot" keep writing.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Hahaha!!!

4* easy.

Disgusting and funny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As Harry Shearer says

This is why humor should be left to the professionals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i laughed at the ridiculousness of this story. but in the end, who the hell is lucille? wife or just manager who likes to dom her wimpy staff? looks like the guy is someone working out at mcdonalds or some other fastfood joint.

lazarus402002lazarus402002about 7 years ago
Finally !!!

Finally someone understands what the stories in this site are for. They are ENTERTAINTMENT... a way to relax and go away from every day reality we call life.. ps. love the sense of humor.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS

Too bad so many of our readers can't recognize a spoof when one slaps them in the face. Many Anons really should recognize themselves in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: Chapter One

Ya couldn't have put that information in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story? Is it you don't give a fuck about your story or is it the readers for whom you have disdain?

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Commenting the introduction...

Commenting the introduction: 1st - Imagine all writers in the world writing in their books: "Note to Respectful Readers" and "Note to Trolls". Would anyone buy their books? I don't think so...2nd - "Note to Authors: This story is written in your honor. Please laugh"...Really? To be considered an author someone has to laugh reading this text? Maybe the more he laughs the better writer he is? 3rd - "This may or may not be a work of fiction"...If real, is this an autobiography?

Now about this comic scene: it's just that. Not a story for sure. Not even sure if the scene belongs in LW (no wife in it)! Maybe as the writer says it's a satire to the trolls, so it should have been posted to "Humor & Satire"...But then who would read and comment it with the hate comments this writer wants to arise? As the scene was just a little funny with the final twist...1*

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 7 years agoAuthor
Impo_64

You honor me with the comment that I am an author worthy of selling books. I am not (and you certainly would agree).

Maybe this is a story about me. I aspire to be Annika or even Lucille. Why would you assume I want to be Adonis? But that's a man's perspective on the story.

I see that you have not braved the waters as a first-time author. I would welcome your submission.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very

Funny. And entertaining in a shallow sort of way. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why you trying so hard Swingerjoe?

I salute you of your persistence... paparoach...

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
THE MYSTIC DREAMS

of fantasty illusions, Revile, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting ....

.... a "2.37" at this point (3/2/17 - 8:45pm). Pretty much says it all ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh well,

at least you are packing .03 in more than I am, on my snubnose revolvef that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Didn't get quite the reaction you were hoping for, did it, Joe?

Not nearly the 100 comments the stories exposing you got. You're a failure, even as a troll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Uh..yeah...okay

You have my deepest sympathies regarding your affliction.

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

You nailed it. Haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
meh

Bad troll is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Fuck the haters!

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
@soppingwetpanties

Thank you for your answer...Just some questions to answer you: do you think that all readers must be writers too in order to like or dislike a story? Do you think that all literature critics are writers? Just to be clear I despise as much as you do readers that insult writers. You can think it's an awful story, but never insult who took his time to write it. But I also don't approve writers who lower themselves to the level of those readers. The best answer is indifference.

icebreadicebreadabout 7 years ago
is this...

a true story ?

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 7 years agoAuthor
Impo reply

I agree with your latest comment about being appreciative of the effort of authors.

I am amazed at how passionate people are about the Loving Wives category. If you look at Romance versus Loving Wives there are a plethora of "H's" in that category and almost none in Loving Wives. If the intent is to scare away content from this category than I guess those who wish that will be successful.

I don't understand the pleasure in burning down your own house.

It looks like people either loved it or hated it. There really wasn't anyone in the middle on this story.

15,000 views and almost 200 votes in less than 24 hours tells you there is no lack of interest.

Thank you for your comment.

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 7 years ago
Superb

Well done! If you really want to hit more people in your target audience I suggest adding "cuckold" and or "cuck" to the list of tags. I'm pretty sure most of the trolls do searches for stories with those tags sorted by date.

GcoachGGcoachGabout 7 years ago
Anon comments

Just turn on the setting on your profile that only allows comments from people who are logged in with a name. That will eliminate the anon comments. Don't waste your time worrying about them. Life is too short. They either like it or don't. I do think it's funny you provided the "illiterate Cuck shit 1*" comment at the beginning. I see that one all the time. Always wonder if it's the same guy. If it is, he sure reads a lot of loving wives stories for hating them so much. Hehehe. When I see that comment I usually read the story. Is there more to this story? I liked it.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
Bravo!

This is the first story I've bothered to read on this site in a long time. I'm glad I did. I laughed out loud several times. It's easily one of the funniest stories I've read here.

I don't know which is funnier: this story or all the folks who think I wrote it! Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well, you tried

Humor is hard. Maybe your next try will be funny.

🐡 Blowfish

🍦 Soft ice cream

😬 Cringe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Put on your big boy pants and enter the fray, . . .

or slink away to your cuddly safe place. LW is the most complex, subtle, and head wrenching group of stories on Literotica. How much talent does it take to write a story about someone seeking sex? Erotics Couplings, Interracial, BDSM, Gay, Lesbian, etc., are mostly variations on stories of people seeking sexual gratification in one form or another. Simple: we met, we fucked, have a nice day; whack, whack, whack.

LW stories, the good ones, contain sex as a prop or a side issue, not the main focus. The top stories tend to be dramatic, compelling, heart wrenching, complicated, full of pathos and suffering, but also resilience and surmounting betrayal, temptation, and personal failure, or personal triumph. The good LW stories require lots of wit and imagination, understanding of human strength and weakness, the ability to create in the mind events and situations that sound real, but at the same time are difficult to believe or understand. How could a spouse treat their mate this way, and why? What are the motives, the circumstances, the personality traits, the consequences?

The highly rated LW stories are works of art, and considerable effort. They get rewarded by good comments, or sometimes bad comments, but lots of comments, because most LW readers embrace the author's efforts and want to respond to all that work and talent. I guess its our way of saying bravo/brava, and thank you.

This story is a cartoon, a farce, an embarrassment to the LW category. It is stupid and punkish and shows zero talent, wit, or imagination. If you don't want to hear such comments then read good work and try to emulate it. Not Copy, but produce your own personal expression of the chemistry and turmoil that embroils some marriages.

Yeah, its really hard, really complicated, and takes a lot of time and effort. You have one indication that you might have the grit and determination to succeed here, you have allowed anonymous comments. That takes balls. Now, develop some talent, and practice. You'll know when you are getting it right, just read the comments.

Good luck.

Aonoyman

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
A very funny story

But it seems to have upset some people very badly.

Now, why on earth could that be, do you think?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
U caint rite werth crap!

But this is what happens when siblings make babies.

In all seriousness, I love the LW section. I hate stories that are one dimensional or require the author to alter reality in such a way that even the basic laws of physics would not apply.

People are complex. We make good choices and bad ones. We might be perfect one day and the devil the next and the best stories are the ones that allow for that. unless you're a sociopath, cheating isn't easy, it racks us with guilt, it affects our behaviours and impacts our daily lives, the great stories explore those emotions and the consequences of those choices. Yes, sex is important but too many stories substitute sex for plot and reduce their characters into caricatures treating them like cardboard cut outs.

The worst ones, the stories I loathe are the one where the perfect wife sees a big cock and suddenly becomes a slut for some guy he doesn't know while the "perfect" husband, who buys flowers, treats his wife like a queen, is a prince among men, is betrayed and suddenly has more pussy than he can handle. He gets a great lawyer and manages to connive his way into fucking his soon to be ex wife over and she becomes a burnt out she'll of her former self while her cheated upon hubby lives happily ever after with an even younger, hotter, smarter woman.

I hate those stories because they are cheap. They insult us and the author because they don't reflect the reality. They ignore the days and weeks of abject misery, the self doubts, the back and forth, the whispered conversations as parents try to talk while their kids are in the next room.

You want a story? How about your mom, dragging you to her lovers place week after week and your step father, a man you love and respect asking you if she's having an affair and your 12 yr old self doesn't know how to respond. In that dark room, not wanting to betray your mom or your dad and saying the words: "Don't ask me that, dad." And the guilt that would haunt me for years because I wanted to tell him, I wanted everything to be right and not knowing how and blaming myself for letting my mom cheat and for my dads mental breakdown.

I apologize for the length of this diatribe and appreciate that you encouraged responses.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseabout 7 years ago
SUCH GREAT WRITING.

Even if it was just a troll story it was erotic and funny, I can't remember the last time I came so fast and laughed so much! (I came from a dominant perspective btw, not into cuck shit) I think you should definitely continue these kinds of stories and the fact that it triggered so many people tells you how many cucks had their feelings hurt lol. Great job!

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 7 years agoAuthor
Loving Wives - Split Category?

There are two very well written anonymous comments about what in their minds constitutes a great LW story. They are consistent. Well written stories exploring the psyche of the cheating spouse and the true angst of potentially poisoning a supposedly lifelong commitment. For example, "Grief" is in the LW HOF with a 4.80 score. It's about a couple torn apart by their child contracting leukemia and the pressure it puts on their relationship. Heavy stuff and very sensitively treated. Not a whole lot of sex in the story. More about the relationship falling apart.

I get it.

But if you look at the popular tags, the number one tag for the category is "wife." Totally expected. Number two is "cuckold" which is only 4 tags behind "wife" (3443 to 3239). So with 5 more tags to cuckold, it would be the number one tag in Loving Wives. That is a completely different story set and apparently draws the scorn of the trolls, that are looking for the sensitive relationship driven story. Then look at #4 tag "hotwife" and #13 tag (slut wife"). Pretty hard to write a sensitive relationship driven story about your wife getting gangbanged while you are watching.

Anyway, I wrote this story to show that "bombing" a story is problematic, because half or more of the people reading this category like cuckold/hotwife/stutwife stories. I do. It's a form of escapism, as in your real life you would never engage in any of the activities you write or read And on top of this, the best read category on this site is incest. Do we really believe all the people that write and read about it engage in that activity? We know the answer. It's just entertainment.

I just hope that a lot of people read my story and that some of you get a big laugh. Can we laugh at ourselves. Do we have to take everything seriously? When you see my main male character is "Adonis" that should be a clue this is tongue in cheek.

That's it for now.

Thank you all for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Soppingwetpanties, AKA Swingerjoe, has water on the brain, as well as in his panties.

This is the condition of the gray matter between your ears. "Popular" tags are decided by what? This is fallacious reasoning, in two ways:

A. No reader assigns tags to a story. Tags are assigned, first, by the writers. If most stories written by authors are cuckolding stories, carrying that tag, that is the most popular tag, not as voted by the readers, but the most used by the writers. Everyone knows that most stories posted in LW are cuckolding stories. It is quite natural that the "cuckold" tag would predominate. It has nothing to do with popularity among readers. Popular, just means, "most used."

B. If the writer doesn't assign tags, they are auto-assigned by the site. Once again, this has not one shred of connection with popularity among readers.

The statement that "half or more, of the readers enjoy hotwife stories" is, manifestly, absurd. Any perusal of views shows the fallacy of that statement. Any perusal of the scores shows the same fallacy. How many "hotwife" stories are in the hall of fame? Ten, 20, maybe as many as 50? The fact is that the Hall of Fame, based on scoring, is 500 of the top scoring stories of all time. A minuscule proportion of them are cuckolding or hotwife stories.

Any good drama and tension in marriage story gets 20,000 views the first day in LW. Cuckolding and hotwife stories get three to five thousand, typically. No, the author is mistaken on all points and becomes merely wrong, or if done deliberately to mislead, simply a liar. Exactly what we expect from that asshole, Swingerjoe.

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 7 years agoAuthor
Last comment response

There is no reason to be impolite. It doesn't make your point more valid to be vitriolic.

My point,as the title of my last comment indicates, is that cuckold stories should be split away from Loving Wives. Agree?

This story has run 1 day and has 17,500 views.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
A little advice

Dear soppingwetpanties--- err, I mean, me: don't waste your time trying to reason with this crowd. They're all convinced that only a handful of sick fucks ever fantasize about their wives having sex with another man.

...and yet they keep returning to the "swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun" section of this erotic stories website. Go figure!

shaman43shaman43about 7 years ago
Satire

that is meaningful and funny is among the hardest kind of writing. Thanks for your story. THe ones that appreciate it are not the ones that need to read and understand what you were saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
They of course never offer their literary offerings for our praise or scorn. Because they never reveal who they are

And YOUR name is really soppingwetpanties?

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Even for a reader this was funny

I love it when the comments are better than the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You win .

Now for your handsome reward . You get to eat my used condoms ya fag . !

skiestaskiestaabout 7 years ago
Classic!

To hell with the trolls...keep on writing..love it!!

KiwiAndreaKiwiAndreaabout 7 years ago
Everything

In just one page you seem to have covered just about all the plot lines in probably half the stories on this site. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The words of an annon reader

Oh ye of little erotic talent, I commend you. Writing in Loving Wives, you did nothing to stir my erotic bone, but unfortunately you nearly broke my funny bone. If they still have the last place contest, that I so longed to win for many years, you have no hope. My 5 bomb will destroy any hope of that. Good Work..... Annon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

from me too!!! Eat shit annoy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LMAO!

This was the funniiest and wittiest shit I have read in a long time!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Talk About Tongue in Cheeks!

From the sublime to the slime!

Gotta love that cottage cheese fat and that big sloppy pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

I have never posted before and am working up the courage to try to write my own story. This is terrific, I love your sass.

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 7 years agoAuthor
Do it

Write your story. Just don't do your first one in Loving Wives and don't start with a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong Category

This nugget clearly belongs in Humor/Satire.

laintxlaintxabout 7 years ago
Wonderful satire and tale

First, I truly admire your spirit! You're the kind of strong personality I like. What a great twist in the story, both erotic and believable.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
OMGawd!!

So funny!! You really had me going win the first half of the story. Please keep writing!!!

parawaparawaabout 7 years ago
A refreshing one

I was kinda expecting it to be 'The Donald' fulfilling his fantasies. Unexpected is to be admired...

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsabout 7 years ago
Under the bridge with the trolls

I love your essay. You made me laugh out loud. You have skewered the trolls who post only thoughtless negative remarks. Thank you for your profound observations. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Marvellous

Cracking stuff, though a little more pathos needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I definitely thought you had Donald Trump on your mind when you wrote this.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
MINUS 5*!!!

Even brain sick people are allowed to write at literotica! Thats called "artistic freedom"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hey ^_^

Hey you are an execellent writer I would love to read more but I’m not too into bdsm. Seriously though, not because of the humour or anything but the flow and the breakup of the story was really well done. I also thoroughly enjoyed the language used in this it was quite exquisite and extremely descriptive. I hope you have a long and everlasting life full of wonder and cheer :)

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Nice

This is funny, plain and simple! Definitely achieved the desired effect, that's even funnier ... Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Of course all Trolls are illiterate!

That's why they're trolls! They live anonymously under bridges and eat garbage. They don't know anything and couldn't write a sentence if their lives depended on it. And, of course, trolls have small dicks. But the trolls have obviously gotten into your panties and irritated you. This story was just a nasty reminder that you're upset. Here's a hint. In a war with the trolls, you'll lose every time. It's a numbers game. You're outnumbered. CHEERS!

LizInTroubleLizInTroublealmost 5 years ago
:)

I loled, as they say.

juan2forkjuan2forkabout 4 years ago
Funny stuff

I don't write here, but I actually read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A hoot

This was hilarious. I stumbled upon your story 'Five' and thought, now this is g o o d, came back to cum some more, and was amused to find this one lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Worst since (civil war). Per brother Joe.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So funny

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That some nasty shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"You are worse than the bubonic plague." Are you crazy soppingwet? None of those in the category to which you refer even know what the bubonic plague is or was, much less do they have the brains to come up with a line like that. And "You can't rite worth krap." Way to sophisticated for any of them. You, on the other hand, are a clever writer. Enjoy your stories, although the second part of this one was even too gross for me. It was funny, however. And I like your pen name. Especially the shortened, "sopping wet." Reminds me of "Wild Bill" as in Wild Bill Hickok. Now there was a great man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Errrmm....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess you could call this a super weak troll? It's too fucking obvious. But hey, I'll give a sticker. You tried. A good troll is subtle enough to actually enrage people. All you did was broadcast your intentions, and now most people will talk shit in your comments. But that's not exactly trolling, is it? You want that passionate and uncontrolled diarrhea of emotions that comes with really pushing buttons. You posted luke warm crap, and got some luke warm replies. So meh...

I hope next time you...idk...drink a coffee. Make the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome very funny

Inthehole93Inthehole935 months ago

Why is it that the commenters on Loving Wives reminf me of the guys who comment on cricket streaming sites, especially when Pakistan is playing India?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2748 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...