All Comments on 'Chloe & Mom Ch. 07'

by vargas111

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 20 years ago
WHAT! A big dick isn't everything?

Loved this story! A stupid bitch finally found out a few more inches of length and girth aren't everything.

Very fitting ending. Glad the husband wound up happy & the faithless cunt miserable!

Rob Conner

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
It a 4

i liked the story, i just don't like the use of black men in this manner. Not every brother has a foot long dick and lust after white women.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
She got what she wanted lost what she needed

Sometimes life is about absorbing what you are and where you are. The cognition of what you role as a spouse should have an association with a meeting of the minds with your spouse. Your behavior should match your commitments. If you have mutual accent to an open relationship with your spouse than so be it. If you don't then live within those boundaries. When you change the rules in your own mind, and you exceed the limits of your agreement with your spouse then you have voided your psychological contract and may face consequences. This story presents this situation where the wife yields to her base desires consequently humiliated her husband and he moves on. The story is subtle and only focuses on the wife's mindset. Her mind and behavior are more a reflection of a selfish adolescent than a mature loving wife. She wants her cake and eat it too. The description is good the emotion is adequate but it could've been better had the author gave more description of the husband's thinking. The results at story end was no so much an Epiphany, but a living in a world with taking responsibility for your own actions.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
sh*t

Like the other six chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ha HA, Ha Ha, Ha HA,Ha HA, Ha Ha, Ha HA,...,....,

Ha HA, Ha Ha, Ha HA,.... remember nelson(the bully) from simpson's.... Chloe is nothing but a true bitch.

No harm in manipulating & controlling ur man as long as you please & reward him & be his.

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Editing

Who does you editing? Can't you use spell check? Don't give up your day job.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Loved this one 5*****

The "big black man with a big cock" thing is getting old, it's demeaning and stereotyping. It shows a lack of respect that a black man is only good for a large dick and can't be a good family man.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Just

Just the usual nasty carp this author is known for. He shows the stereotype of the bbc in LW stories very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
anon

He should've kicked Her slutty ass to the curb a long time ago. He gotta have some serious esteem issued if he let this go on for 7 chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous