All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 02'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chorltonchorltonabout 7 years ago

Thanks. Can't wait for the next installment !!

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
Blue is the warmest color.

Their spot is more than a clearing in the trees. How nice that they canclear the air about their youth and inexperience.

I'm so looking forward to future chapters and others experiences, Lisa perhaps ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glad You're Back At It!

Super hot, at least until the phone came out. Not so interested in reading about people ducking around with their phones. Can't wait for chapter 11!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
first for us

I was seventeen and my steady girlfriend was nearly eighteen. We had been friends for about two years but things were getting serious. We had often kissed passionately and once or twice touched each others bodies intimately but always with clothes on, though once at her house I had caught her just wearing her underwear. We had been at school and were doing some homework together, I remember the sight so well. She was wearing a pair of navy blue panties and a white bra. It really turned me on. Freda was quite tall, about 5 feet 7 inches and I was about 2 inches taller. After this happened I was for ever wishing I could see her without anything on. I knew that she had fairly big breasts for a young girl but I wanted to see them and touch them. I must admit that I did masturbate that night thinking of her. I wondered if she had any thoughts about seeing my naked body and what she would think of my penis. I was reasonably well endowed I thought and once measured my penis when it was erect and it was just a shade over 7 inches. I remember my mother telling me once that after I was born she had discussed with my father as to whether I should be circumcised but thankfully I was not. I had been masturbating since I was eleven although the first time I was not sure what I was doing. I had been out playing cricket with some young friends and it was a very warm day and no one was home when I g0t back and I was lying on my bed and I felt this strange sort of feeling in my penis and I dropped my underpants and touched myself and I almost immediately got an erection. Later I learned this was wanking or tossing off and when I was twelve I did it together with a friend. We were both about the same size, our penises I mean and the second time we did it we were in his father's shed and this time we did it to each other and I noticed that the tip of my penis afterwards was a bit wet. So I did continue from time to time to masturbate, mainly on my own but I did have one experience which I had never told anyone about. I was in a public toilet and there was a young man there and a boy about my age. I was fifteen. After I had started urinating I saw that the man was masturbating and the other boy was standing back holding his erect penis. Very quickly the man ejaculated and went into a cubicle and the other boy smiled at me and one thing led to another and we masturbated together. That was when I thought that I was quite big for my age as he was much smaller and he was circumcised.

So all things going on around me and then one day Freda and I were at my house on a Saturday afternoon and my parents were out. We started to cuddle on the settee and I started to feel he breasts through her shirt and bra. She did not seem to mind and we kissed very passionately and I suddenly felt her hand touching my crotch. We still kissed and I put more pressure on her breasts. The funny thing was that at this stage we did not talk but then her hand went over my hand on her breasts and I took the chance of undoing the top buttons of her blouse and she did not stop me but she also was applying more pressure on my crotch. Looking back now I remember each moment as it happened. I took off her blouse and she had a white bra on and when I had put her blouse aside, she stood up and leaned over me and grabbed my hands and made me stand up. In a few moments she had taken my shirt and singlet off and then she removed her shorts and revealed her plain white panties. Of course this was a sign for me to take my slacks off and now we both stood in our underwear. I knew I was getting an erection and that it would be noticeable. We then held each closely and I managed to take off her bra as we kissed. Her breasts were so lovely and whilst I had seen my mother's breasts from time to time this was something new. Then we sat down again and just kissed and fondled each other and I had my hand between her legs and it felt so soft and warm. She did likewise and now obviously knew I had an erection. I wonder what she would expect if I took my underpants off because I knew she had a little brother so she would know what a penis was. I decided to act and I slipped my pants off and of course my penis seemed to spring up like a jack in the box. At the same time Freda was pulling off her panties and I got my first glimpse of her vulva and she had a small patch of light brown pubic hair but from where I was sitting and the at the angle she was sitting I could see what I later learned were her labia, or vaginal lips. We explored each other and it was such a wonderful feeling. We told each other that we loved each other and we became very passionate. I was touching her vagina, which was surprisingly wet and she was toying with my erect penis and moving my foreskin backwards and forwards. Eventually it was obvious we were both in a high state of emotion and together we masturbated and yes, we actually did orgasm together. Later we talked and enjoyed the experience and she told me that she would never have believed I had such a lovely big penis. Even after we were lying back in some sort of trance, we told each other we loved each other and how beautiful our bodies were and what a lovely thing we had experienced.

That was long time ago now and we married when we were both twenty two. We had lots of beautiful times together and today our sex life is so fantastic. Seems we cannot get enough of each other. just the other day we were staying at an hotel and after we got into bed we recalled that first time and we ended up, not having sex but gently masturbating each other and it is not a lie to report that recently Freda insisted on measuring my erect penis and declared it was precisely eight inches long. We tend to be around the house with little or no clothes on and I still cannot get over what a lovely body she has and sometimes when we are apart for any length of time I have to admit I occasionally cannot go too long before I have that lovely vision and I gently masturbate myself. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOT

loved the tease

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

It's moving right along. I know that she won't be able to resist showing him her 'O' face. Probably her friend as well?

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very little in the porn industry is real or what real people would do, this man doesn't get off on fake tits, moans, and cum all over a woman's face. A lot of it even in this day and age is still degrading.

Real sex is about trust, mutual satisfaction and respect. Gabbing to her friend was betrayal. Not reading anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

Still short of five stars.

Neeed more details about how Denby played with herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice premise.

Well told.

Needed more details.

She could have asked for an explanation about why he played with his balls. Did it feel good? Did he always do it? Was it as good as stroking his cock?

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous