All Comments on 'Confidential Confessions'

by simply_cyn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dsidedsideover 19 years ago
You are joking, aren't you?

You say that she isn't a slut, truth is she is pond scum. I guess that I am like her Father, everything has it's place and Black and White is not the place that anyone should be. Hopefully the Fan that requested this story isn't living this life style but if she is, she is nothing more than White Trash. The only good thing about this story is that you didn't put it in the Loving Wive's section. I know that I probably will now be Flamed but everyone is entitled to their opinion and mine is in the majority. Even if you forget the Race issue, he is better off without the cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not flamed

You won't be flamed by me. My ideas are about the same as yours, my friend. Always the same shit. A white married woman, a fucking nigger that is hung like a stud-horse, and the woman's desire to copulate with the "racially superior black". If the woman is so infatuated with the black, then have her marry the motherfucker, and take him home to daddy and mommy. Truth is, she might just be a little afraid that daddy will cut off her inheritance, and has no desire whatsoever to sit at Christmas dinner with a fucking black. He also has no desire to raise three or four of her pickininny kids, and show them off at the grocery store, after the nigger gets tired of her, and leaves her with her fols to raise the fucking kids. He might not want to help her get started on welfare either. He might not feel to kindly toward the humiliation of begging for his daughter a handout.

I've seen this happen here in several cases. The black leaves the woman with a houseful of fucking half black kids, and the state ends up supporting her, and the kids too. The taxpayer pays for the woman's long dick experience. In 99% of the cases, the "once black, no going back" rule is made manifest by the fact that most white men will definitely never want anything to do with her again, especially if she has black kids to raise with no support from the black father.

Being the "loving Wife" that she was, and how much she wanted to share her enthusiasm for fucking the blacks with her husband, I am of the same opinion as the other poster. The husband is one lucky son of a bitch to have her GONE. My comment to her husband, "GOOD RIDDANCE"

simply_cynsimply_cynover 19 years agoAuthor
Wow ... such anger

Considering that this is 1) a fictious story, 2) under the category of interracial love, and 3) specially requested for someone specifically, you two sure are angry. Perhaps this particular category isn't for you? Actually, am thinking with that kind of anger you two might need to seek some counseling. {chuckles}

simply_cyn

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerover 19 years ago
Forget the stereotypes,

Which are overdone, how do you think the Ex would/should react to a letter, post-marriage, which detailed cheating and an obsession which rendered the marriage moot? Should he say, "Oh it's ok honey I understand" or would he say "why the fuck didn't you tell me sooner so I wouldn't have wasted those years with you?" Also, why the fuck send the letter at all. It is just mean. Yeah I know, closure and trying to tempt him into a threesome or worse. What a crock. My guess most people would react in the negative, except for most writers in literotica. You know their world, all black dicks are huge, all white wives/girlfriends are powerless to resist said black dicks, and all white husbands/boyfriends are ok with their significant others fucking anything that moves. What this story really needs is someone other than simply_cyn to write Mike's letter back. It would be much more realistic. Hell, maybe I will do it myself.

dsidedsideover 19 years ago
Why the attack?

We only gave our opinion of your story. Does The Erotic Avenger also need counseling because he doesn't like your story? We probably wouldn't have read this story if it was posted as Interacial Love instead of Letters & Transcripts. I see that you rated your story a 100 which is a joke, it will probably be the only positive rating that the story will get. The stereotypes that you use in this story are offensive to both Blacks and Whites. You may be the one that needs counseling.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
to: Simply_cyn

I beg your pardon, but your story was posted under LETTERS AND TRANSCRIPTS. (not interracial love, as you so stated.)

It was not even posted under "loving wives" where most of the long cocked black, wimp needle dicked white boy shit is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story!

I think the story was very hot. Keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh sis your right....

Ah what a way to getting back into Lit. I get a message to come and read this... STUFF posted under the letter and I must say that I am actually not surprised.

Being that I am mixed these um lovely comments touch alittle close to home. I have to wonder do they all believe that black men are a waste of space. I also have to wonder if they do not realize that there are JUST as many useless white women out there.

I love black men. I think that they are beautiful, sensual erotic creatures... then again I love hispanic men too.... something hot wild and sensual there too. I tend to find white men reserved, uptight, and usually the biggest group of bigots and racists on the planet.

I do believe the tag line that you boys (and yes I mean boys in the MOST degrotary way since you seem to use it quite often) should be using would be 'Heil Hitler'.

There is a saying that I just love. It goes along the lines of people can think that your stupid all they want, but the second that you open your mouth you remove all doubt.

So to the extremely ignorant ones that posted under this.... thank you SOOOOOO much for removing all doubt.

Always, E

btw cyn... are we still going hunting for some tasty meat? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Black Men ARE Superior

She's speaking the truth: Black dick IS better.!!

dsidedsideover 19 years ago
To Anonymous

Black men are better than what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not Erotic; Just Fetishly Cheap

But I'm sure a lot of guys love it,,, women, too.

But I second "the Erotic Avenger". I don't think most open minded adults have any problem with any fetish others have, including 7, 10, or 18 inch black penises going in and out of a white vagina. If you make it erotic enough, hey, no big deal.

However, again --- if we're to take the fiction a bit seriously, for discussion sake (that's what "good literature" promotes, right? lol!) --- as the Erotic Avenger" said: why even bother with the EX, the small dicked white brother?

Obviously, she's not too sharp!: he did NOT, still does not, want her or women like her, 'tis why he went his separate way! And even after all this, SHE still wanted to see if he'd get a woody from thinking about or actually witnessing her being banged by a big-dicked black brother

--- and part of this fatalistic fetish started because her dad was such an over racists?! LOL!

I mean, she's a grown up woman, who had engaged in all kinds of "thrilling" sex, right? Why does she need the EX?, especially when he's made clear (through his total and irrevocable silence) that he wanted nothing to do with her, her "sexy thoughts" or her sexual fetish with big dicked black brothers?

I mean, she could have as many black brothers as she wants, whenever, wherever, however she wanted,,, right? Why even bother someone who doesn't want to waste his time on her?

Women are always asking for "trouble"! Even in FICTION!

LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not always

The truth be know is that not all black men are hung, it seems that in all stories they are.

datadyndatadynover 17 years ago
Black endowment

The idea of all black men having extra long cocks is quite amusing - I spent 27 years in the army and the biggest cock I ever saw was on a white soldier one day while inspecting the ablution blocks. This thing was way over a foot in lenght and later when I mentioned this to the MO ( MEDICAL OFFICER) he told me that it measured just over 15 inches and that the soldier in question was being treated for severe depression due to his endowment. The soldier was stil a virgin as all his dates ended in a fiasco once he dropped trousers and the other soldiers all regarded him as a freak. I recall that he later underwent a reduction operation after reams and reams of motivations for the operation.

On average, if you take ten blacks and ten whites, the average penis lenghts actually favour the white ones by a small margin. It may vary from country to country - one thing perhaps in favour of South African men is our average height - the Galil 5.56 mm rifle that we make under license from Israel had to have the stock lengthened quite a bit due to our longer reach. Same for the M16 - uncomfortable to shoot as the but is way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
reply?

claire, thanks for not wanting to hurt me, i really appreciate that.

as for what you did and how you did it, and when, that was your choice. If i did care, i no longer care. indulge all the fantasies and obsessions you want, since i have no interest. I never really knew you, as it turns out.

do whatever you want, whenever you want, and with whom

you want. there is no longer a 'we'. Believe it or not,

i wish you well, but wish nothing more from you, diretly

or indirectly. sincerely..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
But why?

Why say these things to a former husband. He ideally found the things he was missing with her and never needs to have any further contact with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous