All Comments on 'My First Time Dressed for Someone'

by JoannePare

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FemmeCharleeneFemmeCharleeneabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

Very nice dahling!

MarieJoanneMarieJoanneabout 7 years ago
Thrilling

This mirrors my own fantasy whereby I am tied and "forced" by a man thereby removing any say that I might have in the matter. Very very exciting. Marie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BREAKING HUR IN

I've fucked a lot of trannies in my time, and find them to generally be a better screw than women. I do a lot of hill walking and often use the moors buses to get to/from a good area. That day a Dog Walker got on the stop after me and all the signs were there that he was a Faggot, who probably dressed. Within a week I knew where he lived and engineered a meeting in the local pub, which led to me taking him back to his place, and persuading him to dress for me. Soon he was in all white lingerie, Bra, Susspender (Garter) belt, stockings with seams and a tiny G-String which barely covered him. "Is the White meaningful" I asked, and he confessed to being a Virgin in all respects of sex with a man. In that session I started him off with my cock in his mouth, working up to a slow, if deep, throat fucking and Creampie Sundae to drink. My next visit I began to work on HUR (I always like to feminise them early, and named her A-MAN-DA) Pussy with fingers, KY jelly and various Dildoes, leaving hur overnight with a Butt Plug in her as I slept next to her. By three o'clock in the morning I pulled out the plug and Broke Hur In properly. I shagged her for about seven years before she had the full operation, and I wished her good luck and finished our relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous